FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCE NEEDED

>FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCE NEEDED
>PERFECT ROLE FOR SOMEONE LOOKING TO LEARN ON THE JOB
>50 HOUR WEEK NO OVERTIME NO AGENCIES I KNOW WHAT I GOT
>12 MONTH PROBATION PERIOD
>$12 AN HOUR

Can you really blame millenials for their political views?

Attached: 0bc.jpg (650x1085, 108K)

Yes. Yes I can.

You again. After getting btfod on your zoomer post.

not an argooment

>question gets asked
>someone answers it
yes it literally is not an argument brainlet

Yes I can, they won't go to trade schools because they are lazy. Skilled labor pay is phenomenal for only a few years of training in school. For whatever reason people think trades are for poor people or low class but in reality welding, carpentry and the such are fantastic fields with endless jobs and wealth

>i don't know jack shit about trades, trade schools, current employment conditions, wage levels needed to survive, but damn it sounds like you can just get training and suddenly get paid big bucks for everyone everytime everywhere

just mcfucking kys you clueless piece of shit

Add to that the fucking rent and that the university education is anachronistic too.

My job is just like this. Just yesterday I was daydreaming about murdering my boss and then killing myself.

yes
i started as a stupid mechanic, 11€/hour. i changed companies 7 times, learned a lot, get better, learned welding, learned pipeline building, etc. now i have a comfy job, 8hours a day, no overtime and i earn 2500€ after taxes now.
fuck these lazy faggots, if you want a better job you have to earn it.

i mean, it really is that easy.
step 1, leave your parents basement comrade

>dad and brother work at a Trucking company
>they make 45k-50k a year
>can make over 60k if they work a shit ton of overtime
>i went to college for 4 years
>got a job in IT
>make a little under 70k
>barely have to work
>but no over time
>and I'm asked to do bullshit stuff on the weekends
>and the healthcare plan is shit
>have to pay 3k out of pocket before actual insurance kicks in

sounds all well and good until I hear
>Registered Nurse
>180k

Apart from the five years experience it doesn't seem all that bad for a first job.

Just to point out to the retards who complain about experience needed. If that stops you from applying you don't deserve to find a job.
APPLY ANYWAYS FAGGOTS

Be careful of the trade school scam. The Jews word the course description sneaky and put "introduction to" somewhere in there. So when you get to the end of the course you don't actually get the certificate you thought you'd get, but still owe 12 grand to the school.

NPCs worship the system and it is never wrong in their eyes and it always makes sense even when it is pure bullshit. The matrix is their god.

Yes because this is what they voted for

LOL FAG ZOOMER cant get a job becvause he wennt to highscool 2.0 which is just renamed as (college)

Join the fucking army, or are you too good for it? Anyone who cries like a baby and doesn't consider applying for the easiest safest cushiest military jobs (such as air force) is just a lazy piece of shit.

>you can make 200k meme

most trades are going to pay 50k.
boomers are also gutting wages as they leave the industry.

millenials are the most intelligent generation, literally the peak before zoomers started taking a nosedive thanks to excessive marijuanna and sex. zoomers and boomers are of equal intelligence and neither have a right to make fun of millenials who have much more intellect on average

Attached: 1543407466027.png (568x734, 157K)

>>Registered Nurse
k
That's insanely unrealistic unless you're at some prestigious mega city hospital or constantly traveling and doing scab work during labor disputes.

Millions of people make bank right out of the school(sometimes without school).
Stop blaming politics for your dumb ass failing where others succeed.

This shit is taking place here in the UK now. But typically everyone knows it's bullshit.

The experience requirement is literally a guideline, I got a job recently where they wanted someone with 3+ years, I only had one, often these agencies or recruiters are not on autopilot and will actually look at your case first before rejecting or accepting you.

Is it worth it?Always did think it wasnt worth it honestly.

> One personal story = the same outcome for everyone.

It's almost like you can't even conceive a world where things can be unfairly balanced for other people. I admire your ability to make something of yourself, but it's just a fact most people do not have these opportunities. Not everyone can be a tradesperson. Me for example: I have so many injuries due to shit genetics that I can't do that work 50 hours a week without crippling myself for the rest of my life Trust me I've tried doing trades and blew my back and my knees (that put me in even more debt) and now am struggling just to maintain my own business now.

I come from a poor single parent family. Mother didn't work ever and we lived off her father's money and the government. I didn't grow up in Finland so I grew up in a country that had no facilities to properly educate poor people. In that country it was basically if you have rich parents you have a chance. If you are poor you either move away or commit sudoku.

Nowadays I make with my business 2 - 3 k a month which is nice, but still not enough if this day and age to live any modicum of life your parents or grandparents lived.

My options for the future look bleak. Thinking of using any money I get from the death of my parents to buy small land and try and live off the grid. But since I am an autistic cripple that all seems unlikely.

Attached: 47577523_368853850353850_903391515391295488_n.jpg (699x522, 56K)

just get a job lmao

mimimi everybody else is to blame.
>autistic cripple
just accept the fact that you don't deserve a better life.

>americans are still so in love with slavery that they readily accept getting NO PAY for work
lel interning was a mistake

>leave basement
>now standing under overpass
>cardboard sign is my only companion
Yeah that worked out splendidly

>no overtime
Actually illegal here in the US for a non managerial, hourly position like that

RN’s make around 50-60k per year, $25 an hour average. Source is my father, a doctor who employs RN’s

Here in the states, job applications are usually run through an automated system before human eyes ever see it. If you don’t meet the basic requirements your app is likely never viewed for consideration. This is due to the volume of applications most of US companies receive every day.

ITT: money money money money money money

Attached: large-nosed-man-rubbing-his-hands-together-and-smiling-15054009.png (500x534, 113K)

Yeah well, how else are you going to survive? By living like our forefathers just off the land? I'd like to see that :^)

I just to go back to times when you could take an apprenticeship and make a living wage. Retail jobs suck something fierce

I did that for 5 years it’s agreat experience

I just got a job at fedex after looking for months for any kind of employment. And they screwed up my paycheck so i havent been paid in almost a week. Plus my woman supervisor could care less because shes too busy flirting and following around the super ghetto black guy who spends all his time sitting down and watching rap videos on his phone. Why do people try and pretend these things dont happen IRL and Jow Forums is just angry white kids larping? I'm watching a real life threae occur. Did i mention the supervisor is a Latino woman and is very incompetent, smug, and condescending.

sure you did, McDonalds :^)

I'm not saying money isn't important, but it's certainly a pathetic action to set it as your highest priority.

Based my life worked out because everyone should be me poster. I cant wait to read your biography and finally fix my life like you did you messiah of a human .

>NEED DEGREES, CERTIFICATIONS, STATE ACCREDITATIONS IN A VERY PARTICULAR FIELD
>FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCE
>NEED ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE OF EVERY OBSUCRE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE AND SOFTWARE
>TEMPORARY JOB WITH NO INTENTION TO EVER HIRE
>10€ AN HOUR

Welcome to France

It's not for everybody I actually love it and find it thrilling. I see and help so much people in a day and witness so much redpills. It's kind of amazing on a street level kind of way. Makes me want to be a super hero or some shit

Zoomers are actually having less sex than the previous gens
The more you know

Just fucking lie then

I'm so glad I started a business.

I can't even unironically disagree with this reasoning. They shouldn't complain about their shit life. Just the same as if you were murdered or abused in the street, all just mimimi, you just got what you deserve and nothing less. Or if a child gets raped by a gang of muzzies. No one is to blame for that except the stupid retarded selfish child. All just mimimi. That fucking whore should shut the fuck up and take what she deserves.

camwhoring isn't really a business

> 3 years experience required
> apply anyway
> go to interview
> still get rejected
> repeat 5000 times over

thanks for wasting my time when I could have used for something more productive you fucking HR cunts.

Laying on your back and spreading your ass cheeks isn't a business.

The system has sorted and placed you effectively. If you were an intelligent person all of this would have been overcome, but you are not intelligent or talented enough to overcome your social and physical weakness.

Simple as that.

What is this trade schools meme I see so much on Jow Forums?
Trade jobs are for poor people. In a few years some mexican will do your job for half the salary just like in EU romanians/polish people do.

nigger i work at Walmart part time and make 14 an hour while in college fuck libs

the worst part about the boomers is their refusal to acknowledge how fucked we are

god they are such scum

>Hi, my name is user Ymous, I'm calling about this job you posted.
>You have any prior experience?
>Officially, no. But I'm a fas-
>Why the fuck are you calling then?!
True story.

Most of them I think honestly haven't realized how bad it is. Many of them are living in the past.

Dont do this. My RRHH girl lose too much time filtering resumes when we are looking for someone skilled.

and excactly this is why your life sucks. you need others to guide you. you should say "fuck everybody" and take control over your life. you just lack willpower and blame others/the system. are you black?

same goes for you faggot
there is a difference in what you can control and what you can't. getting a decent job and have a comfy life is something you can control if you put hard work into it. nothing is free, even for death you have to pay with your life.

A lot of these sorts of job postings are disappearing. Our economy is running full steam ahead and unemployment is only at 3%. The employers are getting cucked by a tiny applicant pool.

come to polen, we will have you

Genderqueer Jewish Bolshevism is probably the worst solution to Jewish International Capitalism that anyone could possibly think of.

Attached: 1544578359719.jpg (750x780, 145K)

It's like this too if you want to VOLUNTEER at a lot of places
>volunteer POSITION is described as OPPORTUNITY (fucking lmao)
>list 3 references that can confirm prior experience volunteering
>must maintain cheery, welcoming demeanor and professionalism to WORK FOR FREE
Not all of them but alot do. There are standards and protocols to be followed if you want to donate free labor. You can't just waltz through the door, shake the manager's hand and start tomorrow at $0/h fuckin lol

this is a fundmentally canadian problem

>boomers are also gutting wages as they leave the industry
hwut? I thought if the supply of workers go down it would boost wages?

RN quality of life is garbage, though.

>got bureau of land management without any qualifications
>apply for a job that sounds like something I could do without knowing how to do it
>get in as an assistant cartographer for a geologist
>$26/hr starting
>extremely easy job, basically just read maps
>everything I didn't know how to do gets taught extremely quickly, know everything I have to do within a week
This was two years ago, all I had was a high school diploma and it was the first job I even applied for ever, I was 26.

(((Shareholders))) want h1b's to replace them to help reduce costs as the boomercunts so they can get more sheckles.

I don't blame them but how else am I going to feel superior to millennials if I can't make fun of them

as the boomercunts retire*

Im also a starter but I got the job I wanted that originally required 5 years experience just by showing that I paid good attention during previous job / internships and being motivated.
You need to learn to apply yourself.

i'd ravage that boy's corn hole

this is how you get blacklisted, retard

Can't wait for life to turn on you fucks and then have people to say this to your face as you fall.

I certainly will. 2019 is the year.

The fool on the hill sees and feels nothing but the dirt underneath him

The real enemy is human resources employees taking months to process a batch of not even a hundred applications so they can justify keeping their jobs.

>support mass immigration that lowers wages and creates a surplus working population
>can you blame them for voting for this

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

>Entry level job accepting new college grads
>Minimum 2 years experience
>Needs reference that has been your supervisor for 5 consecutive years minimum

Ive been out of a job since September and this is the shit I see all the time
there's 3 factories in my town that employ actual retards and I can't even get a job there

I don't need a Masters? OMG what an opportunity!

>One is personal outcome = not the same for everyone else.
While that alone Is true, using it as an argument is a double edged sword.
Just because you ended up as a loser, doesn't mean everyone else has to be a gifted person just to make something of their life.

The first poster is a cunt, I agree with that.
But I think you missed the sarcasm of the second one

Millennials didn't invent this. It was skull fucked into their brains from the day they were born by corpratists and boomers. You can hardly blame them.

Maybe, I had a bad fucking day

Boomers have amassed the largest salaries due to tenure. HR law forbids laying people off past the age of 40 strictly based on their salary (age discrimination).
When they do retire, companies say 'fuck that shit, we aren't paying anyone near what we paid that boomer', so they cry and wail that there aren't any qualified candidates and import an H1B slave who doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

But the question is can you blame them for a system that creates the problems listed.. they are voting and supporting the very thing that is leading to their issues.

They are too pussified to address the issue because muh racism.

It's like the new watership down movie has been really toned down because the original movie would be too hard on kids today.

>What is this trade schools meme I see so much on Jow Forums?
>Trade jobs are for poor people. In a few years some mexican will do your job for half the salary just like in EU romanians/polish people do.
Not true
Americans are extremely racist and will gladly pay double for a white guy fixing their kitchen sink over a beaner

man that really depends on where you live and you know that.

>be young mechanical engineer graduate
>apply for several consulting and manufacturing firms
>literally hundreds of different tasks you can carry out, programming, design, everything that would give you hands on experience for a start
>that's too bad! we outsourced coding and menial design to pajeets in india
>we have this Entry Level project management position open though, (5 years of experience minimum goy)

Attached: 1502895870351.png (500x478, 114K)

Yes, because they want open borders and more competition in a dwindling jobs market.

A lot of construction super intendents know this.

If you a hire a white tradesman, he’ll show up, do the job, do it well and you won’t have to babysit him.

A Mexican? You will have to stand over them the entire time to make sure they even do the job at all and when it’s done it’ll be fucked up.

Project management, ah my favorite meme position. Where a computer illiterate boomer who attends meetings all day and has zero skills tells the engineers what to do.

If you want help, apply for any position at ESA in Noordwijk in the Netherlands. In half Spanish and my grandpa worked there who transferred from Spain to here. No income taxes, engineering work and a good life. Also no need to speak Dutch as they speak English there and they don't want Dutch applicants as they already have enough of them. Starting salary there is like 4k tax free a month.

thanks for the heads up user. fortunately I found a paid internship here to get going for a while. rest assured I wouldnt think twice before moving abroad for work, most people in my field here are

welding is on its way out,robots can do it now,they just need to make it cheaper

You are not a zoomer, grandpa.

The true fool uses cryptic and vague metaphors in the absence of substantial commentary

I don't know why anyone would apply for an entry level retail job, why bother? The amount of people living in cities, renting, working useless jobs is depressing.
Any able bodied man in my country can get a labouring job $25/h with 60 hour weeks, no experience or education needed, but they choose to work at fucking Coles.

For real though, that metaphor was pretty obvious. Attack the message all you want, but saying it’s “cryptic” or “vague” just shows you’re a dumbfuck

Lol Im a cook and I make $12.50 an hour and I get overtime. No school needed.