God Bless The President Of The United States

God Bless The President Of The United States

Attached: 923FABC3-B364-4FAC-9255-48DF0711F022.jpg (1125x1585, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade

She’s gonna give us all food stamps

okay

I'm out of the loop. What is the image?

You'll have to lurk a lot more to become sufficiently 'schizo' to get it. Not for amateurs, user.

Is it Hillary at some degenerate pizza party?

Attached: 1529695367941.gif (512x512, 403K)

Penjs

If you do not know what this image is then you need to be quiet and lurk more. Lurking is the key to it all. The only way you can not know what this is is if you are new as fuck. Go to Jow Forums and see if you can be a newfag there.

I want a link

im lurking every day for hours. Still dont know what's in the photo

IF you do not know what something is and are talking about it you are not lurking more. Lurk more until it gels up.

I mean it's all just a repeat of 1.5 years ago. Is it happening or is this just a result of the congressional investigation into googlr?

okay muttenmensch

Lurk test: how many drinkers in pic related?

Attached: howmanydollarsdoIhave.jpg (140x250, 3K)

At least 7. Lurk test for you. What species is this anime girl?

Attached: 1544596939736.png (711x1064, 825K)

Attached: 1540599064914.jpg (400x418, 16K)

I do not look at perverted anime degeneracy. This is Jow Forums and not /b/.

Sure newfriend. Now go back to r*ddit

why are you trying so hard, are you 12?

Why are you? Are you 9? He asked me to prove if i lurk i ask him if he lurk more than me. I guess we are both retards.

reported for being underage

Attached: 1523926869796.jpg (1280x1120, 808K)

I concur. You are both retards and I am not as retarded so obviously the real winner here.

Announcing report? Okay m8

If you only knew how bad it really is.

Cunt flags always best in sniffing a underage

Attached: 1543640234058.png (1372x770, 321K)

hillary at comet ping pong

Hourly reminder of there are posters calling someone "schizo" in a thread then something is definitely going on.

"Schizo" is one of the oldest buzzwords for shills.

The sins of those that rule over us will be revealed before the start of the Tribulation

Also my dear Australian where i said i am underaged. You kant

nothing goy go back to sleep

When was this shot? Was Hillary’s hair styled like that at the time?

No they wont. They will continue to get away with it for our entire lives because they have gotten away with it for a thousand years prior. This shit ain't new.

Practically all common myths can be tied back to stories about brutal leaders that change over the years. Vlad the impaler became "count dracula" and now vampires are "sexy". Just one example of how long egregious abuse of everyday people by the elites has been going on.

A Clinton sexual abuse tape more disturbing than .gif

Attached: Knock Her Up.gif (955x634, 825K)

So the top right is security cam footage of comet ping pong.

Is that why they arranged to have the "crazy" actor man shoot into the building, destroying only a hard drive? Because there would be footage on the hard drive of corrupt democrats meeting there?

Helps explain how a pizza store owner is one of the most powerful men in DC.

There is absolutely no way to determine that is Hillary Clinton. There are literally millions of people that could be. You people are nuts if you actually believe this is HRC

Cut the fucking "super-secret club" shit and keep people informed, you goddamned spergs. This isn't a game and Jow Forums isn't some underground resistance nobody outside of Jow Forums knows about.

Putting that aside, who's the other person? And what's that on the other side of the table?

Who knows. No one here knows. That's one thing we know for certain

Fucking hot

Do we know that they are underage?

Could be your run of the mill thots, passed out after a party.

The other person is Huma Abeddin

Right, but now we have the internet. Look how rapidly the world has changed. People look at government and politicians like they look at tube televisions. I reckon by the time their control structure is ready to be displaced (2024ish) is when things will change drastically

Leaders aren't where the vampire myth came from.

Attached: bignosenosferatu.jpg (592x504, 64K)

So a pic of two passed out thots. So what?

bump

Thump