Anal sex does not hurt at all

Yesterday I had anal sex for the first time, I barely needed foreplay (just a small vibrator that I used on myself for a few minutes), then he entered me, which was quite easy and didn't hurt at all. When he started thrusting, it didn't hurt either, he worked up a speed and eventually he was really ramming it into my ass, but it still didn't hurt the least bit, it felt pretty great and my G-spot was being stimulated quite a lot. However, my first time vaginal sex hurt like hell, and it would have hurt if he had rammed it into my pussy as hard as he rammed it into my ass - yet apparently I can take this. What's wrong with me? Is there anyone else who can endure hardcore anal without the least bit of pain?

Attached: 10.-Emma-Watson.jpg (500x650, 45K)

1/10 main character is not believable at all

How's your shit?

Like most interior organs, there's not a lot of pain nerves in there. So do be careful about overly rigorous anal because you can cause a lot more damage than you realize.

Also, it's quite possible you've taken enough mega shits in your life that your anus is a bit more used to passing things versus your vaginal experience. Like any muscle, your vagina needs exercise and stretching to get the most out of it. But it's a lot more purpose built for that sort of activity, once you get it in shape, than your anus ever will be.

Shitting didn't hurt and there was absolutely no blood whatsoever, as opposed to what happened when I lost my vaginal virginity

bamp

It is probably a normal thing.

My ex gf was anal only, not merely because religious reasons, but because she had tried inserting things inside her vagina and found it unsatisfactory and painful. When we tried anal, she loved it.
We went slow with it, a finger first, clit stimulation, cunnilingus, etc. However lubrication was still very important.

So explore and enjoy it I guess, but go see a doctor about your vagina too. Sorry for possible bad English.

>then he entered me, which was quite easy and didn't hurt at all

he was small

He wasn't small

But he is now?

Damn, that sounds like the dream. I've only done anal once and she screamed for me to pull out the second I put it in. She later texted me that there was some blood coming out when she tried to use the bathroom.

Do you prefer anal sex to vaginal sex? Would you be okay with a relationship without vaginal sex?

Yeah, I prefer anal to vaginal. It's tighter and if you're having vaginal sex often with a squirter you're constantly changing or washing the sheets. I could happily be in an anal only relationship with a girl, as long as she's willing to eventually have vaginal sex in order to have kids.

So he was a big guy?

I know I would. Also who said anal had to be 100% painful?

You are probably used to shit huge bricks

For you.

It's different for the different people i guess.I never had bad expirience with anal sex,but some of my friends tell nightmerish stories.

Btw how tall are you?i am relatively tall for a girl,maybe this is the reason, maybe big girls have it easy.

each butthole's a world

I'm also relatively tall (174 cm) and somewhat muscular! Maybe that's it.

I can confirm this.

I experimented by shoving an ice-cream scoop up my ass, and even though this is much larger than the average penis I felt no discomfort.

Hello again, I am This is actually some interesting insight. My ex gf was very tall as well (almost 180cm) and while she wasnt quite as Jow Forums she was still strong.

Nice blogpost