JEWS DEDICATE ALTAR OF THE THIRD TEMPLE

Making way for the Antichrist. Now is a great time to REPENT youtu.be/H9c_l2s6Wk8

Attached: Cohenim-Temple.jpg (600x400, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vqkOSGJYCd4
youtube.com/watch?v=cjaRBq1Rs_8
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 21:33-46&version=NASB
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 3:7-9&version=NASB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The end is near. Sinful people Repent. False Prophets have been saying it for centuries, but this time it comes directly from the word of God.The red heifer is born.

youtu.be/vqkOSGJYCd4

Are you on their mailing list, user?
TEMPLE MOUNT & LAND OF ISRAEL FAITHFUL MOVEMENT
P.O. Box 18325, 8 Aliash Street, Jerusalem, Israel

The Faithful Movement considers herself as the continuance of the Maccabees, ideologically and practically. On Chanukah 5779, 26th Kislev, Tuesday, December 4th, 2018, we shall meet between 8:30-9:00 am next to “Binyanei Ha’uma”, on Yehuda Ha Nasi Street, across from the Central Bus Station in Jerusalem. At 9:00 am, we will drive by public bus to Modi’in.

In Modi’in, we will renew the commitment of the Faithful Movement to the heritage of the Maccabees. We shall swear faithfulness to the outstanding heritage and testimony of the Maccabees. We shall call the people and the government of Israel to re-liberate the Holy Temple Mount from the Islamic pagan presence, to purify the Holy Temple Mount, according to the commandment of G-D to His people Israel and to immediately build the Third Holy Temple on the Holy Temple Mount in the same location of the First and Second Holy Temples. Again, will be heard from Modi’in to the Holy Temple Mount, Jerusalem and all over the Land of Israel, the call of Matityahu, the high priest, to his people Israel: “Who is with G-D will come with me!” On Chanukah 2018, Gershon Salomon, chairman of the Faithful Movement, will echo this call: “Who is with G-D will come with me!” through the Land of Israel anew!

Attached: merkava_mk4.jpg (600x350, 42K)

The revelation of the man of lawlessness is near.

>Are you on their mailing list, user?

nope

The Third Temple is the Holy Catholic Church (1 Corinthians 3:16 and 2 Corinthians 6:16), not a physical building.

Though, I am curious: Why would Jews (who are aware of biblical prophecy) attempt to fulfill them? They did the same with the Red Heifer. Are they trying to match all the conditions so they can finally get rid of Christianity when Jesus doesn't return, or do they actually believe in the prophecy themselves? Because, if it's the latter, they do know they're all going to Hell if Christianity is correct, right?

ITS TIME FOR GOG AND MAGOG

Attached: 1523519644244.jpg (1443x1699, 1.35M)

The Zionists are gonna be BTFO when they realize Trump is the messiah.

Attached: 1521573907862.jpg (925x1086, 210K)

The final battle will be between two unified kingdoms.
One of the North (Either Europe/China/North America or all combined) and the other of the South (Either Africa/India/Indonesia/South America or all combined).
The King of the North will be the Anti-Christ, and that of the south will resist him but fail.
Then Christ will come and defeat this man of lawlessness, this blasphemer who will exalt himself over the Lord and cast him and his followers to fire.

Admit you worship a Jew and make thread.

Attached: pope catholics jews jesus.jpg (1147x1200, 165K)

Admit you worship a Jew and make thread.

Its literally everyone vs israel.

This shit is getting scary

WW3 now?

Attached: jew nwo slaves temple.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

Trump is gonna reveal Israel used 3 nukes on 9/11

>Another fear mongering Christian

Yeah what ever, you cum guzzling sissy white cock holster. Your religion is logically inconsistent and false, and these predictions you keep yapping about have already been asserted to happen decades ago, yet they haven't. Because they're empty threats.

Attached: Cross wielding faggot (you).jpg (800x820, 91K)

Attached: IQ below room temperature (you).jpg (645x729, 49K)

The jews will consider the antichrist to be their messiah and their third temple will be his headquarters. This is obvious if you understand what the jews are looking for in the messiah.

>we would rather go back to Auschwitz than change our religion.
That can be arranged.

He made be a Christkike but this shit = WW3. Jews are about to pull the bio-weapons trigger.

You can cast your worldly judgement on me for they are powerless. I know this is my faith and I will gladly die for my belief in Christ. You judge me yet I think of the grand scheme of things and the future, meanwhile in the nation of your forefathers you cannot bear a knife, destruction would be greater mercy then the incoming rule by the Anti-Christ the traitorous Northerners will face. I plan to leave this nation for I know who's dominion it will be located in.

Attached: Democratic society.png (866x900, 95K)

Fucking shit

this

>The red heifer is born
Engineering one is just going to piss god off. You guys must enjoy the punishment.

>You can cast x,y and z on me,

Only a literal fucking autist would equate online ridicule to spell casting. Die of anal prolapse, you larping wannabe Semitic, ass shtting moron.

Attached: dick head (you).jpg (111x125, 3K)

>you guys
If it is engineered then it is greater proof that the Jews have become drunk on the blood of the Earth and of their own deception, and are harboring the arrival of the anti-Christ.

>Trying to force the hand of God
The crazy thing is that even in the scriptures given, it clearly says "He (God) will..." All the while these imposters are going through the motions of doing it themselves. Time to make some popcorn.

How do we meme the temple magic against them. Someone tell styx to figure something out.

We should start holding meme rituals once a week.

So there is a difference between judgement and ridicule now? Are you mentally ill?

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=cjaRBq1Rs_8

Finally a good thread

>spell casting
Where on Earth did I say this? You are putting words in my mouth deceiver.

BRING FORTH THE ANTI-CHRIST!

Attached: titus jew temple antichrist antisemite.jpg (520x990, 287K)

>knowmorenews
(((DAVID))) (((GREEN)))

Fuck off.

oy vey, strike a nerve, Mordecai?

>Africa/India/Indonesia/South America
Those niggers wont resist shit. Not even free tshirts

THis

They brought about the heifer by genetic engineering didn't they? Such extraordinary means may have been considered alchemy or even magic

You will be surprised, the word of God will not lie. He says a strong Kingdom from the south of Jerusalem will arise to resist the Antichrist, then it will be so.
Another possibility is Arabia.
You forget how Abyssinia was considered a great power for hundreds of years and defeated the vastly technologically superior Italians, only to be defeated through deception in WW2.

This shit is what pissed god off in the first place.

>when Jesus doesn't return
Lol not bloody likely mate. Christ is coming back and he will cut idolaters down

>checking your own digits

sad

>You will be surprised, the word of God will not lie.
God is Odin, because the word "god" is German. Your demon is called (((El))) or (((YHWH)))

So fuck off!

Attached: god odin.png (494x721, 163K)

confirmed af

Also you Christkike fuckers are causing all this. You're giving power to these WW3 lunatics

Attached: el god jesus.jpg (474x998, 157K)

Odin is not perfect and almighty. Our God is. How can a imperfect God compete with one which is perfect. How can a perfect God be a demon. It is your lesser false god which is a demon, for ours does not demand human sacrifice and acts of degeneracy for its satisfaction. It is Odin that demands such actions.

>MESSIAHHHH!!!

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

isn't it contested that the site is even the same place as the first and second temple?

Well our prophecy says the Anti-Christ will control the north and defeat the strong kingdom from the south which won't be strong enough due to being just another kingdom of men. This is when a one world government will be created from Europe. Why are you complaining, isn't this what ultra-nationalists wanted anyways?

>Christkike

The nickname "kike" was literally born of the jews hatred for Christ and the sign of the cross.

Attached: Christ-killers.png (1084x656, 283K)

Attached: ORTHODOX LAST.jpg (1092x1600, 465K)

It's Trudeau isn't it.... He is going to ruin everything

God isn't real. But they'll use the (((messiah))) to try to cajole all of the christians and jews and muslims into a one-world government. The manufactured messiah will call himself the moshiach of the jews, jesus christ himself for the christians, and the mahdi of the muslims. They'll probably use some CGI to make him perform "miracles" that'll be broadcasted everywhere. When the christian prophecies about the antichrist fail to come to fruition (no hail and brimstone, no great wars, no persecution of the saints), most of the christians who initially rejected the (((messiah))) will accept him to be Jesus Christ himself. Christian Zionists will say that we interpreted the bible incorrectly. That the antichrist already came and went. Maybe it was Hitler, or Stalin, or some midieval pope. I think a lot of people will accept this teaching, because a majority of them are idiots and don't realize you can interpret a text in a million different ways. The catholics too will bow down to the (((messiah))) after the pope calls him Christ. They've been cucked ever since the second vatican council. They have no power here.

That's stupid user, Christianity and Judaism literally cannot have the same messiah.

You're stupid. Take a look at Christian zionists faggot. There are plenty of christians who think the eventual jewish messiah will be jesus christ himself.

>GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
>Kikes
Pick one.

The mantle of "chosenness" went to the Christians per Jesus.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 21:33-46&version=NASB

John the Baptizer said, "...the axe is already laid at the root." Anyone with eve rudimentary knowledge of horticulture knows that when the root is cut, the plant permanently dead. NEVER restored.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 3:7-9&version=NASB

how long until (((their))) Talmudic 'messenger' Ein-Sof makes an appearance???!!!

Trudeau is just setting stage from what it seems. Weakening us so we can fall under the dominion of darkness.

YES! YES! YES! These kikes are gonna become as bold as a rabid wolverine soon when they think their messiah is coming. They couldn't have picked a worse time.

Attached: 1540200838607.gif (400x396, 1011K)

Okay, but they're wrong.

Can't wait until they get BTFO for all eternity because they went uber reckless because they thought that their heeb god was real and was going to them a Messiah! I can't wait to see the look on their hideous deformed faces when it does not go as planned.

Attached: 1537751879982.png (378x357, 81K)

Great.

There's no debating this. This is some autistic bot that just tells everyone to worship a Jew and start a thread. Hopefully people browsing will read and get red pilled.

I tell people to start with Malachi, since it has the warning and the threat of fires and furnaces and all that good stuff for those who reject God's messenger (i.e. Christ).

Even if this a shill fear thread, would be cool if it was real.

It's been in world news, they are constructing their "Third Temple"

It's a good video. Long, but worth it.

>6:03
Lying man, never have I ever heard any muslim scholar saying that we should care about their temple.
Every scholar hates Israel, its part of our religion to keep sham under muslim control.
To get this straight to you: Israel is and will be seen as a thorn in our flesh.

Yee!!
Soon this ride will end. Jewish arrogance has no limits and will be their downfall.

Attached: 1537410563937.png (420x420, 53K)

(((they))) care about it and will think their eternal victory is at hand. But little do they know their hymie god wont save them when they piss off the entire world. The endsieg is coming lads.

Attached: 1538984377389.jpg (780x776, 142K)

these guys are all going to burn in the lake of fire

Attached: Rev 2.9.jpg (676x540, 98K)

women were not allowed in the beis hamkidash (the temple in Jerusalem) there was a women's court where they could veiw ceremonies and sacrifices but they could not enter.
they sure as hell could not stand on the alters or partake in the rituals.

these idiots burn some old pallets while they do their talmudic satanic dedication
wow

Attached: 1 thessalonians ch2.jpg (663x584, 98K)

Jews are always looking for ways to jew God.

Attached: John 8.44.jpg (1810x1843, 475K)

Why are the Christfags so buttmad this week

Attached: 3860032201.jpg (750x743, 106K)

Attached: Acts 3.jpg (661x561, 98K)

>Well our prophecy says the Anti-Christ will control the north
They were talking about Titus and Rome you fucking Christkike retard

Attached: templar pedo hogwarts.png (1452x603, 1.29M)

You doom yourself for nothing but pride, repent.

>Why are the Christfags so buttmad this week
They found out they actually worship a Jew

Attached: Untitled.png (396x335, 21K)

No they weren't, revelation hasn't happened yet. It is happening now.

suck my dick sun worshiping faggot

Attached: 47168806_2427828553913939_6744372649394176000_n.jpg (960x960, 102K)

Jews going radical fundamentalist is kind of exciting. Women being stoned, burned alive in pits, and judicial amputations when?

>Odin is not perfect and almighty. Our God is.
Fuck off. God is a German word. You worship Moloch you fucking Christkikes

Attached: moloch el god.jpg (640x544, 122K)

>revelation hasn't happened yet.
That's because Jews didn't destroy the world like the thought.

NOT UNTIL CHRISTKIKES HELPED THEM... only took 2000 years of race traitors like you.

Attached: 90328409231809.jpg (400x400, 104K)

a stage play won't do for Lucifer

False, it is Pagans that worship the sun. Cease this projection. Pagans from Druids, Egyptians, and Hellenics all worship demons, the Sun and other celestial objects. The Babel story in Daniel cites the origins of paganism as a women lying about an illegitimate birth and saying it is the sun and resurrected false King. This is the origins of Paganism.

Lucifer is a Roman god, dipshit

Jesus talked to demons and got advice from a "devil". His dad was called EL also know as Moloch or YHWH

JESUS WAS A HUMAN SACRIFICE!

Attached: jesus communism double jew.jpg (487x425, 237K)

My favorite example of Jews trying to Jew God is the fucking kippah/yarmulke. They're required to cover their head to honor God. What do they come up with? A flimsy piece of felt held on by hair clips. Literally. Trying. To. Jew. God.

Your average older person or bald guy has a better covered head than any Jew because he or she wears a big old sun hat when they step out the door and take it off when they come back inside, when their head is covered by a roof. That disgrace of headwear covers just their frizzy cowlick and nothing else. Muslims actually do it even better.

Attached: 1515469201558.png (480x328, 42K)

>You worship Moloch you fucking Christkikes
No. Just the kikes.

4:20 yes it is some silly little thing
it's no temple
4:34 "it's a symbol of the sacrifices that are going to be happening in the third temple"
LMAO FAT FUCK IN BLUE BLEW IT

Never read Genesis 1 in Hebrew I take it?

Attached: 1536210586713.jpg (1374x5710, 2.71M)

Moloch is another Pagan deity worshiped by the Phoenicians. Similar to Odin he demanded human sacrifice and great degenerate acts, You cannot deceive me blasphemer, for you have commited the great sin and prefered the world and hardened you heart against the lord. Hell is the destination of your actions unless you repent immediately, which is unlikely for those who fall to blasphemy seem to not come back. I know my God and he is the God of Christ, the all-knowing, all-mercy full, almighty. You are a liar and are powerless before this truth.
You'd think it would take way shorter then 2000 years if we were helping our mortal enemies...

let them
these dumb kikes used tiles that disfigured under the heat rather then dressed stone
they burnt some broken pallets as their wood rather then have cedar logs
they are pathetic
even a poor and humble peasant could have done a better job then these clowns did

LMAO catechism flunkie

Reminder this would not have happened if Christians didn't help jews. No banking monopoly means they can't push world wars, or communism or feminism or multiculturalism, nor would they take control of Western governments. You guys have been helping them.

Attached: 1539292274253.png (1024x768, 454K)

What? That's just where the word is from, moron.

>Moloch is another Pagan deity worshiped by the Phoenicians.
= Jews
= Jesus

= JESUS WAS A HUMAN SACRIFICE

= DRINK HIS BLOOD
=EAT HIS FLESH!

Attached: elohim.jpg (474x379, 42K)