Is UK about to have the first muslim leader in Europe?

The tories are so diverse. Two women, now a paki muslim. Such an inspiration.

Attached: sajiv.png (727x341, 50K)

i hope so

We need that, just like Sadiq Khan in London, he's just about the greatest red pill to hit mainstream Britain in a long time, I'm an accelerationist, a Paki muslim PM would be very helpful and I have no doubt it would only bring us closer to the civil war we so desperately need.

Corbyn has been preparing for this when he got white men leading the party in Sctoland and Wales.

Corbyn is a joke, don't get me wrong he's only one of many punchlines that make up British mainstream politics, but he's no leader, he still thinks Marx was right, he's also a Labour man, and Labour is the party of the pakistani Muslims, ask anyone who lives in one of the many rape towns, each one is Labour run, and each one is full of stories about how Labour closed their ears to the screams of British children.
No, we need a new broom, we need a party that has no connection to mainstream politics of the past 40 years, a party of the working man, not the party of transexuals and rape gangs.

if your children being raped isn't enought then you'll never going to have a civil war.

This is epic.

UK traditionally is an Islamic Monarchy ruled under the Sharia Law.

>PMQs will be jew-haters accusing Javid of being a racist

What a time to be alive.

Attached: hmmm.png (643x714, 312K)

It's not as simple as that, you think this shit isn't happening on a similar scale in Germany? France? Sweden? Of course it is, but we managed to drive the story into the daylight, that in itself was an incredible feat when you consider how well locked down our media is, how authoritarian our system has become, and it hints at a dormant strength and power that is currently being restrained, but is showing signs of breaking free. You have to be British to understand the way we think, the way we act, we are not hot headed like the mediterraneans, we don't burn our own towns and cities like the gallic masses every time we feel aggieved, the french for example are famous for their demonstrations and riots, and it is true they often achieve modest victories, but is France white? Have they not a globalist puppet mirking at them from the Alysee palace as we speak?

No, we will revolt and we will have our revenge upon those who have wronged us, but our revolution will take time to build, we are not looking for a quick fix, we don't want a tax cut, we want out country back and the process is already underway. Which other country forced a referendum and won it? Which other country told the technocrats of Brussels to fuck off? None!

The muslims understand, they were invited here against our wishes, our political elites did an incredible job of managing the invasion, but now the game is up, now they know the people is awake, we are stirring and we are beginning to rise up, it has only just begun.

t. confused Ausbro here

wtf? I love javid now, has more balls than most wh*toids

Taqqiya

It isn't, projecting Anglo

He's not a Muslim

>Asian pedos
>Asian
Yeah okay, Sajid

Attached: (you).gif (321x240, 388K)

>asian
Why do they do this? Can they not just say “muslim”?

JAMIE, GET IT UP ON THE SCREEN!

Denial
Yes he is

"not all moslems bruv."

He is non practicing, so he is not a religious person. His wife is a church going Christian.

Indeed, he's smart, his practice of the art of Taqqiya is going to be studied, he's the ultimate sheep in wolves clothing, none the less he's a Muslim and a globalist and his carefully crafted act will be seen through.

if they do it, BUF 2.0 will rise.

too bad they don't have at least a based leader like Kaiser Klaus.

Attached: mongwhore.png (696x1605, 953K)

Shouldn't you be talking to yourself at the back of the bus?

>I'm an accelerationist

Same here man, even though I am a member of UKIP I will most likely vote Corbyn if it came down to a Tory/Labour vote.

You seem very immature.

>it's not my kids it's some poor lowest class junkie kids in a town far away from my safe haven
This is how the average person thinks.

No they don't. What kind of company do you keep?

Not the average people thats for sure but you know i'm right.

No, you're wrong. And also you used the word 'average' and then said it's not avarage in the space of one post. You seem flimsy...

All Asians instead?
How do people from all the other Asian countries feel about this?

Ok how about you tell us what they think?

Well I can't speak for the nation, but I've never heard anyone view it in that kind of callous way. In fact if it is spoken about, people seem to say how bad it was, and how terrible it must be for the people affected by it. And that people were inexcusably let down by a relativity small amount of people(police social services etc), in ways that are hard to understand. That I would say is a normal way to view it, anything other than that is sociopathic.

What people say and what people think are two entirely different things. People don't care as long as it doesn't happen to them or their families, at least while they're still comfy and content in life. You agree with what i said really which is why you back peddled hard at the start of your post. Also, i never said it wasn't average in one of my previous posts i said i don't keep average company. Stop being a faggot and accept nobody will give a shit and will continue to make excuses for why they should just ignore it until their comfort is taken away.

Sorry, but I disagree with you. You seem sociopathic yourself. Maybe you should get some help in that direction.