This image is Jungian. It’s fucking primordial. It’s truer than true. He’s Icarus, but he’s gone beyond Icarus...

This image is Jungian. It’s fucking primordial. It’s truer than true. He’s Icarus, but he’s gone beyond Icarus. He’s accepted the mortality, embraced it. In accepting he has conquered, ready to drink death like water. He has gone beyond life and death. Here, he is Helios.

Attached: madlad.png (940x1168, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5c1101018bc12-gibs-me-dat-civilization-wyt-boi.php
amazon.com/dp/1545464820/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=5wt9WsQnuPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enough of this bullshit

Where's the wall?

post video or source faggot

youtubemultiplier.com/5c1101018bc12-gibs-me-dat-civilization-wyt-boi.php

Fu*squeaks*ck yeah white people

He's a jew.

Attached: fellowgoys.png (900x720, 984K)

>degenerate taking credit for shit he had absolutely nothing to do with
This is the kind of sperg that would get lynched back in the day by the society building white people

No, you're the jew, it's pretty obvious.

Wheres the original viral video I want to read comments

Based Western man

Attached: fight back sons of Europe.jpg (1407x2048, 497K)

Sure thing ((meme flag))

Everyone buy his books to show support.

A few thousand dollars in his pocket and hopping up the best seller list is the easiest and sweetest revenge we can serve.

Time and the Multiverse: Selected Writings on Novel Physical Theories

amazon.com/dp/1545464820/

Attached: 1544413219093m.jpg (819x1024, 228K)

Somehow the entire "dissident right" has completely forgotten the strategy of shifting the overton window. We were all on the same page in 2015, and it was working.

Anglin, TRS, infinitechan and the rest of us play the bad guy. Full on swastika-posting, gas the kikes and hitler did nothing wrong. This concentrates all enemy fire on us.

When all the anger and vitriol is directed at the furthest extreme we give Gavin and Alex Jones and Lauren Southern room to maneuver. These people can be edgy without ever crossing the line because 'the line' is "gas the kikes, race war now".

This only works when the far-right stays far-right. This only works when the civ-nats and the edgy right defends the right for these people to talk.

When Gavin calls Anglin a terrorist, and Anglin wraps himself in the flag and claims to be a "mainstream Republican" the entire thing falls to shit. It muddies the waters between white-nationalists, American-nationalists and civic nationalists. Every time someone gets singled out for being a 'reprehensible neo-nazi that doesn't deserve a platform' they become tied to every single person on the right that has ever agreed with them on anything. Every single person on the right that has recycled the same meme is now guilty by association. This shit has to stop today. No one is laying down cover fire. They are all running out and being picked off one-by-one. The kikes are just taking out the easiest targets, and with every kill we are further exposed.

Time to regroup, assess the situation and play our respective roles. No exceptions.

Attached: 1541885070225.jpg (493x700, 66K)

Not everyone with a sizable nose is a Jew.
And even more so the MAGA crowd would never dare speak so openly/positively about whiteness.

Attached: 22f96.jpg (1418x2025, 592K)

>Not everyone with a sizable nose is a Jew.

That's why nosejobs exist, user.

t. typical mercantile ultra-capitalist

That isnt me fuck off shill

What are you a freedom loving racist bigot? What's the matter no love or others cultures, don't be a Drumph Man be a smart intelligent man! GET A HOCKER TODAY! :^)

He's a prodigal theoretical physics student in classes above his year.
What are you?

Ok you convinced me. I'm applying for full sexual transitioning tomorrow!

>prodigal theoretical physics student

Attached: Gordon_Freeman.jpg (350x427, 38K)

In a diverse school. See how far he gets by himself, or how far he would have gotten without the diverse academic institutions. Autodidacticism can only take you so far.

Jesus Christ americans, how much dick-licking and cucking can you be?

>Icarus
>mortality

He's unoriginal, check his self-published books and papers published in mediocre online science journals. He's always quoting other physicists and some mathematicians. He seems to quote the Jewish Feynman a lot. Not to mention JULIAN is JEWISH!

>Jewish
Good. I personally had enough of looking at liberal whites cucking, and what we need to counter this is more self-loathing jews and blacks in the world.

Meanwhile his foes construct their reality - a façade - a distortion, held up by the mortal effort of their delusion. And being mortal they are limited, constrained. Gay.

Attached: tea.jpg (960x720, 59K)

he effectively materialized the collective white unconscious

No they are going easy on their fellow Jew, so far at least.

SAME VIDEO - JEW SAM SEDER JEW

Stop larping

>He’s accepted the mortality, embraced it. In accepting he has conquered, ready to drink death like water.
In short he was probably just shitfaced like most people still out in the streets on a normal night at 4 AM. Are drunk rants news worthy now? I can't understand why this is constantly being shilled.

He will complete the system of german idealism

And give literal Jew plastic surgeons money? I don't think so

GOD BLESS THE HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR JULIAN THE BASED

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 8.27.25 PM.png (2020x986, 423K)

You're helio big nigga

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 8.27.51 PM.png (2054x1086, 538K)

Physicists quoting feynman isn't abnormal. That's like saying Einstein quotes are weird. Besides, feynman didn't identify as a jew. He was a European white jew by birth, and thus a disavowal of jewish ethnicity is as good as being white, almost.

For the purposes of this claim about White contributions to Science, Jews are now white

Ashkenazis have always been white.
Doesn't mean they're not evil.

"Didn't identify" WTF, are you a liberal now? Jews aren't white. You can't remove your Jewry.

Attached: BENnPAK.jpg (1744x640, 205K)

Civnat cuckboi detected.

what a pathetic idol. He looks like another white faggot dweeb. Let me guess, he's celebrating the strength of his white race with his asian gf?

kys

Attached: Black Invention Myths part 1.png (606x6258, 465K)

Attached: Black Invention Myths part 2.png (606x8464, 293K)

the white race is white men. white women are part of the jew race. an asian gf is perfectly fine, and creates the best white people

Got it

Attached: _500.gif (500x281, 1.5M)

base

>creates the best white people
been to r/hapa recently?