Go to the website frazzled.rip

Go to the website frazzled.rip
What does it mean?
>pic fucking related

Attached: index.jpg (637x451, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cubanmissilecrisis.com/
twitter.com/karli_bonne/status/1072625530019737609
washingtonpost.com/business/technology/hateful-conspiracies-thrive-on-youtube-despite-pledge-to-clean-up-problematic-videos/2018/12/10/625730a8-f3f8-11e8-9240-e8028a62c722_story.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0WAlH0zoEBk
no-ads-youtube.com/video/project-weeping-angel/warning-graphic-video-about-hrc-video-tapes?v=S0NzFlstO0w
youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

checked
the truth will be known by all very soon

tl;dr

The website URL is the supposed name of the video that will bring Clinton down. The type of video where even her strongest supporters will argue for death.

Pic looks like Hillary with a beard

Meh just a normal pic of her made black and white so it looks spoopy

>Go to the website frazzled.rip
>What does it mean?
>>pic fucking related
Reminiscent of that abortion larp a couple of years ago. Guy was putting up random mannequins and had the weird money getting passed around, bad self eater. Anons rememba? This is going to turn out to be the same shit, or some faggy emo band.

Attached: bse_980_842_80_s_c1_t_c_0_0_1.jpg (980x842, 190K)

Was this actually brought up at the Google hearing today?

Kek. Badselfeater was ultra comfy.

I want this shit to come out SO FUCKING BAD. I want normie leftards to see exactly what they fucking voted for. I want them to doubt every disgusting thing that has ever been planted into their heads by (((them))). Thin the veil!

>a spooky picture of hillary clinton, this is proof she eats the kids
What is it like to be an 80 IQ rightard?

this is a red herring from FBI counter intelligence aka "Victory of the light"
YOU STUPID CUTDICK SLAVES OF KIKES

HEY LEFTYPEDO, YOU'RE JUST AS MUCH A CUTDICK BRAIN DAMAGED RETARD AS THE PEOPLE YOU'RE INSULTING.
YOU FUCKING COW

Attached: nambla -bamn - lawyers.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Take your meds, brainlet.

That has nothing on this schizo shit

cubanmissilecrisis.com/

Bump

Weird shit m8
Bump from me

Yes, it was Jamie Raskin (D-MD) who was referencing a newspaper article that was mentioning Frazzledrip. Raskin wanted to know what steps Google was taking to remove conspiracy content from YouTube that might incite violence.

>Yes, it was Jamie Raskin (D-MD) who was referencing a newspaper article that was mentioning Frazzledrip. Raskin wanted to know what steps Google was taking to remove conspiracy content from YouTube that might incite violence.
bump

if that's what is supposed to be, i ain't clickin that shit. any brave anons on a VM behind 14 proxies that don't mind livin innawoods for a few years brave enough to get the rundown?

twitter.com/karli_bonne/status/1072625530019737609

Here's the article the Rep brought up
washingtonpost.com/business/technology/hateful-conspiracies-thrive-on-youtube-despite-pledge-to-clean-up-problematic-videos/2018/12/10/625730a8-f3f8-11e8-9240-e8028a62c722_story.html

Bump

Attached: That cannibal smile.gif (320x352, 837K)

This is everything on the website. There's nothing but the picture as far as I can tell

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-213040_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 111K)

It’s habbening soon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0WAlH0zoEBk

That dirty Jew's wife was on the Federal Reserve Board at one point.

It's happening

Attached: Q anon (2).jpg (1160x773, 193K)

Someone dump the source code

Reptoids are among us

Source code as follows

I've never heard of frazzled.rip until just now. Wtf is that guy talking about?

>>>/reddit/

not habbening. theyre just calling it a conspiracy

>>>/gokillyourselffaggot/

They brought it up after it being dead for a while

no.

I member. Friends of mine got one of those bills from the park bench display. Pic related.

Attached: ED447346-DA42-43B7-B663-23AC507DD461.jpg (528x960, 222K)

It means all of congress lurks here, in terror

Attached: AE7D9D85-1970-4ADB-8947-B1326946197F.jpg (720x960, 322K)

its okay. this is the first time ive ever heard of it

Looks like blood

Just playing devils advocate. What if they are bringing it up because (if you are to believe the trump spelling error threads) they are worried some actual damning footage is going to be leaked by the administration or MI. So they hang on to this website (which was OVERLY hyped by people who claimed to have “supposedly” seen some extremely blurry video which doesn’t really even show anything) for when they need it, so they can hype this up as the holy grail smoking gun (no pun intended) of the alt-right. Only to post some extremely disprovable fake bullshit that is so badly faked it makes all the right wing pizzagaters look absolutely retarded. So when anything actually real is leaked soon, the media has already down 860 degree spins about “deepfakes” over the retarded video, everyone with anything real is laughed out into irrelevancy

no-ads-youtube.com/video/project-weeping-angel/warning-graphic-video-about-hrc-video-tapes?v=S0NzFlstO0w

downloaded this there

youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4

It’s my assumption, if anything were to be coming from this site that was damning in any way to the deepstate, their operatives would have made sure google had this site buried behind closed doors. Didn’t Obama nearly shut down the entire US internet just to block the release of Wikileaks files? But you guys believe they are advertising this site to the public on live tv, bringing lots of eyes to an otherwise unknown site outside of /pol users, because they really just can’t ask google execs/their own intelligence ops off camera to take care of this situation? If they wanted to deligitimize conspiracy theorists in general, they could have discussed the overall rise of sites like pol and pizzagaters as a whole. They specifically mentioned this site for a reason...and not because they don’t have the power to make it disappear if they really wanted

The entire page is 3 lines of code...

anyone try the ftp yet, you may just find what you've been lOOking for

Attached: Screenshot_20181122-195815_Meme Creator.jpg (719x892, 217K)

B.S.E, D.A.K, secret hillary darkweb video september 2018, september 2017, the comet, the comet 2.0, 2012, 2000,
>t-this time its happening for real

Attached: 1243535324.jpg (419x249, 46K)

Holy shit! It’s annudah sAtAnIc PaNiC

But no seriously this is the best time line. If jimmy saville was guilty then why not Hillary?

And she would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling RUSSIANs.

Attached: Capture.png (809x224, 66K)

you are both retarded

This

If they ever release any damaging video of hillary, they'll just say it's a deepfake. Even if its total darkness in the vid and you can only hear voices. Look, there's a video of Podesta abusing a kid available right now on youtube, and you can clearly hear his voice, but nothing's done about it. So think about that, these sick fucks have all the power in the world, and can just deny. Everything thrown at them can be just be called a conspiracy theory and a hoax. Trump plus military plus loyal intel agents are the only ones who can do anything.

triggered AND seething. wew laddy.

>ftp://frazzled.rip

Need a login

links to podesta video or gtfo

these fuckers have already started with saying deepfakes are out there, and even claimed the acosta video was edited. that was their defense: the video was edited to show his arm moving faster than in reality. there could be a real video released of hillary raping and eating a little girl alive, and the majority of normalfags would still just get brainwashed into saying it's fake.

he did, they were able to stop the deadman switch.

open a fucking tab and search for it yourself, i don't do stuff for memeflaggots

>there's a video of Podesta abusing a kid available right now on youtube

Post a link or stfu

>no-ads-youtube.com/video/project-weeping-angel/warning-graphic-video-about-hrc-video-tapes?v=S0NzFlstO0w

link is virus

That is a still from video
>Frazzledrip

>James O Queef is the rights credibility

Of course its fake.

>D.A.G.

Attached: 1475719735930.jpg (574x351, 57K)

Attached: frazzledrip.png (906x1211, 860K)

do you anons remember that day a month or so ago, when youtube was down globally....what were they hiding

this is gonna be another bad self eater isnt it?

It was a dem rep that brought it up though as an example of dangerous conspiracies being spread on YouTube. Why, out of all the conspiracies this one though. Well, he blamed this conspiracy for the attack on the pizza place. And he went so into detail. That Google CEO had to be thinking, what the hell, man.

He brought it up to get in front of it. That’s obvious to anyone with a brain.

no u
heres a hint
its not hard to find
so either they are so confident they won't get caught, or they already have a PLAN to shoot this down and say it's fake.

Attached: Capture.png (1082x618, 231K)

Did you try

frazzled
rip

Didnt work

Fucking garbage

Try smashitintoamillionpiecesandscatterittothewinds for the password.

Yet the military haven't done jack shit but bomb sandniggers, which wouldn't be tragic, if the enemies domestic weren't another plane of evil and far more capable.

The military are posers; they'll die for Israel but they won't overthrow the king nigger and other traitors before shit got out of hand like it has now. Fuck them.

Attached: FB_IMG_1539794572680.jpg (1144x280, 42K)

>this is gonna be another bad self eater isnt it?
?

Try

Q

WWG1WGA

>The military are posers; they'll die for Israel but they won't overthrow the king nigger and other traitors before shit got out of hand like it has now. Fuck them.
They are the biggest cowards that have ever existed I think. That's why they need a lot of "respect"

Attached: jews america military.png (521x389, 484K)

If this was true then the videos should be on the dark web.

>nigga I ain't clickin that shit.jpg

Nope

Thanks user I’ve never seen the video up until now. I was convinced before, but that was just creepy and gross.

its happening

youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4

Or just one of the literally millions of pictures of her or stills from a video.

Damn it

D.A.K happened though?

wtf ?

Attached: index222.png (741x568, 29K)

He’s a nigger. Ignore him.

As horrifying as the audio is that video is too shit to be used to convince non schizos

daily reminder that kimdotcom gave trump the buttery males in 2016 and theyre sitting on them for the DNC's final sperg

Attached: tfw.jpg (228x221, 9K)

You sound schizophrenic please seek helpz

Is there a tool to brute force a bunch of urls? What if there’s another URL on the domain that isn’t linked?

Attached: wte.jpg (837x1026, 74K)

Nightmare fuel. Fuck you, user.

Seriously though good luck convincing any1 based on a few phrases shouted by a man whose voice the public has rarely heard

checked
they'll turn their guns on their own families for their master kikes