Lebanon’s current state

It’s sad don’t you think? My coutry used to be called the “Paris of the Middle East” because of how beautiful our land was. There was no need for taxes and we were one of the most prosperous nations in the Arabic world. Now look at us now, with some 83 year old soulless puppet as our president and a corrupt system where millions are stolen by politicians. Almost everyone I know is preparing to leave this country and doesn’t plan to come back, and there is no nature to speak of. The streets are filled with trash and poverty is striking.
Sorry for my bad English I don’t really speak it well

Attached: 7EC60B91-3B5A-4595-96F7-6C50E27C92B6.jpg (220x330, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/Alladin_Al/status/1038621408476180480
youtube.com/watch?v=6puohNaMqbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like you're still the Paris of the Middle East.

People usually say that Dubai took that place now

KEK
That's brutal.

Attached: 1538227327777.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Why do so many bad things come out of Lebanon?
"Artists" that still against Assad.
"Clans" that rule the German underworld.

You'll never have peace as long as your neighbours are Israhell. You either submit like Egypt and Jordan or get your country destroyed like Syria.

i'm always wondering why your flag has a christmas tree

rude but true

It’s a cedar...

no its a christmas tree

Attached: 8995r4.png (393x424, 72K)

I guess we can settle with an agreement for now, further research is required by the FBI.

Attached: B6A929FF-6818-40E9-9DCD-7E8A9B56D800.jpg (1094x1242, 549K)

Because you took in Palestinians mudslime refugees.

You're an israeli cocksucker, Hezbollah is monitoring you

Why do you keep changing your IP?

This country is fucked, apply for universities in cucked countries like Canada and OZ land, you can use their post-graduation work permits later on to apply for permanent residence.

Attached: 1540884035435.jpg (600x589, 45K)

>Hezbollah is monitoring you
Nigger, Hezbollah can't even secure their own comms. Their troops use unsecured HAM radios or the cellular network that has already been compromised by Israel.
This country is beyond fucked

Attached: 1540570213437.jpg (258x360, 55K)

I guess it still is, it's just that Paris is now a shithole lmfao.

Fren, use a tripcode next to your name.

>Tripcodes can help verify a user's identity to others, and are a type of pseudo-registration. To use a normal tripcode, place a hash mark ("#") followed by a word or short phrase after what you've entered into the [Name] field (ex. "User#password"). Upon submission, the server will generate the hash unique to that particular word or phrase. The previous example would display "User !ozOtJW9BFA" after being posted.

Sauce: Jow Forums.org/faq#trip

Are you christian?

And who made Palestinian mudslide leave Palestine? You fucking shameless kike.

No shit you smelly cheeseslurping Algerian.
Lebanon made the same mistake Western Europe is doing now.

Their only mistake was existing next to kikes and preventing them from expending.

We were forced to take them in desu. 70 years later we still refuse to give them Lebanese citizenship.
A Lebanese woman who marries any non-Lebanese cannot give citizenship to her kids. That's how we mitigated the problem.
We were hoping that they would return or fuck off to somewhere else, yet they're still here.
Ever since they came here we denied them national healthcare coverage, citizenship, ownership of firearms, ownership of real estate...etc.
Please just take them, sweden bro.

Attached: 1540884404289.jpg (708x664, 146K)

So taking in muslim filth didn't lead their country into civil war and chronic secterian bullshit between shia and sunni subhumans?

Shut the fuck. You should send them back to where they came from. PALESTINE.

My neighbor is a Lebanese Christian and he confirms Lebanon is beyond saving.
Sorry don't come here. We have enough of you lebs who launder money in their shade coffeeshops and spend their whole saving on Mercedes GLKs.

>Paris of the Middle East
And now France is the Beirut of Europe.

Attached: manif-paris.jpg (600x360, 61K)

There cant be two Paris's of the middle east

Attached: paris-muslim-eiffel-tower.jpg (583x889, 103K)

Sorry, meant GLC

Are we going to have another scuffle soon, Libnan friends?

Hello neighbor. Is it also raining down there?

Careful what you ask for kike

Attached: 1-427.jpg (720x960, 117K)

Not by Tel Aviv, no, but there will be rain tomorrow I think
>Turquoise beret
fucking artillery men, always fucking shit up.
I know cus I wuz one

GAS THE KIKES

GRAIL WARS NOW

Attached: 1535990920225.gif (549x598, 261K)

That’s cause I switched between 3G and WiFi multiple times, I also accidentally used someone else’s WiFi (I’m in an apartment)
Also my WiFi is FUCKED

Attached: 73CC8EDE-9657-4661-817D-2394F52545C2.jpg (1242x2208, 1.87M)

Yes

When were you conscripted if you don't mind me asking? Pre or post the 2006 war?
Man, your internet is shit. I'm with Ogero on the open-speed plan. Getting 15 Mbps

Attached: 1540749398897.png (635x673, 714K)

fpbp

Nassim Taleb is pretty based.

My internet is supposed to be 1.5 Mbps and unlimited, it’s enough and cheaper than Ogero’s 2 Mbps unlimited plan, but the Internet goes down and up, yesterday it was 6Mbps and now this...

>Ever since they came here we denied them national healthcare coverage, citizenship, ownership of firearms, ownership of real estate...etc.

Aren't they also restricted on the labour market? How do they manage to survive?

You planning on leaving this shithole too?

post but I'm out by now, what are your politics?
what is the best internet speed Lebanese companies offer? out of curiosity

Yes I am (obviously), I mean would you want to stay in a place like Lebanon? Like seriously, the only good thing here is family and the languages you learn at school that helps you once you’re old enough. Those are the two only advantages

Why are these fucking shitbox jew movers upside down? How does a tank even flip over?

He is making a joke about how shit paris has become; because of mudslimes and niggers.

I have lived in your country, i enjoyed it but your problems are extremely severe; i never saw a more materialistic culture in my life, degenerate gaylords and trannies in beirut, filthy sunnies in trablos, akkar has only some good christians, outside of that it was a cesspool.
The south is better but the muslim mentality of inshallah and throwing garbage around them is actually worse than your average sub-sahara nigger. Sad the see how the south also turned more into complete degeneracy as well.
I got to hope that Hezbollah and some Christians can unite in a dictatorship and whip these fucking scum into something useful.
Living in your nation showed me how similar kikes and muslims really are; thats why i became anti-semitic; because you both use the same tactics of manipulation instead of production.
The area around Heliopolis was good, but i guess because of strong hezbollah control and a lot of Christians there. And the drugs ofc
>inb4 im phoenician

Attached: IMG-20161223-WA0014.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Ogero is the best company but is expensive, other than that I don’t really know any GREAT companies...

*always upside down
Half the pictures I see if the IDF have a fucking upside down tank.

kek that's pretty true
they are highly armored troop transports which causes weight issues, if it hits a mine it tips over but stays intact, infantry doesn't use these anymore, hence why the beret color

>Aren't they also restricted on the labour market? How do they manage to survive?
Oh yeah, no company will hire a Palestinian or a Syrian over here, yet the fuckers are still here. Imagine if we were like the US and gave them amnesty, we would have been fucked even more, since the syrian population outnumbers us 10:1.
The Syrians and Palestinians are pretty much what Mexico is to the US. They don't pay taxes, they work under the table in factories, construction, agriculture...etc.
They receive a lot of donations from the UN though. They intentionally have more kids to get more gibs, so that created a huge problem over here, we have child beggars everywhere in the capital.

When i stayed in your nation i literally had that speed all the time in the north; the 8-12 hours every 24 hours i actually had electricity. No generator for me.
I also didnt have any electricity for a week several times.
Also
Selfchecking my trips

Attached: 1494348141010.jpg (685x480, 113K)

I feel bad for you, my dear Christmas tree. We should have taken in all the Christians instead of Muslims, but now you are fucked, we are fucked and only isolationist counties have future
Maybe you still can move over here tho

How old are you fren? What's your highest level of education?
>what is the best internet speed Lebanese companies offer? out of curiosity
Our telecom sector is controlled by the govt, there was a corrupt motherfucker ripping us off for decades, now that he's been fired and replaced with someone who actually cares about improving our telecom sector, our telecom sector started to progress and become more affordable/faster.
Since we're still on DSL, the speed depends on how far you are from the nearest cabinet. Since last year, they've been adding thousands of cabinets all over the country and upgrading the service to VDSL (speeds up to 60 mbps).
Right now I pay 50$ a month for 200GB of bandwidth, my internet speed is approx 15 mbps, since my cabinet hasn't been upgraded yet.
>post but I'm out by now, what are your politics?
I stay away from politics, nothing good ever comes from it. Not a shite or a hezbolah member/supporter if that's what you're asking.
Got conscripted into the LAF just before the war started, was still in basic training throughout the whole thing lol.

Are the Syrians slowly returning?
Are the muslims of Lebanon in favour of migration from Syria?

>degenerate gaylords and trannies in beirut
Where the fuck did you go? Fucking degenerate. Lived here throughout my life and never met a tranny or a homosexual.

You know it used to be different before the civil war, the country was clean and not corrupt filled with nature and there was peace. Also the true lebanese blood is Phoenician, we’re white with brown hair and brown/hazel eyes usually. A dictatorship would help the country out, but let’s be honest it’s beyond repair at this point...

>Are the Syrians slowly returning?
Not nearly enough. The rate they're having kids over here exceeds the actual amount of them returning back. So it's a net positive.
We have been trying to kick them out for a year, but the kikes in the UN aren't allowing us. They claim it's still not safe and are threatening to cut off foreign aid if we kick them out.

You’re right, only homosexual I’ve met was my history teacher, he was a nice guy and came from Europe (he was half Greek half lenanese). Gay people are hated here and everyone makes fun of them idk where he got the idea homosexuels lived here.

Sodomy is still illegal here. If you want to be an ass you can report him to the police and get him arrested and anally probed.

Attached: 1540925835794.png (305x442, 239K)

I’m 23 and went to one of the best private schools in the country, right now I’m in lebanon but I wanna go to another country to continue my studies

Honestly if I met a gay guy on the streets I’d call the police, but he was nice and treated his students well so I wouldn’t want a good guy to go to jail

Do you have an undergrad or a masters? In what field?

Lebanon is based. Hezbollah is the example all American militias should follow. Hezbollah most closely embodies the military our founders envisioned for us.

Dude is not my fault you dont see it. Go around LAU/AUB etc and take a look. Or if you want to be disgusted; download the gay-tinder app Grindr and see how many you can find there. Maybe fags orbit more around foreigners than you

I know it was different. Like your traffick mentality changed completely as well. I know there are phe people there but every darkie said they were this. Its funny.
I dont think you are deathsentenced; strong leaders change all.

Lebanese bros. I want to come visit Lebanon. My father came from Beqaa. Are their any cool people who would like to take me around to see everything? I don’t wanna be a lame and hire someone from a guide agency. I wanna see the real Lebanon. The nightlife and the historical sights. I have money and I’m pretty cool anons.

What do?

Attached: 1EA86440-9F14-4C8B-8A64-9DC2C3B8A8DD.jpg (1280x853, 434K)

I went to one of those universities for 4 years, I think I met only 1 effeminate dude, but that's it.
Maybe you're just a fag magnet, lol.

You'll be in for a disappointment. This place is shit, save your money and go somewhere else, trust me.
Show your flag. I trained with Spanish UN troops while I was in the forces, pretty nice dudes. Beautiful women as well.

Undergraduate in Engineering

No lebanon is bad but not THAT bad to the point where tourists can’t come. There are still some preserved places where there’s lots of nature and nice landmarks. If you’re staying short term, your only inconveniences would be traffic, pollution and electricity. And that is reduced in the richer areas. I can’t really take you on a tour but I trust you’ll find some enthusiest who would love to

The LAU and AUB are filled with shits, most of them have students which are “forward thinking”, they’re pretty shit but usually hide their sexuality in public so you wouldn’t notice them

Nice. I've been accepted to an MBA program in Quebec, traveling in July.
If you have the finances, try to get into a program there. They offer a 3 year work permit after you graduate. And after the 1st year of work, you're eligible for permanent residence ===> then citizenship.

Am Americunt
I trained with some Spanish Littoral forces in Africa. They are good guys.
I want to see the land my father fame from before it’s too late. Eat some real food and meet some real people. Even if for only a few days.

Attached: 5B412BD8-37E2-4290-84B3-6B1037BFFA65.jpg (1024x722, 60K)

That sounds nice, most of my family members are at Canada finishing their masters, I want to go to a European country, was thinking france or England/Scotland

Thanks user. Yes it would only be for a few days. I just want to see it before the political climate becomes to harsh. I’m afraid if I don’t soon it may never happen for me. My father immigrated after the war, and he passed when I was 12.

You can come anytime, most of the lebanese society is nice, especially the Christian people. You’ll like it here for a while, if you ignore the roads.

The UK is a lost cause. Literally a dystopian state.
Canada is also shit, but not to the same extent. Once I have my Canadian passport, I'll figure out how to get a green card to the US.
>Gun rights
>Better economy
>Lower taxes
>Higher salaries
>A sense of national identity, unlike Canada, which is a self-proclaimed post-national country
I'm too blackpilled on Lebanon to recommend it to you.

Are you serious? Lebanon is full of faggots. You're the most degenerate country in the Middle East that's why kikes subvert and divide you so easily.$

twitter.com/Alladin_Al/status/1038621408476180480

Where I am from it freezes and thaws a lot in the winter so the roads get broken up pretty bad. I served in Iraq and Afghanistan so I’ve seen some bombed out shit.

Attached: DoIfLPGUwAA74-D-860x619.jpg (860x619, 40K)

>Lebanon is full of faggots
That one is in New York though. Homosexuality is illegal here. I will legit report any faggots I see.

fpbp

Attached: 1535184443493.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

Blame it on the jews, you know it is true. Also, why don't you join hezbollah and go in a blaze of glory?

The guy tweeting is in NY but the video was taken in Lebnan. What about this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=6puohNaMqbs

>a christmas tree
>fucking pines in lebanon
Why are americans so dumb? This is really tiresome.

You should thank uncle schlomo for your situation

Based

Why the fuck did you guys allow so many refugees in?? Do you not have the power to refuse them like other countries?

>not a hezbolah member/supporter
>he doesn't want to kill jews
Fag.

Stop trying to be a western country and suck France's dick.

It’s not that simple, most of them are illegal and there’s so many we can’t kick them out. Corrupt politicians also let them in as well as camps and people take them in to work. They’re hidden under the radar and even if we tried there’s over 2 million of them we can’t stop them. They’re also getting kids at an exponential rate.

Vieux fils de pute regarde l’état de ton pays avant de parler du Liban. S’il te plaît regarde Paris et essaie de me dire que ton pays en meilleur.

>fucking pines in lebanon
Monkey bro, it's a cedar tree, not a pine tree.
Cedar only grows on our snowy mountains here in the middle east.
>Fag.
Says the monkey who started this whole tranny degeneracy.
>Stop trying to be a western country and suck France's dick.
Fuck your frog, suck my baguette.

Attached: 1541517831689.png (800x800, 1.36M)

Stop larping as a white norwegian you self-hating lebanese refugee.

>Stop larping as a white norwegian you self-hating lebanese refugee.
Did a Libanbro steal your gf, frog?
Why are you so angry?

>I've been accepted to an MBA program in Quebec
what the actual fuck
fuck off we're full god damnit fuck Trudeau

you understand that you're about to do the exact same shit that you're crying about ? stay in your god damn mother fucking shit hole and repair it or you not better than the Palestinian you cry about

Because you have a beautiful country and instead of fighting to change thing there you re tryng to escape like all those sub saharian cowards infesting our cities. Always choosing the easy way out.

Muslims own your ass Christian faggot

>fuck off we're full god damnit fuck Trudeau
But fren, I will vote straight CPC when I get my citizenship (unless the PPC takes off, then I'll vote for that).
Which province are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

Attached: 1540447261840.png (363x296, 136K)

Exactly. Look who fled Syria... the coward traitors who fought against their government on behalf of the kikes and amerimutts. Traitors exist in every nation unfortunately.

Quebec middle of Quebec
born in Quebec
From quebecois pure race
the French who reclaimed the land first
If you come here you'll go to montreal or quebec city since even the emigrate doesn want to go to that haitian and muslim infected hell hole
which school accepted you ?

>Always choosing the easy way out.
The country is absolutely fucked, there's no saving it. What am I supposed to do?
Might as well live the rest of my life in peace and secure a better future for my kids.
I'd gladly accept syrians and Palestinians if they were willing to assimilate, but all those fuckers want is to start wars, indoctrinate kids and do stupid shit.
My heart goes out to Europe for all the shit that you've been through. Don't blame me for it though, blame your leader, Merkel.

Attached: 1544594292689.gif (600x600, 125K)

I mean I want to study in a country and contribute to its economy...
sOrRy mAtE