Why do you lock your doors?! Got a small dick??!!

>Why do you lock your doors?! Got a small dick??!!
Does Nancy Pelosi have a point?

Attached: bo6k6zwyzt321.jpg (780x439, 63K)

wow that's a desperate argument

seems like her "the border wall is immoral" argument wasn't gaining traction because no one fucking takes a democrat talking about morality seriously.

Is she literally saying that she won't support the wall because she's a woman?

She's right tho. And the majority of Americans don't want the wall. Why is this still a debate?

A majority?

Wrong.

End your own life immediately beaner

It's not a manhood issue, it's a racial issue.

>people in NYC and LA don't like strong borders >SHUT_IT_DOWN.jpg

A majority of Americans want spics to go home and niggers to go back to Africa. There's no poll to support this, but just look at where Americans choose to live. Majority white areas with "good schools".
I hope Pelosi gets her way and the Democrats are voted into complete power for two generations. Then we'll finally see America break up into separate nations like it should have been 100 years ago.

it's not even a racial issue, it's a common sense issue.
even if Mexican were white, it'd still be retarded to let them come into the country like at will like that.

Shelter is for incels.

>Shaka, when the walls fell.

Attached: Dathon.jpg (350x335, 22K)

So she is saying that her dick is bigger than the president's?

Not only do I want the wall, but I want to hand the lifeless bodies of traitors like you on it for all to see.

>*hang

Gee Nancy, if you hate security that much why don't you tell Secret Service to fuck off and take down your fence? What are you afraid of?

Everything is about penis size with women. It's literally the only argument they have

Attached: thea awkward dance.webm (640x800, 2.07M)

yes i lock my doors cause my dick is tiny
said the one holding his ass cheeks open.

Attached: me you2.jpg (819x315, 75K)

I want to fuck Nancy Pelosi

yes, and how fitting it is that an old dried up crone is more of a man than drumpf?

>Implying flyover fucks are relevant

Kys

No, she doesn't have a point. It's a pathetic, baseless attempt (#1789) to paint Trump as a mysoginist because he wants to provide security for his citizens. Which is.....his ultimate actual job.

Fuck Pelosi and her fake feminist gas lighting bullshit.

she's representig roasties worldwide except fir tight asian and some south american indigenous, and some island exotics

It's classic jewing. They do the same thing with guns and race mixing. The easiest way to emasculate a man into silence is to publicly call his literal manhood into question. Daily reminder all Jews are traitors and need to be expelled from the West.

Attached: 1539126499137.png (775x7566, 3.13M)

Kek, good luck with that.

I don't lock my doors and leave the keys in all my cars but I don't live near niggers

>border wall is a manhood issue
>israel has a manhood issue
lol these politicans are hypocrites
i hope tucker keeps pushing the israel angle

Attached: 1523005912219.gif (335x482, 865K)

I somehow knew this would happen