You

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Islam is not a religion of peace!" and "Sadiq Khan lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.
I don't feel awkward or anxious being a Muslim around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been gifted to us by Allah - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Muslims may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow Athiests, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.
I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that Islam is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful religion. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Stop being a Christian, convert to Islam, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first mosque, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Attached: 1544137938337.jpg (704x557, 57K)

Islam is incompatible with greek philosophy. read Averroes

Stop larping fag

Attached: C323AED6-2AAB-4474-BBBE-2FA7838BA981.png (540x540, 230K)

kys shitskin

Attached: 35EBFA0D-F8D8-4957-9A7E-0C38589FD612.jpg (769x798, 120K)

At what age did Muhammad have sex with Aisha?

post yfw you realized jews were the real enemy and sandniggers had a legitimate grievance against them and their proxypigs in the US. i'm not going to start worshiping a sand diety, but it's nice to understand them.

Attached: 3883838833.gif (300x236, 1.47M)

Meddl loide

This cannot be authentically verified. It was Abu Bakr's daughter one of Muhammad's greatest friends and companions.

I converted 2 months ago Alhamdulillah

kike puppets defend their precious black cube full of literally false idols made from tin. wah. your entire religion is a cousin fucking containment race.

I can't wait until we can genocide Muslims in the streets.

We need to start a reconquista 2.0 of Europe.

Pic related is of treaty of Granada - 1409

Attached: 99CA9A13-4300-45F7-B6FA-F4EA381A5E42.jpg (1200x769, 367K)

what happens if another religion comes after that one. will you convert again.

when does he finally off himself?

I posted a second after you, but my post showed up first. Are you a time traveller?

You seem pretty insecure.

cant even have sex in islam. just the cuckoldery

Possible, but it’s more likely I just live in a shithole with slow internet and the time stamp is from when you press post.

Yeah. We are the minority. This is a current year first world country. That means minority rules. Bigot. Stop being an intrusive loser.

Tonight is Kebab Slide Thread night, obviously, with your little monkeyman offsider / IP scrambler saying "UH CONVERTED TO ISLAM TWO HOURS AGO ASHAGHASHIGGIDDIDYDULLAH."

*THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST*

Attached: Tac2.jpg (2560x1583, 1.33M)

cant have sex outside of marriage. but the downside is without it there will be TOO man y atheists in the world. about 1. billion will be cut
by half with islam. only perfect solution .someone that denies a creation.

Nah! fuck off you backwards cunts,

>Hurr durr we is all npc fucktards who worship a deadcunt

sand niggers don't have a legitimate grievance against anyone, filthy race of scoundrels and pilferers. kikes finally gave them a taste of their own medicine

it don't think this Abdul is a right thing to do for whites because we have been getting too many suicides from white families. this is almost always linked to atheism. jews push
whites to extinction on white sharia will work.

Trust me, Muhammad, you need us a hell of a lot more than we need you.

Whites built the entirety of the western world and modern civilisation. Pretty much everything you take for granted in your day to day life (including the computer you are typing on now) were invented by white men. You made the fatal mistake of assuming you could just waltz into our countries, infiltrate our institutions, and gradually install your own version of sharia law without serious resistance. The problem you now face, however, as with the Jews (due to your corrupted nature), is that your selfish attitudes are fundamentally incompatible with living in a high functioning, free market, capitalist society. In other words, you are about to discover that the erasure of Christianity and the demographic replacement of white men entails the destruction of western civilisation and all the benefits that with it. In other words, you depend on us for your survival and quality in life in white nations. Once white men are gone, our countries will descend into the very same inbred barbaric third world dystopian shitholes from which you just escaped in the Middle East. War will inevitably follow.

Your very own survival depends on our continued existence. You want to steal our civilisation without putting in the hard work. Your heavy handed approach is fundamentally unsustainable and your hubris will be your downfall.

Attached: B5F7F229-7687-4783-908B-15E79E3AE232.jpg (512x732, 32K)

Based and crusadepilled

Attached: 1520380516238.jpg (3840x2160, 2.43M)

Islam is a religionof peace, why beating war drum now? Or maybe we are right...

Probably soon, he even had to hire a prostitute so he could pretend to have a girlfriend on his stream.

Mohammed was a pedo, m8
So are you.