Why are feminists so twisted and insane?

Why are feminists so twisted and insane?

Attached: 1540794982934.jpg (2048x1150, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/8UqhPfwUlhWOfiKREXtwzA/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=4CoSQUexM9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because nobody wants them so they do this for any amount of attention

this looks like honest to god sexual frustration

Now that I think about it, for the first time in history women are feminist today because if they pulled that shit 500 years ago, they would be burned at the steak in the town square for being witches

If women tried this shit 100 years ago, they would be sent to an insane asylum with hysteria

If women try this shit today, they would be given an award by an obese retard and get validated by the view

It is men that allowed shit like this to happen

This will lead to a society collapse

Yaay Feminism!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!

Only tolerable looking bodies I can see.

Attached: ssfafafs.jpg (2048x1150, 615K)

true

They're single and get no dick

Horse face is demon possessed you can tell by the black eyes.

Jews

It's because they're the women who can't compete in the sexual hierarchy. They're usually homely, overweight, and shrill. They have no maternal value and will not reproduce. Because of that, they resent society because "it's not fair" that no real man will ever love them. They're society's throwaways.

A long time ago, they'd be sent to a nunnery by their fathers and serve God. That was their purpose and it gave them a place in the world. With the collapse of Christianity, that's no longer the case. Now, these spinsters are allowed to poison our beautiful and enlightened society with their vitriol. They want to watch it all burn.

Females are naturally emotional and doubly so when they're let into positions of power or group up. It's pretty simple, man.

Attached: 1538771311764.gif (678x422, 186K)

>More than 100 women stripped naked and performed a screaming protest about violence against women in Argentina.

Attached: 1532391610942.png (450x400, 33K)

'cause incels

Attached: n-pol-c.jpg (499x699, 75K)

Bitch looks like a fucking alien.

Attached: 21234324.jpg (870x674, 542K)

Daddy issues. Daddy is Trump.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/8UqhPfwUlhWOfiKREXtwzA/type/op/
You've asked this question at least 20 times, but I'll answer it again:
The "perpetual revolution" concept that allows feminism to exist puts these people in a never-ending feedback loop.
>must achieve equality
>must also never believe equality is achieved, because to do otherwise is to invariably perpetuate the inequality that very much does exist otherwise you wouldn't be a feminist and not being a feminist causes the very bad problem of inequality existing for the above reason yadda yadda
>must prevent any reversal of this, equality is the most important thing to any feminist than literally anything else in the universe
>rinse and repeat

chekd n kekd

My God, you West worlds are becoming a monkey by the minute than us.

This is what it looks like when your vagina hasn't seen dick in twenty years

Women are naturally this way. Feminism just brings it out.

True. Women act as badly as we let them.

Attached: I_Am_Woman_Hear_Me_Roar!!_ver_1.0_1526926992463n (1).jpg (2984x1142, 679K)

>first response is to strip naked and scream
I think some people need to consider what a reasonable person would do and realize that they are doing what an insane person would do.

Based

Try again

Attached: 4E6BC531-CED7-4541-92B3-6D6524FDA1D2.jpg (1024x575, 118K)

>be me, in college
>out drinking and smoking the devil's broccoli
>drink way too much and they tell us to go home because they're closing
>walking home from bar with a couple of the bois
>two ugly bitches sitting on a retaining wall on the way
>one calls out to me
>"what?"
>she asks me if I'm a feminist
>no I'm drunk
>think about what to say
>just say "no."
>they laugh at me and she says "well, you're wrong!"
>they keep laughing
>the bois look at me
>I am very, very drunk
>stumble toward her with my finger in the air like I'm about to say something
>burp a bit
>they lean back
>projectilevomit.exe
>direct hit on her crotch
>screams.mov
>the one I didn't vomit on hits me in the head with her purse
>can't think of what to say
>cry out "YEAH, YOU FILTHY BUTT SLUT DO IT AGAIN!"
>feel it coming again
>step toward her
>she comes in for another swing
>duck under the swing
>vomit all over her shoes
>they run away
>mfw

Attached: birfdai alome.png (658x901, 107K)

No, she has a horse face, she is probably Jewish.

Not exactly. Look up many pagan rituals like the bacchanalia.

It's hard to say. I know some women that didn't get any attention and then took all of their failed romanticized fantasies out in anger to ruin another mans life.

Some are just sick and vindictive. And it's made me very weary of women in general, but staying away from them also propels them to act this way so there is no solution.

I don't like something in their dna.

but if they were to get dick, they'd feel wronged
so it perpetuates a cycle. I want dick, I got it,
it was consensual, I don't know what I want,
I was raped, I was lesbian and didn't want it all along. They're idiots. They're so fucking stupid

This is what happens in the absence of strong male leadership

Ancient Greece knew women were batshit and therefore let them go crazy once a year in a festival to Dionysus. They would go out in the woods and scream and howl and act like wild animals. Got the psycho out of their system for a while.

Because they are infected with a viral bioweapon virus.

It can be found in the blood, DNA and body fluids. It's hard at first glance/scan to detect because like "the thing" it can hide itself in the cells and even as other virus's and parasites.

Femin Virus. Take this seriously before it starts mutating these women into "Demons".

they're the male equivalent of incels
you see how elliot rodgers was pretty cooky in the head? that's what happens with women when they're unfuckable

female*

lol this from survival of the fittest crew

the one in the forefront literally looks like a screeching monkey. we haven't evolved

This is the best story i have read all day. lol.

circled one is best.

LOL

Attached: 1542774968889-01.jpg (729x760, 221K)

Attached: 1541184223359.png (341x547, 193K)

Attached: 1544372408744 (1).png (908x907, 161K)

overlooked reply

how shameful
it is inexplicable really

Attached: 1543474298114.png (791x896, 171K)

Yay for beef curtains!!

Attached: 1544164374625.png (928x726, 158K)

>burned at the steak
How do you get your feminists grilled user? I like medium rare

Attached: 1540438587852-01.jpg (727x654, 172K)

Nice

Attached: kek real big scoot.jpg (540x390, 39K)

What country is this?

Where is she now I wonder?

When will she join them like in OP pic?

quit slurping oysters

Why are you sad kek this is fucking awesome

Attached: pepelmao.png (378x357, 75K)

So like, why are they naked

they're infected

Attached: canadian_Posters.jpg (848x625, 47K)

What happened? From having kids?

Other thing is these women probably had chads when they were younger and now see that as the standard they deserve.

it's called Lucifer's quinoa, pol-tard.

Attached: 1544486493676.png (329x244, 53K)

Based and redpilled.

nobody wants white pussy anymore except black dudes and third-worlders

noone dicks them
males get apathethic without sex
women go aggressive

It's shit like this that makes me unironically think hardcore Muslims are onto something with that whole Sharia thing

yeah that or they never did.

>Actual monkey

Uh yeah opinion discarded

laughed at this probably harder than I should have. Have another (you)

Attached: 1501550805478.jpg (440x400, 34K)

Because they were told by their masters to be hedonist sluts. Their anger is a projection of their guilt and shame of being a degenerate slut. They inherently know it is immoral.

CRASHING THIS THREAD WITH NO SURVIVORS
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

They're Argentinians, Spanish=Jew admixture, Jews left the peninsula in droves to all of the new world.

Attached: 1539128223993.jpg (620x348, 56K)

Attached: DBGHgp9XYAEdGjN.jpg (1200x676, 170K)

Attached: DBGeVETXkAAU8d4.jpg (1280x721, 214K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4CoSQUexM9Y
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is the medical term for feminist

saw you in the /gif/ thread.
nice try, kike.