My fucking sides. Jesus Christ India, giving you animals independence was a mistake

My fucking sides. Jesus Christ India, giving you animals independence was a mistake.

Attached: 66AB0FD7-0FB9-407C-8DC9-F82DF44DDCD2.png (750x1334, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet:_Ek_Prem_Katha
youtu.be/sFe-SsFZv1A
bbc.com/pidgin/girl-don-report-di-daddy-to-di-popo-for-no-poopoo-in-di-loo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why don’t you use a damn toilet? You can potty train animals but not poos

Pooperpower 2020

based pooli

FIVE
HUNDRED
MILLION
POO
IN
PUBLIC

Indians are sub-human.

It's not a simple matter, it took us a few decade to potty train sand niggers.

The toilet loving British were in Indian over a hundred years ago

go to cash machine, see this
>why can't Indians build their own toilets

Attached: pooinloo.png (494x663, 505K)

>go away British empire we don’t need you
>help us British empire we’re dying of diseases easily eradicated by basic sanitary conditions

Attached: 519ddae3fbaefd91c9a02ae8652e720c6da012e3385c1a2ab99d8dc88d50dbfd.jpg (986x509, 58K)

There are alot of indians here.
And they know their nation is a shithole.
One, who is my friend says there needs to be a genocide in that country.

What are you doing in Botswana?

You're mixed right?

I live there.
Yes.

Thought so. I see you post every now and then.

HAHAHAHAHAJAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 546K)

Rude

Attached: 1458324075880.png (1354x870, 425K)

Has no problem building an iPhone I bet.

Is it true that it’s the nicest cunt in Africa? Would you recommend a visit? I want to go to Africa but I want to be comfy and don’t want to risk getting stabbed in South Africa

Just remember guys, this country is gonna be a super power in just over one year

Aah, you beat me to it. Well done burgerfren

they aren't talking about China

pajeets BTFO by dogs

Visit the north of the country.
That's where all of the tourism is.
But, be very careful.
Keep your wallet with you at all times.
And if someone asks for money, tell that person, you none.
If someone tries to stop you for something, keep walking and ignore them.

The memes are 100% real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet:_Ek_Prem_Katha

Attached: toilet.jpg (1536x2048, 1.67M)

Seriously. Hell, even my borderline-subhuman Yorkshire ancestors figured out how to dig a damn privy.

Attached: 1542802401671.jpg (709x895, 64K)

I wonder if they can connect this to Hindu.

Daily reminder the Indian regime builds large empty unused ghost toilet instalations in the middle of nowhere to inflate their gross domestic loo product

AHAHH oh my God this is hilarious. pajeets would rather go to prison for life than poo in loo.

Israeli Diaper Force

Thays what city cucks have to do all the time, you wpuldnt think youd have to warn them

shes a lil cutie

i want to adopt her. i have two toilets in my home.

This is why they can't develop a successful society. One guy pops up with the simple idea that maybe they shouldn't be shitting and pissing in the streets and they fucking kill him for it...

Looks like he got you fair and square Ezekiel

Serious question for Indians and Pakistanis. I'm not trying to dis you or anything, but why do you snort, spit, burp and fart in public? A lot of visitors do that here and it's disgusting. Last week I almost run over an Indian woman walking in the MIDDLE OF A HIGHWAY and fucking LOOKING BACK.

Please behave. Teach your kids to behave. This is not nice.

How are indians not fucking sick. There is shit in the streets how can that not be effecting their immune system. They eat on the fucking floor for god's sake. How are they still alive.

They evolved to tolerate it.

Attached: letu.jpg (600x450, 26K)

Came here to post this. SPBP

Attached: 1538159311403.jpg (637x506, 52K)

kys fucking pedo
I'm ashamed to live in the same country as you

>What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why don’t you use a damn toilet?
It says right in the article that one reason for avoiding toilets even when they have one is that the caste system forbids them from cleaning toilets.

Unless they are wealthy enough to have a house cleaner or live in maid, they are unable to wash their own toilet because only untouchable caste can do that. So even if they have a toilet in their home they will avoid using it so they can avoid cleaning it. So millions in the low and even middle class, but not necessarily lowest caste, will shun toilets and shit in streets.

Another article on this:
>The 96-page report, “Cleaning Human Waste: ‘Manual Scavenging,’ Caste, and Discrimination in India,” documents the coercive nature of manual scavenging. Across India, castes that work as “manual scavengers” collect human excrement on a daily basis, and carry it away in cane baskets for disposal. Women from this caste usually clean dry toilets in homes, while men do the more physically demanding cleaning of sewers and septic tanks. The report describes the barriers people face in leaving manual scavenging, including threats of violence and eviction from local residents but also threats, harassment, and unlawful withholding of wages by local officials.

>“Successive Indian government attempts to end caste-based cleaning of excrement have been derailed by discrimination and local complicity,” said Meenakshi Ganguly, South Asia director at Human Rights Watch. “The government needs to get serious about putting laws banning manual scavenging into practice and assisting the affected caste communities.”

because white man came and raped their nation. jesus is that so hard for you to understand?

>“They called our men and said ‘If you don’t start sending your women to clean our toilets, we will beat them up. We will beat you up.’ They said, ‘We will not let you live in peace.’ We were afraid.”
— Gangashri, Mainpuri district, Uttar Pradesh, January 2014

Attached: 5398783.jpg (364x434, 21K)

Attached: 1544607205202.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Attached: 891_u18chan.png (625x626, 35K)

>would rather go to prison for murder than poo in loo

Attached: 1452290593086.jpg (256x197, 11K)

It must sting to know half your people are also sand niggers

Attached: 1544159848872.jpg (601x800, 60K)

lmao

This was a surprisingly good movie. The problem of open defecation is real here and we are addressing it. It's difficult with the population we have, but we're doing our best

>inb4 poo in loo
I, as well as all Indians in Urban areas, have a toilet at home

And that's why you side with the Pakis
>but they r even worse
We all know

Its a practice that goes back centuries to feudal times, when all toilets were dry toilets. People of a higher caste could force the Dalit to come into their homes to clean their toilets and they didn't even have to pay them. In rural areas these traditions are still goign strong so it is inconceivable for homeowners to clean their own toilets (regardless if they are dry toilets or have indoor plumbing, in India it makes no difference).

>500 million
>in the open
fuck india nuke that shithole. poo in the loo u fucking pajeets

Maybe some of you may have a toilet but still more than 800 PooNotInLoo.

Therefore stop saying you're becoming a SOOPER-POOER by the end of 2088

Attached: 1542802460619.jpg (640x360, 87K)

>poo in the loo
>7yo girl being able to ask police to arrest her father for not keeping promise
One of these two is the real problem.

Please tell me, why is there such a resistance to using a toilet? Is it superstition, laziness, or something else? Not meming just genuinely curious.

We're getting there, user. We may not become a superpower by 2020 or even 2030, but we're lifting 44 Indians out of the poverty line every minute. More people are getting degrees and starting out on their own. We have a long way to go, but we are getting there.

There is no sewage infrastructure. The mindset among the rural population is that having a toilet at home is "unclean". This boggles my mind too.

Thanks for the answer, your government really needs to sort that out. Didn't the British build any sewers for you when we were there? I'm assuming that the major cities have sewer systems, just not the rural regions?

Mix of what races?

I can't even comprehend the struggle of child who's only wish is to not shit outside, godspeed lil poo.

Yeah, you're lifting them out of poverty thanks to PewDiePie's charity streams he made with Cry India™

The current government is pushing for toilet construction in remote rural areas. The problem is that it's not just a logistical problem, it's also about changing mindsets.

you have been on this site responding to yourself for over three hours, stop

That PewDiePie vs T-Series is literally nobody's concern here. It's only others who are making this such a big deal. You have to understand that we have a lot of people here. They're buying low cost phones that have internet bundled. They go online, use YouTube and subscribe to the biggest music and movie channel(T-Series). Nobody's doing this out of spite to PewDiePie

>he thinks the brits gave them independence
>he thinks the brits have ruled their own country at some point in the last 500 years
lmao

Pretty and looks kind of smug.

Well good luck man, hope everything gets better.

White father from scotland.
Black mother who had a white grandfather from somewhere in europe.

Important theory that needs to be in the minds of people to PREVENT it...
>the yellow vests riots will go global
They will co opt the Q user movement into it
>gullible boomers
They will be used as the protesting base in America
>you are seeing Q on French protesters
Organizers in Canada, UK and USA have been spotted trying to spark yellow vests here...

youtu.be/sFe-SsFZv1A

We must be aware THEY are masters of subversion!!! And turn brother against brother!

How long did it take to teach your Auschwitz soap compatriots how to not openly defecate?

Attached: 1490845747046.jpg (2273x4698, 1.99M)

Don't you mean "poopulation'?
Also poo in loo Pajeet!

Link to BBC Pidgin article:
bbc.com/pidgin/girl-don-report-di-daddy-to-di-popo-for-no-poopoo-in-di-loo

I love how BBC added this as a language option