Casually tell my gf that her ex has a new gf (I know her ex and so I casually mentioned it)

>Casually tell my gf that her ex has a new gf (I know her ex and so I casually mentioned it)
>She doesn't really seem to care, we have sex and go to sleep
>Wake up, have sex again, then during breakfast she says "you'd be so angry if I told you about my dream tonight"
>I say ok better don't tell me then
>She still tells me how she saw her ex, she was giving hin flowers and champagne on valentines day but his new gf pushed her away.
What the fuck? This shit really creeped me out. I realize you can't control dreams but still... Any ideas on how to procceed? Never mention this shit again?

Attached: BMW adv.jpg (468x539, 57K)

Probably shouldn't bring up her ex. Dumb shit. I doubt she even had that dream.

Why do you know her ex? Why do you mention her ex to her? You know he FUCKED her, right? You know she REMEMBERS that shit, right?

Why the fuck can't people let their ex DISA-FUCKING-PPEAR FROM THEIR MIND when they become their ex? Why couldn't YOU let him disappear from her mind? Do you enjoy having discussions about guys who FUCKED YOUR GIRL?

Sometimes I wonder how half of this world is even still alive some of you people are so retarded. You remind her of the existence of her ex who FUCKED her and now you're all "reeeeee" because she had a dream about him?

Of course she told you about it. That's a SHIT TEST, you dumb fucker. Now she's got you competing with him for her when there is not even a real competition. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm laughing at op with you

I mentioned it cuz she asked me about chick who followed me on instagram and it was his new gf.

Won't end well regardless op. For your next relationship, may I suggest a girl that is completely new and has nothing to do with your social circle?

Im not considering moving to next relationship. She cooks, always down to fuck and reminds me million times a day she loves me. Why would I?

Because she was thinking about her ex while fucking you? With the dream fresh in her head he was obviously on her mind.

But can I really blame her for something she can't control?

Not saying anything about op but
>being this insecure
Are you so afraid of being cucked that you consider past partners for it? It's a normal part of life - past partners, shit like that. Making it such a taboo only shows you're insecure. Don't have to graphically discuss their penetrative practices, but talking about past relationships and people is normal dude

No she wasn't. It could have been a shit test, could be a real dream (I doubt it desu), doesn't means he was thinking of him whole fucking OP.

Femanon here. God you are such a dumbass. Next time keep your mouth shut and don’t bring unecessary shit to your relationship. I feel sorry for your gf, you don’t have a fucking clue

Bitch she asks me what is this girl which followed me on instagram - I am supposed to lie that she isn't her ex's new gf?

This is where it’s acceptable to lie to a girl, yes, dingus. Your gf is going to leave you and it’s all your fault

The OP brought up the ex and then complains that his GF is now dreaming about her ex. It's not insecurity you fake ass armchair psychiatrist. It actually fucking happens in the OP you stupid motherfucker. With all this bullshit social media we have people now let their list of ex fuck buddies orbiting them for years after they dated and lo and behold we have a bunch of girls who keep hooking up with them while they're dating someone else. It's not about being insecure. It's about realizing that there is something fishy about the fact that people pile up the list of ex BF/GF into the dozens and none of them ever really go away anymore. You want to let your GF keep every dude she ever fucked in the forefront of her mind? Good for you. Have a nice time getting their jizz all over your dick.

You could always realize social media is gay as fuck and inevitably causes unneeded problems and delete it?

Why do you even have something as fucking gay and vain as a damn IG? Can't wait until that shit goes the way of FB.

Cuck

She ain't going to do shit and if she does I can always go back to random hook-ups myself.

The last words of a desperate boychild

This. FB, IG, Snap and Twitter are the gayest of the gay. Pure fake ass faggotry.

You're right. It's definitely a good thing for your GF to be dreaming about her ex dicks. That's a plan you need to put into long term action. Can't think of any issues with that.

Fuck