Israel strengthens its ties with the West’s far right

> Israel strengthens its ties with the West’s far right

Attached: 1544619532612.jpg (720x655, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalag_fiction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never trust a kike

media using pol's antisemitism against itself

pol btfo

Good. Hopefully Israel can teach us a few reicks

Hahahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhaahhahahhahahahahahhahaahahahaahahhahaahahahahahah

>muh based salvini!
>muh based italy!
>muh italy save the west!

So he's just another dirty Italian criminal

*tricks

jews are based unlike degenerate white people

> joining the tribe

This might seem like bad news, but it isn't as long as it's treated with caution. The Jews know which way the wind is blowing. If the "far right" forms ties with Israel, all that negative press will magically disappear. The difficult thing will be taking their money and their media clout without letting them take over, they're past masters at infiltrating organisations and governments.

give me ONE reason why as an Italian I should not support Israel.
>Israelis group racially closest to us
>defend their own people
>one of the few countries which has actual ethno identitarians in mainstream
>good at finance
>kazhar milkers

you realize jews are the most neurotic group on earth? Have you even heard of Freud?

>Be super banker kikes
>Own Europe in all but laws
>Create the FED
>Own the fat burguers now
>Get a war for a document for your holy land
>Balfour declaration, yeaaaah, we did it
>One more justification, and we can grab our land
>Holohoax n shieeeet
>We did it for real this time, nosebergs
>Get into multiple wars with Arab neighbors
>Leech america dry, so your kike nation prosper
>Smuggle nukes from the amerimutts
>"Hmm this is taking too long"
>9/11
>Terror wars everywhere
>"Still taking too long, I want my third temple!"
>Push islam into the west, great replacements and great immigrations
>Your ngos flood them like water
>Radical terrorism everywhere
>"Hey goyim... We want to help you get rid of your Islam problem... Help us, and we help you"
>Europe and America start using violence to remove muslims
>Israel follows suit, and start some territorial wars while at it
>"From the Nile to Eufrates..."

All this in a century time
They will use the euros and burguers to do a great purge, and will justify the destruction of muslims around themselves.

Kikes are playing at a whole new level of treachery, they already won.

Because Israel is a terrorist state, and not a legitimate one. Still, politics makes strange bedfellows. Maybe it's true what Jow Forums always said - in order to defeat the Jew, you must become the Jew.

I know it is ideologically necessary for a lot of people here to assume that Jews are a hivemind but Israeli rightwingers are not identical to the marxist sociology professor residing in California.

>From the Nile to Eufrates
why would a middle east under jewish guidance be worse than what is it now?

They're jews.

unironically true. especially the non green text part

>Because Israel is a terrorist state
most of us Jow Forums posters would be considered terrorists by mainstream ideas.
> in order to defeat the Jew, you must become the Jew
This is the reddest of pills my friend

They can have the whole Middle East if they'll stay there and stop undermining the rest of the world, but they won't.

racially they are practically identical to us. Religion is fluff, genetics matter more

oy vey we join the tribe now

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

The only terrorists are living amongst you, there are so many of them in your country nobody would be surprised if you are one, you and should take a picture of your forearm and post it, I'd wager they're going to be brown

Keep shooting down inflatable migrant boats friend, the Israeli populace loves hearing about it

>Visiting Isreal apparently it's supporting Isreal now.
Nice try Schlomo.

based jew

It's not a matter of worse or better, is a matter of a parasite leeching the entire western hemisphere dry, because of their religious-historical views.

They are taking revenge on you, the european, the christian, the roman.

They didn't forget what happened, and they are putting the target on you.

Attached: UrNextWhitey.png (870x661, 1.36M)

> Israeli rightwingers are not identical to the marxist sociology professor residing in California
They aren't, but when considering any issue both always ask the question, "What is good for the Jews?" They just sometimes differ as to the answer, they're an argumentative people but they have a huge in-group preference.

Yes they are. All Jews have the same agenda, no exceptions. They play "different" sides and views intentionally to give the illusion of not controlling said sides like puppets.
"Right-wing" Jews are just as bad as the left-wing jews and are overly left-wing socially when it comes to any country other than Israel as well, they're fine with absolutely butchering every other society on the planet as long as their own festers.

do you realize that whites are disgusting degenerate suicidal faggots?

>How do you do, fellow Neon Nazis

Attached: DOOM - FINAL SOLUTION.png (800x1014, 1.76M)

>this moron again

Attached: 1544123722415.jpg (260x298, 21K)

you have to go back

jews are truly the master race
there are no more romans while jews are still here

>one reason
Refugees.

Attached: 1543421288283.png (784x911, 109K)

go back abdullah

Happy Hannuka

Fat fucking Israel First scammer.
I hope he gets shot.

Don't reply to this fucking shill. He's using a proxy and is not italian.

>call me moron
>he doesn't support the master race

Left right Paradigm.

They are basedlly destroying 'your' identity, at least your character identity, the tribe only helps itself. The goyim will be underwhelmed and get helpless with the watering down of the caucasian race genetic construct by the brown and black people, with the destruction of the strength of the Christian myth and the ultimate unmaking of the western culture as a whole.

Jews already won. They will get all they want.
I will just lay back and witness.

Attached: RipMyShitOff.png (766x384, 383K)

>Own Europe in all but laws
They don't at all. Which is why they created this scheme. They're schemers. Schemers with their little plans

They already own the entire western world, they just need to be slow on the digesting of it.

>I will just lay back and witness.
that's beacause you are a white faggot

>muh israel
>muh jews
Kikes can't wait, we have to resolve the muslinigger immigration problem in Europe first

The far right would be wise to let the ties crumble and toss in the wind. Nothing good will ever come from associating with those desert rats.

wrong reply meant for

Fuck off shitskin

Attached: charles-martel.jpg (411x512, 45K)

>>Israelis group racially closest to us
They are, after all, descendants of Roman converts to Judaism in the first century AD. It's not a coincidence that it was Italians who invented banking, after all. Why would we want to wish bad upon our siblings?

Racially closest? More than Germany and France? You sure you consider yourself closest to an average IQ under 100 and multiple genetic diseases?

They own it all.
It's over, there is no great revolt, and I don't even say in 30's terms, not even a bland revolt with peaceful objectives will happen.

It's all over.
Women are doomed, males are infantilized, moralistic myth is destroyed, nationalism is dead, finance is in their grips, culture as well...

Pretty much you all live in puppet states for Israel. The entire west is a jewish colony by now. The right-wing 'extremists' parties are all zionists.

You are being battled by two jewish parties, competing among themselves for a global political project. Tell me how you can win against this.

Happy Hanukka

jews are closer than other europeans (except greeks)

Says the German.... Your the ones responsible for destroying Europe in this and the last century. Shame on you cunts!

Israeli nazis?? When will the ride end?

>the master race who ruled half of the world become khazars

take your pills retard

Again: they don't.

Wew, lurk moar lad

They are hedging their bets. (((They))) know our movement is growing

All Israelis are Nazis at heart
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalag_fiction

This is not funny, Eternal Anglo. Not in the slightest, Nation of race traitors.

You're probably a Jew anyway

Attached: 洞-beware-the-eternal-anglo-9365794.png (500x351, 44K)

>kikes attempt to rig elections through media manipulation and hacking with false fingerprints to frame Russia
>trump knows this
>doesn’t tell anyone
>buddies up with Israel
>democrats naturally become nazis as reaction
>slowly redpill themselves and become raging anti Israeli
>trump gives record amount military aid to Israel
>democrats argue to end it
>Israel becomes afraid of democrats taking power and cutting funding
Pretty good backup plan kek

My hate list. Top is most hated.

>commies
>nazies
>negros
>muslems
>correction, negros here
>japs
>kikes
>swedes, should be higher
>women
>insects

Now I hate jews, but I hate nazis more. Nazis hate jews much. Therefore I actually like jews. My enemys enemy is my ally although its still enemy.

Good I hope the left buys this shit.

Isiah 60:
>8 “Who are these that fly as a cloud and as the doves to their windows?
>9 Surely the isles shall wait for Me—and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because He hath glorified thee.
>10 “And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee; for in My wrath I smote thee, but in My favor have I had mercy on thee.
>11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night, that men may bring unto thee the wealth of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
>12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
>14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee, and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, the City of the Lord, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
>16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings; and thou shalt know that I the Lord, am thy Savior and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
>21 Thy people also shall be all righteous; they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, that I may be glorified.

Their plans are in the bible itself, all you had to do was to read the damn thing, you don't need the protocol of the Elders of zion, you only need to read fucking ISAIAH

This

Hilarious to see shitalians become willful slave of kikes. Embarrassing. Jews don't give a fuck about you. You are goyim, just like the nigger.

Fuck shitalians who defend this shit

The ammount if jew shilling in this thread is higher than usual, really makes you think
You get the rope first

Attached: 1541948866169.jpg (356x600, 83K)

Oy vey!
Here's a little Jewish riddle
Play both sides against the middle
If you don't you'll get the griddle!

Gas yourselves ASAP.

>solving the symptom without fixing the (((cause)))
good luck with that

Attached: 1418036240662.jpg (340x565, 37K)

fuck you arab

Literally kill yourself

Attached: 1544108566990.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

protip: Ashkenazi aren't descendants from Khazars, that's just a common myth

Oh ? trying going into a public forum and denying the holocaust or even trying to tell your people who actually rules over them. The Kikes have just started to implement anti free speech measures in mutt land because they wernt able to dumb down the populace enough in the last 60 years

Ironic

fuck you muhammad

That doesn't make any sense.

nah we are in no position to trust any jew. we can do without, we do not need jewish support. so kindly fuck of and await your turn to be dealt with

pic very related

Attached: 1515746718779.png (640x300, 114K)

well the glow-in-the-dark post says so
it must be true

kys jewlover
Fuck all sandniggers jews included

>racially closest
I keep seeing this shill line. They're more racially close to Iranians than they are to Southern Italians which are further than Northern Italians. Get the fuck out kike.

>And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee
>To bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them
>Nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted
>All they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet

You would think Jow Forums would dive into judaism to understand the jew at this point, but not even fucking opening the bible thats near to them to get a glimpse of their thought process... Can it get more clear than this, you retarded faggots?

>Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings

I don't care like i don't care about the origine of other populations of middle east

kys white faggot

Bibi is riding the tiger while the rest of world Judaism is trying to stomp out the rising nationalist movements
probably a smart decision desu

>jews play all sides against the middle so they always win

>Maybe their our greatest ally all along

based and jewpilled
Ahskenazi and southern italians have been related since roman conquests.
do you even know history?

JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
>JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
>JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
>JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
>JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
>JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
>JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
>JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
>JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
JEWS ARE THE ENEMY
>JEWS ARE THE ENEMY

jews are the master race and they are winning against white faggots

FUCK OFF KIKE

Both the Anglo and the Kraut are responsible but at least the Anglos didnt bloody Europe 2 times

fuck you mudslime

Southern Italians are also related to negros. Do you also feel this way about niggers? Are you going to shill until your fingers bleed for niggers?

Again, bullshit. Post some clusters faggot. I bet you can't even skew them enough to make cypriots appear farther than kikes.

FUCK YOU MOSHE

fuck you mahkmhud

Is this your first day on the job? Most hasbarats have switched tactics and don't immediately call any sane human that naturally hates kikes muslim.

Who says south italians are not european it's a shill or retard