Captcha wins

Captcha wins

im done , fuck wasting hours on this shit

Attached: fuckcaptchanadfuck4chan.png (462x268, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weird flex but ok

I almost stopped posting on Jow Forums because of the captcha.
No captcha on 8ch

This ain’t it, chief

i was captcha banned for months

it seems to work now i dont have to use captcha anymore most of the time

Here's a site you can test your good goy score:
recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php

Score improves drastically with each of Jewgle's products you use. I was 0.7, so I cleared my browser history, turned on vpn and generated a new canvas fingerprint and became 0.1. Tested with a gmail account and chrome and got a 0.9... and get instant verifications.
But seriously, use 4chanX and force non-JavaScript captcha. You only have to fill in one screen that loads instantly.

Just buy a pass, they’re good for a year. How fucking poor are you people.

Yeah.
What was that?
Suddenly now it works again today.
Wtf ?

>But seriously, use 4chanX and force non-JavaScript captcha. You only have to fill in one screen that loads instantly.
Does this work 4 for fonefags ?

i really dont know for months i could not click pictures they faded out and then i got a msg i was hacking them , this weekend it worked normal again.

falling for the gook jew

I almost quit until I found 4chanX

not using captcha completion service, it's like 2cents per post

Captcha was made by jews to stop you from posting hwre

Attached: 4353AA95-9AA6-45DA-9724-E317DB95D231.jpg (501x586, 97K)

I couldn't get a verification box.
The "not a robot" box.
Tried everything to reset.
But nope.
Suddenly now it works.

The google is actually using AI which recognizes certain no no words and will make captcha harder for the IP. Im not joking this is actually fact. The same with every google owned service.

This is true. Use certain words or (((memes))) and this captcha is going to be the one where i have to click the bus but every time you click the bus the picture fades away and looky here, a new bus to click!

Then its probably something else i had the problem with all google captcha verification 25 post i have not got one captcha

so i am probably a good goy now

Test for hillary jewry hangery
Boisoy

I have a 0.9 GoodGoyScore and Jewgle still fucks with me. But only on Jow Forums. Coincidentally. Of course. You stupid goyim.

the problem is that captcha is made to only work properly on the big name browsers. i use pale moon like a dork so captchas have been fucked for a while. at least now its this checkbox shit instead of the slowly fading boxes.

I've had that, sometimes you just need to move the reply box and it will work again also try
>Epic browser
It's /our browser

Attached: ss (2018-12-12 at 08.21.47).png (475x648, 42K)

Also some threads seem to be affected, I noticed during the height of the yelow vests riots, a thread appeared which leaked police documants which showed strategy, tactics and actual commnader and unit names iuntended for use with policing saturday, every time I tried to post I had ridiculous amounts of captcha, like 10 or 12 per post, eventually of course thread was removed.

I've noticed if you're not using chrome captcha takes twice as many tries and new images take way longer to appear after the fade out

>not having a Jow Forums pass
I know you guys are all about optics and anti-activism, but come on

Btw, why can I only post using chrome? What the fuck is this shit? I've tried Opera and Brave, and none works.

>paying that filthy gook
For fucks sake

>having a paper trail leading to you using Jow Forums

i think not.

Attached: IQ below room temperature (you).jpg (645x729, 49K)

fuck off nigger

I've spent like 1 hour failing the captcha on purpose, since then it hasnt asked me to fill it again

wow thanks mate 4chanx works great

guess i'm back in the game

Attached: woah.gif (514x296, 1.63M)

bye

Just buy the goddamn pass

same , palemoon and opera are my main browsers

Attached: faggot.jpg (600x400, 34K)

If they like what you're typing, they'll speed it up. If they don't, you have to be patient & selective.

Seriously, will someone help a monkey with this? Later I'll do tricks so you laugh.

it's explained in this one

Im a Phonefag.
Not gonna risk my home computer with 4-chan.
But nothing I tried got me a "robot" box.
Not even a total scrub and reset.
Not even someone else wifi.
Nada.
Anyway. Tonite I am back in the shitposting game.

Attached: image.jpg (550x501, 94K)

What kind of faggots never lurk two years before posting.
You should have had time to see someone telling someone else to use 4chanX in two fucking years.
Regardless, to any lurking newfags, use 4chanX.

> opera

Attached: 1494387105841.jpg (600x827, 49K)

>hours
Kek, found the 450lb virgin.

Attached: fattymcfatface.jpg (651x900, 102K)

gas the kikes race war now

test

>Worked without having to fill in

If you want to get a checkmark without doing that bullshit just type an NPC comment. Then delete your comment and type what you actually wanted to say. I always get checkmarks if I type something like "based and redpilled" or "buy a pass"

also use an agent spoofer that says you are using chrome like a good goy

imagine wasting your time leaving useless comments like this

you poor thing

Imagine being a 450lb virgin. Wait, you don't have to imagine.

Attached: Dhr_MKjU0AAO5cM.jpg (470x470, 30K)

Pay in a pre paid card you buy for cash

hungary is obese forgot that?

Attached: 1533857184482.png (747x624, 120K)

I wasn't talking about solving the captcha, though. If I try to post from Opera, for instance, the captcha won't even load and I can't post.

5 min captcha
Gets worse when u drop redpills

kek, what hahahaha???

GUYS if you get captcha after captcha after captcha here is the SOLUTION:

Fill out the first question

Wait 5-10 secs

It won't ask you another one

If you are too fast it will keep throwing more at you until you are slow enough lol

lmao i haven't had to click the captcha all morning, don't know what option i turned on in 4chanx, but it's nice

weird i never had that on opera , only the infinite captcha blackhole

maybe try reinstall

Don't try to answer the actual question. Think about what capcha would recognize and your guess rate will go up. I almost never fail even on the bus one or the traffic light one.

yeah it's good shit , how have i not known about this

>when other people try to tell me i'm an npc
>show them this picture
>"i'm not a robot"
>QED faggots

Remember when google said it would be a no-effort captcha? That's how they got everyone on board. They said it'd just identify your behavior using heuristics and be able to tell you're not a bot based on secret details they can pick up on.
It started out that way. Click a few pictures, then you don't see it for days. Then it got worse and worse, until it was popping up every time. Then they started slow fading the pictures and doing 5-10 different screens.
FUCK GOOGLE. Go ahead and search the first articles about recaptcha. They were claiming you wouldn't have to do a thing and it'd just know. 4 years later and it's worse than typing smeared text.

they are using people to improve their shitty AI

death to google , disgusting anti human establishment

The captchas are just unbearable. It’s like they are made to be ambiguous about which squares are actually required or not.

>Please click all road passes.

it's done on purpose , to make you help improve their AI

Now let's click 4 pages of semaphores... Oooops, you need to do it again because it mysteriously forgot you just did it.

>Square refresh slower and slower to the point half of them wont even load in the end

>Despite solving captcha after captcha for the last hour it just fails you over and over
Jewgle just gives me bullshit about suspicious network activity but it also allows me to clear it and then captcha work fine.

In the end I just use audio captcha because this shit is much easier and faster, even if you cant make out some words and just type what your hear it still works.

they are doing this on purpose thye know you did it right but they want you to buy a pass

PLS BE TRUE

t. Rowtax

>Pay in a pre paid card you buy for cash
This. This is how I paid for mine. $20 is well worth a full year of never having a single kaptcha.

based

You need to be logged in with jewgle acc.

If you're not you are getting bullied.

>BUT THEY SPY ON YOU THEN BECAUSE YOUR ACC-
Yeh nah they know already everything, might as well let them know i want them to see what i see and talk about.

Attached: PREACH.jpg (1178x685, 142K)

Of course a leaf uses twitter memes