This ramen litearlly cost 13 US dollar(1500yen) in America

>This ramen litearlly cost 13 US dollar(1500yen) in America

seirously, why is this allowed? Shouldn't we accept anime for cheaper and decent food like this?
My QOL will improve dramatically by accepting anime. I am sure about that

Attached: ramen.jpg (660x370, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean
>13 US dollar PLUS TIP
Don't forget to round up to the nearest bill ($20) :)

It really depends on where you go man. There are places where they will charge $50 for a bowl of ramen. There is a local place just a few miles from me that sells similar ramen for $6 a bowl.

Well how much should it cost?

$3.50 at most.

prove it.

That's a very nice-looking bowl of ramen, but $13 for that is a lot. I'm not paying $13 per meal unless I'm out at a halfway decent restaurant with friends or family.

Similar things are dirt cheap if you go to asia and eat at corner shops or whatever.

Attached: Tree-Fiddy-Plesiosaur-Loch-Ness-Monster_art.jpg (650x458, 12K)

Standard price of ramen is 3.5 - 7.0 dollars in Japan.
No table charge in ramen restaurants and no tip in Japan.

I fucking thought this the other day when I got charged fucking 20 dollars for this soup and a drink.
I know this is making fun of the tacos in the other thread - but shit those tacos cost like 10 dollars for a meal too. I hate California prices.

Attached: 1540160628594.jpg (625x619, 90K)

ripoff just put this and your own shit and its cheaper

Attached: 8.jpg (550x450, 65K)

Only Americans eat duck sauce. That Ramen is gross desu.

no fuck off faggot

Cheap one weird trick cooking is the real redpill. I'm not a fan of what's usually in the ingredient list of top ramen (let alone the seasoning packet) but you can make some really tasty stuff you'd be willing to serve to friends with a relatively small amount of additional effort.

>seirously, why is this allowed?
Millennials.

Attached: HeirloomFreeTradeCraftArtisinal.png (742x880, 720K)

>the average millennial spends $96 billion on hipster shit
fixed

Bitch fuck you I'm the only one who eats sardines

>Here's how...
Can journalists just stop doing this shit?

>the average hipster spends $96 billion on hipster shit
fixed

Three fitty?

Attached: FD98B3C0-536C-491C-8296-A40122E849C5.jpg (2048x1536, 1000K)

>I'm not paying $13 per meal unless I'm out at a halfway decent restaurant with friends or family.
Really? Here in California a combo meal at Jack in the Box costs $10.

A nice meal at restaurants is $30 per person at least. You have to be almost rich to eat at restaurants these days.

$13 get you nothing.

Sardines are delicious faggot you don't get them all for yourself

Fight me IRL

Depends where you live. A fast food meal for me is more in the $5 to $6 range if I'm paying attention to what you actually get for your dollar.

Nice restaurants, sure. You kind of have to go out of the way to still find a place where you can still get a nice restaurant meal for $10 these days. Mind you $13 for the bowl of ramen doesn't account for whatever you might want to drink, possibly an appetizer, etc.

>$13 ramen
Nibba you are overpaying for that shit.

A bowl like that will cost me 9.
People seem to forget though, pork prices vary from place to place, so ramen would too

I would drive my 5mpg car to get ramen and leave a 50$ tip. Then I would go back to the kitchen where the 20 something white millennial is the cook and I'll say "not so much water next time Chang"

Attached: car.png (602x401, 216K)

Plain ramen sucks, but throw in some meat, eggs, oil and greens it’s great, probably $2 total for a decent bowl.

Air fried ramen noodles aren't the same kind used in restaurants.

Ultimate ramen recipe

youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4

japan is the only hope for humanity. i was a white nationalist but now i see the true light.

It’s more convenient though, for a single bowl. The straight noodles are a pain. Sometimes I just throw out the flavor packet and do it all myself.

Attached: 281CDDF6-99D5-4785-A1CC-C9A7DADB3A5C.jpg (540x728, 41K)

Ramen is good but overrated hipster shit now.

Hilarious. You fucking stooge. God, Japan is so cucked. In most American cities, you can get 5 servings of gourmet ramen noodles with shoyu broth, roast pork, veggies, and egg, plus extras, for about $1. That's 5 full servings of ramen, for $1. That's what you get for Pearl Harbor. Oh, and you know that we use radioactive cooling tower water for basically everything we ship to nihon, right? Soda, candy, fucking everything. Nihon'go, cunteyes!

I don't know or care if any of that is accurate, I'm on your side

I pay $7 for ramen just like pic related in Seattle.

Fuck off before I beat you with a garbage sack full of empty sardine and herring cans. Shit is good.

kek, would be better if his shirt had MGTOW across it

A fast food combo meal is about 10 bucks here too after 10.1% sales theft. At least the "poor people are fat because fast food is cheap" meme can finally die

Delicious.

Fact. Every time I go to a ramen bar there are nothing but uberweebs and hipsters there.

What the market will bear Tokyo Tommy. What the market will bear.

To translate for you: if you're dumb enough to pay that much for it, the person who sold it to you charged the right price for it.

I know a spot for 11.5, but that's without a tip..

Socks and sandals is based and redpilled. Fuck the haters. Wonder why older men do it, cause they are older and wiser.

this

Let me get real. Food. You get what you pay for. Most countries have adequate food, at adequate prices. If you live somewhere where a ful time job doesn't pay enough to feed yourself, and your family, that really sucks. I really think that's horrible. Everyone should be able to afford some carbs, greens, and maybe protein twice a week.
Then, fancy shit starts. Hunting deer, elk, or bison requires planning, and a license. But if you bag something, you feed the senpai for a year. But buying fresh wild elk ribeye steak at the store will cost you.
Whatever. My point is, most people can afford rice, wheat flour, or corn meal, or potatoes as a staple. Above that, you're a God. Can't afford flour gruel, fuck. I'm really sorry. But don't blame me, I'll just trying to feed my family. Blame the chinks who eat tiger penis and Rhino horns.

California prices are fine. Just don't eat at BS hipster establishments. You can get a completely decent burger at a very reasonable price at In N Out if you want, and if you want good mexican food, you gotta find a local hole in the wall or just follow a pack of beaners around lunch to see where they go. They know where the cheap but good shit is.

Has a Japanese chef open up a ramen place down the road, I had a larger bowl than that with extra noddles and extra spice for about 7$ CAD

Say what you want about Canada we have good ethnic food for cheap because that jap place has to compete with 10000000 Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean and other places

Supply and demand. Seeing an actual Ramen restaurant is still pretty rare in the states, at least around where I live. A rare thing costs more. It's Econ 101.

Attached: Cherrio.jpg (216x235, 10K)

Supply and demand. Ramen shops are niche in this country and thus it's harder to find a place that serves good ramen, so they jack up the prices accordingly. Same concept happens the other way around with beef, it's really cheap stateside but expensive as hell in nippon.

Thai duck soup is the best asian soup I’ve had. Not sure if this is common, only gotten it at one restaurant. Was filling and not too salty. Tom Yum is also good.

Pho is the standard asian soup and generally good value. Ramen is something for fancy restaurants around here, perhaps cause Japanese are rare as well.

I’m in the SF Bay Area for reference. In the South Bay you can see some amazing Korean restaurants.

this is so unhealthy it will kill you

Spicy

Attached: 1544248122881.png (531x563, 300K)

It cant be the inflated costs of realestate.

high taxes in many states, counties, city's.

Nip's right, when I went to Tokyo for a trip, food was cheap as hell. Didn't get sick once, could even drop raw eggs into some bullshit gook food and feel great. Paid $5 to $7 for most full meals over there what would be around $10-$15. No niggers to tip, their tax is included in the price, and the waiters don't ask you stupid question while your eating.
Nice place nips, please keep the niggers out.

Attached: based confederate nips.png (1136x442, 163K)

I went to Thailand last week for my honeymoon

and this week I'm shitting water(doing so as I type this)

Can I drink it?

Is that you, riff raff?

I could if I wanted too

pure liquid, I've gone 6 times in the past 6 hours....I'm feeling light headed