HAPPENING! MACRON DEPLOYING MILITARY AGAINST YELLOW VESTS!

HAPPENING: MACRON IS DEPLOYING THE MILITARY AGAINST THE YELLOW VESTS!

INFO ALERT
>INFO ALERT

MACRON (EU) USED THE JIHAD FALSE FLAG TO BRING MILITARY TO THE STREETS BEFORE THE BIG PROTEST THIS SATURDAY!

THE MILITARY IS "SEARCHING" FOR THE JIHADI, SO THE MILITARY WILL BE DEPLOYED AT EVERY TOURIST ATRACTION AND TO THE BORDER WITH GERMANY!!

SHARE THIS FOR FUCK SAKE, MACRON IS LITERALLY DEPLOYING THE MILITARY AGAINST THE YELLOW VESTS!

twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1072663228944183297?s=20

Attached: IMG_5127.jpg (360x270, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those bitches better bring a tank.

Attached: 1544581626812.jpg (770x646, 295K)

Has this been confirmed to be real?

French revolution 2.0?

Macron went full tyrant very very fast.

Attached: AFP_1BG1IP.jpg (4874x3249, 899K)

true if big

Attached: 30D.jpg (194x192, 16K)

You say happening....but im pretty sure not shit is going to happen...just like every other bullshit "happning" for past 2 years and 1 month

>Jow Forums unironically supporting a mob demanding more gibs

stop lying

We support chaos

>demanding more gibs
I thought it was about retarded fucking gas taxes. At least they arent like californians who actually voted to make their gas MORE expensive with further gas taxes.

aren't they demanding they keep more of their own gibs faggot?

>gibs
>Macron literally giving gibs to elite friends while raping the common man
Fuck off prison baby.

Attached: 148.png (760x749, 494K)

>less taxes for refugee gibs equals more gibs
Take the drop bear cock out of your ear.

>Jow Forums supporting a white mob asking for more gibs for white people instead of brown people
Yes

>The Jews are here

This always means that they are scared!

here is your (you) kike

Jow Forums supports any happening

>Security level ...increased across all tourist attractions! Soldiers will patrol the areas, and on the border of Germany.

unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be a happening

Attached: 1481405837099.jpg (660x760, 176K)

there already are soldiers and military deployed to the streets of france, for years. mongole

Attached: 1544232131216.jpg (403x392, 99K)

From God to Moses to you all:

THOU SHALL NOT LIE OR BARE FALSE WITNESSES, FAGGOT

Why are my fellow Californians so dumb user?

>reserves on foot patrol looking for women without headscarfs
powerful

We haven't seen DoomPaul in a while.

If there was a ever a time to break him out: it's now.

ITS HAPPENING.

Attached: 1329721291770.gif (320x213, 584K)

so now France is a police state. I'm sure this will end well...

I pray Gd give Macron the courage and valor needed to overwhelm his enemies.

Attached: 8973992199.jpg (680x512, 46K)

May Allah guide him to victory, right?

Attached: _aAjZ10O_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

@Slim- Second drop is trump. Wrap up your x’s by New Years. Quick exit to follow. Cold weather, amphibious maybe. C.T. turned on us. Presume same for Shel.

Attached: 1385790068603.png (183x232, 20K)

Because weve been cucked into oblivion by kikes who have subverted us into believing we need to take in endless hordes of illegals that dont pay taxes and at the same time we have to pay more taxes to offset that. On top of that most people in los angeles are brain dead NPC's and youll be ostracized for going against their kalergi plan.
>t. Californian as well

no Mehmet, the French aren't apart of your moon cult

Some guys posing with a tank doesn't mean they stole it

Didn't he already do this?

>Being this much of a cuck

I have no idea what you are talking about, John-boy.

wtf is going on in france? are the terror attacks a pysop to scare people from going to mass protesting events?

hand picked rothschild stooge, every single fucking time.

Attached: aa1.jpg (600x446, 83K)

those last ones were theoretically to keep the peace
this time optics are gone and he's just plain banning public demonstration and sending in the tanks

I voted to repeal
I was reading in my college newspaper that the repairs on the road would prevent damage to cars which would save more money than the repeal of the tax
People actually believe that shit. What I cant understand is how it was literally a 2 to 1 vote. I would have thought the margin would be closer

>so now France is a police state
>now

Granny fucker called himself Jupiter incarnate at his swearing in. He was already an egomaniacal tyrant.
He now has power to enact his delusion.

Attached: joker burn.gif (500x202, 1.46M)

probably just an excuse to get more assets in the streets for macrooni

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

It fills my little black heart with joy knowing you arent an ethnic german but a replacement mmmm soon all of europe will taste the same fate and that means a job well done.

> we
> meme flag
you’re right though

THE FUTURE MUST NOT BELONG TO THOSE WHO SLANDER THE PROPHET OF ISLAM! -BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA

Attached: 1544256321596m.jpg (1024x500, 127K)

Where do I obtain such a beautiful weapon?

fuck off jew

Attached: 1484269128989.jpg (800x800, 92K)

From your local gun store you fucking retard
What kind of American are you?

Wife knows better what the fuck is up.

Attached: shovel_ready.jpg (962x1402, 128K)

Yeah but isn't that the STG-44 clone or?

I know and many freshmen will die this weekend hahaha, it's going to be glorious. Once Macron lays down the LAW and implements a ZERO tolerance policy on thuggery all of europe will be put on notice.

ANY type of DISSIDENCE or desire to DISOBEY will be met with pure BRUTALITY.

We need to do something about Macron. He's gassing Beautiful babies

This is what I believe happened
>country on brink of full revolution and crashing the EU with no survivors
>intelligence operator shoots some citizens
>military deployed, high alert,
>in this dangerous situation we can't have people in the streets
>shooter will remain on the loose until the country overthrow government or the citizens are sufficiently cowed that the government feels safe
This is your test France, now is the time for choosing, freedom of tyranny

Dude is full on synagogue of Satan, what do you expect

I think this will be good for the world. Iran, Syria, and Russia should do the same.

Yeah, yeah. Kill more white people in the name of Trump & Satan, mr Macron

we support law and order you absolute glow in the dark nigger

Oh, yeah it is. I was wondering why it looked like an H&K mixed with an AK47
You can probably order one online.

(((law and order))) means whites submit to genocide.

We support Shabbos Goyim Globalist puppets like Macron getting their shit pushed in.

the yellow jackets our guys?

Going to look it up since krautbro is being a dick. Would make a nice addition to my fun collection.

Why has everyone started calling them yellow jackets? They're yellow VESTS for fuck sake

>fun collection
That typo actually worked out really well

less taxes isn't more gibs rabbi

Macron: Let them eat lead!!!

Time to pull a “Marie Antoinette” on Macron.

>communist lefty libtards
>/ourguys/
lol no .jpg

I used to be be part of the Sean Paul protests but, after speaking to all my family and all of my friends, I think macron spoke a lot of sense tonight and it’s time we stop protesting and start rebuilding the nation

Attached: 795D0E65-C30D-47FC-8FEE-0F6DE8B51E2D.jpg (504x380, 40K)

Kek. I guess so. Anyhow I'm finding a .22lr version and some originals, very pricey. I don't think it's and stg-44 at this point. Maybe Jow Forums can tell me what it is.

Assad should arm the French rebels

I thought it was just a wood paneled G3

law and order = people aren't panicking nor are they getting shot and killed.
this is the goal. unless you are a communist nigger this is the only solution.

Nobody will see this so far down, but interesting to note:

> Just in - Police and Military are now exchanging gunshots with the shooter right now in #Strasbourg #France
> Also Just In - Police found rifle magazines and Grenades and lots of ammunition in his home
>Shooter wounded an soldier at an sentry after exchanging in gunfire
> 4 Soldiers wounded
> 3 dead
>The suspect escaped a search at his home this morning, when police wanted to arrest him at his home!
>Manhunt is still going underway
> market is sealed off
>The 29 year old Shooter suspect fled the Christmas market
> suspect not found
> Suspect NOT in custody

Anons... this guy was able to take out four LEOs and then escape capture TWICE. pic related is area they 'sealed', yet he got through.

This guy has to be professionally trained. Getting jason bourne vibes lmao

Attached: sealed off, or not.jpg (1014x923, 142K)

>HAPPENING!
stopped reading right there since it was immediately obvious you're peddling fake news. i don't have to read any further to know that

Attached: 7457457457457457.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Based Assad to the rescue

can assad the macron

The yellow jackets are the French patriots. The antifa cocksuckers are the bad guys. French police are literally paid to let them run amock.

suk me arse

Why the FUCK did France not vote for Le Penn? They only have themselves to blame.

Macron needed a happening to go full dictator. The Frogs have special agents same as anyone.

Probably so. Irks me that I can't for sure ID it. Asking Jow Forums right now.

Yes, just go quietly into the night goyim.

anyone going to france to help frog fwends?

Français, mes chers compatriotes,

Alors que se développe de semaine en semaine sur toute l’étendue du territoire national, le mouvement de protestation et de contestation des « Gilets Jaunes », je tiens à exprimer ma solidarité et ma profonde compassion pour ceux qui souffrent, dénués de ressources, écrasés de charges, humiliés et privés d’Espérance, et qui n’ont d’autre moyen d’expression que de se lever comme un seul homme pour manifester leur déception, leur angoisse et leur colère. Ces Français, c’est la majorité silencieuse qui se tait depuis des décennies et dont certains avaient oublié l’existence. Aujourd’hui c’est le peuple de France qui se dresse pour défendre son mode de vie et sa dignité.

Il est essentiel de l’entendre, essentiel de prendre en compte ses légitimes aspirations.

Bien sûr, il faut condamner et bannir le recours à la violence de certains groupes extrêmes qui cherchent à exploiter ce mouvement profondément populaire pour déstabiliser l’Etat. Cette violence coupable et stérile ne peut que favoriser la cause de ceux qui ne veulent pas entendre le cri de tout un peuple.

En ce jour de l’Immaculée Conception, je confie la France à Notre Dame qui est la vraie Reine de France.

Que Dieu protège la Fille aînée de Son Eglise, que Dieu vienne en aide aux Français malheureux, démunis et souffrants. Qu’Il leur rende l’Espérance et la foi en l’avenir de notre pays qui doit se relever et renouer avec tout ce qui en a constitué la grandeur autant que la paix des cœurs et la douceur de vivre.

Louis,
Duc d'Anjou

Attached: 225px-Louis_XX (3).jpg (225x288, 19K)

At the Jow Forums thread. I dont think they're very helpful

>a fucking leaf supporting a nigger memeflag
actually though, yeah

Did a reverse image search
Apparently it came from a tumblr h/k blog or something
I knew it was an H&K. looks like a typical g3

Doesn't matter, Drumpf is going to jail

>letting your wife stroke another man's shovel

Attached: mercy kill.png (380x250, 154K)

this has already been foretold.

Attached: download (4).jpg (960x576, 79K)

Macron confirmed to be a literal cuck. What self-respecting man would marry a woman 20 years older than him?

Attached: 1513612854724.png (900x900, 251K)

Of course it's an aussie,you can never stop shitposting.

Electric boogaloo

never stop

youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4

You absolute "Abo"-tier nigger, it's not requesting gibs if you're demanding the government to fuck off and stop taxing the shit out of you. It's the exact opposite.
Guess your brains got cooked off from the sun.

Attached: 1541439140661.jpg (581x767, 92K)