I was scammed

I was saving for a Nintendo Switch console. Me and my wife are expecting our first baby. I was going to play some games while I still have some free time. I've bought it on our local craigslist (I don't live in the USA). I never had problems with buying online. I've checked one seller. He had a perfect record. It wasn't a new account, his personal details checked out. I was stupid. I've transfered him the money and awaited the console. As you might know, I didn't recieve it. Now, I don't have the money, don't have the console and I won't be able to save enough to (try) tu buy the second one. I know I'm a stupid fuck but what can I do now? I've already contacted the police

Attached: 714040613_1_1000x700_nintendo-switch-gry-etui-okazja-lodz.jpg (1000x562, 153K)

why didnt you buy on ebay or a reputable seller? i would never buy from a seller in real life for your exact reason.

>Manchild gets ripped off
So there is justice in the world after all. Here's some proper advice:

GROW THE FUCK UP.

You're about to have a kid now, so learn to act like a responsible adult rather than distracting yourself with children's playthings because "I won't have time to play muh Nintendo when I have a child." Jesus fucking Christ, don't you have better things to do? I feel awful for your wife. You buy the console WHEN your son is old enough to play, and you play WITH him, you don't play to distance and distract yourself from the responsibilities of life. Don't you have a lot of stuff to be getting ready to prepare the welcoming of your child into the world? Shouldn't you be there for your wife emotionally? Fucking hell m8, this is the modern man. A mind of a child living inside of a shell of an adult. Hell, if you can't even afford to buy a second Switch, how the fuck are you financially ready for a kid? Shouldn't you be working on that instead?

Your bank will normally cover it if you call them and explain your situation, tell them that you've already contacted the police. Check the refunds policies of the website and report the user you bought it from. Document your conversations with them and send them to the police.

Shut up. Just because you're a parent doesn't mean you should cease to enjoy some free time. You obviously have no kids.

Don't forget to contact the mailing service too. Someone might have stolen it on the way or it might have been sent back to the seller for some reason.

How about you enjoy it with something more productive than a fucking console for children?

I don't have kids, and I don't have time for vidya. The last thing on my mind is buying Nintendo's latest ponzy scheme, with all the shit I've got preoccupying me. I have a hard time seeing how someone who's about to have a child even has these thoughts enter their minds. Plenty of my friends have become fathers, and all of them were incredibly busy in the months leading up to it. This is your call to put on your big boy pants, and stop acting like an irresponsible child.

>soicuck beta gets rightfully ripped off

Lmao, go prep jamal you fucking nu-male.

>mad amerimutt wagecuck on a 50 hour week absolutely SEETHING because others actually have time to chill out, enjoy themselves and do something that isn't related to making sure Mr. Shekelstein can buy a second yacht

La creatura...

Not the Jow Forumsice OP asked for but the advice he needed

Stopped reading after the first two sentences.

Based on those two sentences, my advice would be to get the child's DNA tested, as it is likely not yours.

/v/ here, the switch itself is a scam, so regardless of receiving it you would have been ripped off either way

Attached: IMG_6510.gif (530x480, 769K)

>can barely afford a Switch when he's about to have a child
>calls others poor
And I'M the mutt... Also, not American. Fuck off.

Attached: numale.webm (1280x720, 241K)

Lol, keep slaving away for Schlomo, cuck.

Attached: 1526749368713.jpg (1000x1243, 836K)

All he said was that he was going to play now before he has no time. He never said anything about only focusing on games. How do you know he wont just play a couple minutes a day? Your on Jow Forums I doubt you dont waste hours on this site.

The fuck you mean you were saving for a switch? They’re real cheap, if you can’t just buy it you need to save for an abortion.

Kek

Agreeing with this post. My mother was the type of person with no hobbies or goals and she ended up miserable when my brothers and I moved out. My father had cool hobbies like wood working and taught me. Sharing your hobbies with your kids is good. Also videogames are a sport now you cuck they require thinking unlike watching tv.

>A mind of a child living inside of a shell of an adult.
should have used ghost instead of mind for maximum memery

>OP asks for advice on dealing with a stolen exchange of goods
>UM NO I HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT YOUR LIFE user
chill the fuck out why are you even here

Yeah, I'm never having children.This person sounds miserable as fuck. What's the point if you're not enjoying anything and you make your whole life based on responsibilities? Fuck that, video games for me.

op dont listen to any of this its no where close to what having a kid is kike you still play video games and whatever the fuck else you want as for your situation not much you can do beside call the police and report it to the site...how long has it been since you paid? with his good rsting and everything maybe there was a problem in the shipping process

>I don't have kids, and I don't have time for vidya.
so what the fuck are you doing here?

>Go to local Craigslist
>Decide to pay virtually and not even inspect the product

Whats the point of you browsing LOCAL Craigslist instead of Ebay or Amazon? You should have met up in a public place to inspect/test, check IDs, etc.

nice reddit spacing
cuck

Why didn't you go to a gamestop or something

fuck you dude the switch is the coolest thing to happen in my entire life you fucking faggot