Brit/pol/ : Football's coming home edition

youtube.com/watch?v=Damv9Z-0mjA

Attached: Theresa.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-46533245?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5c110853d3f33d066517457c&Sinn Fein: Irish must remain 'firm' on backstop&2018-12-12T13:13:32.317Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:4680fcaf-716c-4024-aff9-d0d50a0f8b1e&pinned_post_asset_id=5c110853d3f33d066517457c&pinned_post_type=share
twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/1072786087368630272
thejournal.ie/brexit-threat-food-shortages-ireland-4381228-Dec2018/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Orewin_Bridge
youtube.com/watch?v=Uems1e1PscA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for giving up on democracy

first for fuck anime

>Muh ban RT

based first poster

Post yfw May wins the vote

Friendly reminder that

>Brit
rhymes with
>shit

Attached: brit pepe.png (4500x4334, 126K)

This looks like a still from before an exorcism

Attached: 1528405587097.png (3000x3000, 105K)

Attached: chrome_2018-12-12_13-14-53.jpg (1172x843, 361K)

Attached: dust.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Attached: genius.jpg (640x720, 74K)

Attached: 4D565BA2-15F6-4390-AD2A-DA31DEF25975.jpg (760x445, 247K)

>May has the public support of 152 Tory MPs
>she needs 158 to win the confidence vote
Kek, she’s going to fucking survive. She only needs to find 6 MPs to bribe between now and 18:00.

She is likely to win but don't take public support at face value. The Conservative Party lives the scheme and lie and backstab.

*ahem*

Attached: -.png (1200x1600, 490K)

Attached: 1494160081215.png (684x684, 211K)

Should I get Chicken Cottage or KFC?

whos this fucking ogre woman thats always on sky

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-46533245?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5c110853d3f33d066517457c&Sinn Fein: Irish must remain 'firm' on backstop&2018-12-12T13:13:32.317Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:4680fcaf-716c-4024-aff9-d0d50a0f8b1e&pinned_post_asset_id=5c110853d3f33d066517457c&pinned_post_type=share

When did the IRA start recruiting transgender Sinn Fein MPs?

Attached: Capture.jpg (693x757, 72K)

Dixy

Attached: tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg (800x450, 55K)

lads
we actually want a no-deal brexit, right?
so we want a PM who can't get a deal who both the EU and our parliament agree to
in that case, are we actually supporting Theresa May tonight? is she, dare i say it, /our girl/?

Attached: 1544454364145.jpg (680x590, 22K)

if you don't go to greggs, you aren't white.

I hope May stays on
She's the perfect representative of Britain, a weird, goofy, vicars daughter with the style of a primary school headteacher

Attached: NOIGEL FROMONGE.jpg (380x611, 66K)

I really don't fucking care about Ireland, why are they the focal point of Brexit? I don't care about troubles 2.0 either, bring it on you sweaty potato cunts.

kys

who do you want

Attached: 1466617940005.jpg (3648x2736, 2.33M)

Just give Northern Ireland independence and let them sort it out thesmelves

because Theresa May is a remainer who is trying to excuse her remain-leanings by making out that muh ireland is stopping her from going full brexit

Tory christmas party tonight lads

kek

twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/1072786087368630272

Attached: 1.png (612x900, 253K)

>Here, let me pass on this flaming bag of shit no one likes
>What could possibly go wrong?

The problem is, most of them don't actually want it and wish to be part of the UK. If we did as you suggest they will start shit with everyone and no one wants that headache.

hey that's not nice

>STOP
>BREEEXIT
You just know this guy is a nutcase that probably didn’t even vote. Mental people become obsessive about stuff without reason.

You're going to starve either way.

thejournal.ie/brexit-threat-food-shortages-ireland-4381228-Dec2018/

Red wine to go with the blood already on the floor?

Why can't terrorists go and attack them? Do they not know what hearts and minds is? They'd actually get support if they did that. Idiots.

Bojo for laughs, then Corbyn will win the next election and finally finish us off.
Hopefully McDonnell will do a Trotsky on Corbyn and make things really interesting.

OHHHHH CROMMY CROMMY

CROMMY CROMMY CROMMY OLIVERSON

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 54K)

Attached: 1543689433814.jpg (482x480, 63K)

stop calling it "no deal", it's WTO Brexit

>britain makes a stupid decision
>ireland gets fucked
gee-whiz, where have we seen that one before

I agree

That was not very nice. You should say sorry.

May has enough votes to win a year's immunity now.

She will come back to commons soon with the following vote:

>Do you back my deal

>OR

>Do you want article 50 rescinded?

The either/or vote will mean she either gets her way on the deal or we have no brexit at all. There will be no way around that because she has been given a freepass for a whole year.

Seeing as she was intending to resign in March the day after Brexit day anyway this means he will be untouchable for the whole of her remaining leadership. She can do or say ANYTHING. if she wants she can call Jacob Rees-Mogg a cunt to his face on TV, what are they going to do about it? They can't have a motion of no confidence, they wasted that by jumping the gun.

May has won and now she has become a loose cannon.

Attached: MEAT.jpg (635x432, 65K)

Cameron unintentionally woke a sleeping bear with this referendum. The ordinary English people are generally apolitical, but if they are aroused they tend to lean right. They have seen that parliament are not respecting their vote, and they won't be put back to sleep easily.

BRITS OUT
TRANNIES IN

>BoJo
He'd be awful, it would look like we were larping as americans for starters

If the DUP end the deal, Corbyn will attempt to seize power.
If May wins, the tories are fucked.

It would be a great outcome provided you get a government that actually has the balls to play the cards correctly post Brexit

>Leaving the EU
>Stupid

>Being reliant on the UK for food
>Not stupid

Say it with me "PM Raab".

Attached: MAKE WAY.jpg (1096x616, 43K)

>He'd be awful
who cares? we'd have a couple of years of laughs before the inevitable collapse

I can sympathise more with May
she makes me laugh harder than Boris ever could

>she makes me laugh harder than Boris ever could

She's fantastic.

Attached: may swag 2.webm (636x622, 943K)

FALSE FLAG IN CHEESE MONKEY LAND TO SHUT DOWN THE ANTI MACRON/EU/BANKING PROTESTS!

Attached: Pepe Apocalypse Comfy.jpg (700x816, 254K)

I want to eat a pakistani girls arsehole.

she's a mess
glad i voted for her

Who cares lmao

The DUP will never completely end the deal while it is needed because they will want to keep Corbyn out of power because he let someone from Shin fein or whatever speak at an event once. That matters more to them than 100 brexits.

Attached: yeah sure.jpg (225x225, 4K)

I feel the same way about my vote for Merkel.

Well they'v been loyal and more based than certain areas of the UK. Yeah Scotland I'm looking at you whinging wankers.

>expecting paddies to act rationally
they are going to chimp out and rip up the deal

It makes more sense and is more suitable that the British Isles be referred to as the "Celtic Isles".

Discuss.

Attached: 1526726422042.jpg (1505x744, 68K)

I Know a friend of mine who fucked a Pakistani who only did Anal to keep herself "Pure and clean" for her husband only for him to stick it in the wrong hole on multiple occasions because she forced him to wear blind folds.
What a mess.

Cuck Cameron shouldn't have stayed quiet, the referendum is absolute unnecessary, it's not even a priority at the time.
Politians deadly weak point is delusional thus underestimate the situation.
Now nobody know where Britain will end up, a third world weak country with heaps of PoCs plus moral panic.

Attached: Birmingham_Then_and_Now.png (615x593, 371K)

merkel is a smooth operator
i've seen her talk her way out of some impossible situations

Wales is the only Celtic nation that can actually claim any authentic Celt lineage. The rest are viking LARPers.

Ireland can go get fucked every day of the week as far as I'm concerned.

Do you get a lot of hate for your vote on Jow Forums?

>JUST BLOODEH GET ON IT WITH STOP MUCKING ABOUT

Cannot wait for the party when Article 50 is extended then cancelled.

Attached: gammons.jpg (1024x1024, 196K)

My God he's fucking sexy. VOTE FOR HIM FOR PM!

You aren't our responsibility
loling at your colony mindset

But the point is that only one island is called Britain, even though the whole archipelago is called "the British Isles". The Celts dominated the islands long ago and the Celts still hold a considerable demographic place on the islands, ergo it's more fitting to call these islands the Celtic Isles.

Wales have been under the English boot since this very date, 12th of December 1282 and yet unlike the Gaelic speaking loser countries they still actually speak their language and practice their culture in significant numbers.

Corbyn wants a parliament no-confidence vote and a general election. He and Labour want May to win tonight because it would mean DUP would vote with them in no confidence vote.

The DUP is letting it be known around Westminster now that, if Mrs May is reelected Leader tonight, the deal is off. In short, were Labour to then move a No Confidence motion into the broader backcloth of the Commons as a whole, it would vote with Labour.

That – plus even 30 out of the 48 Tory rebels doing the same, or abstaining – would render a Parliamentary No Confidence vote in the Government a probable success.

Show tits or gtfo

yeah from the
DIFFERENT COLOURED TIES
DEY ARE BOTH THE SAME
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE
LETS GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH AND CRASH THIS COUNTRY
party

Fantastic. Whenever I make my vote known on here, I get a million (You)'s. Makes me feel so special.

she can't rescind article 50 by herself, surely parliament has to vote for that?

11th of December, my mistake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Orewin_Bridge

Attached: Garden by the river.jpg (1200x920, 438K)

I'd vote afd if i lived in germany to be fair, why dont you

NEVER FORGET WHAT WE VOTED FOR

FOR FREEDOM FROM THE TYRANICAL EU

NEVER FORGET THIS SPEECH WHAT STARTED IT ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=Uems1e1PscA

NO SURRENDER

Attached: INDEPENDENCE DAY.jpg (934x225, 30K)

I'm a lefty.

And being under the boot of English allowed them to retain their identity, language, culture.

Going against England has done what for Scotland and Ireland? Scotland got a taste of success when it allied with England. Ireland has been a perpetual shit heap because it has dared to go against its betters.

Learn the law and the rules of this universe.

No. He is sexy and you will accept that.

Sky News is reporting 155 MP's have publicly said they will back May. Assuming that's the truth and said MP's stand by their word it's gonna be a fucking close result.

Attached: 1416613699869.jpg (410x410, 26K)

Weren't the Britons Celts?

It would need to be an act of parliament yes.

YKTD to grace us with an obligatory smugpost later?

Attached: 1484616312642.png (400x400, 229K)

Yes, Ireland's Belgae tribe invaded England and settled here.

Britons were Celts but the French were also Celts. So Fuck right off with calling it Celtic Isles. Britain literally translates as "the land of ancient British Celts, also fuck off France" so it is the correct usage IMHO.

Attached: expert here.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Are you an advanced lefty who sees the communist roots of Merkel

She'll win the confidence vote.
The majority of Tory MPs are duplicitous cowards.

The vote is secret, there is absolutely no way you'd say you're against her if there's the chance of a cushy job in the near future.

based YKTD

>she now has 158MP's publicly supporting her

KEK

Why is Daniel Kawczynski still trying to get reparations from Germany?

But the difference between France and the British Isles is that France is not a set of islands, where as the Isles are.