How did this happen bros?

How did Aryan supermen get cucked so hard?

Attached: mashallah.png (1280x860, 227K)

whit*ids are natural cucks

Now show the map of land Europeans have controlled at one point or another.

Attached: 1543461586195.png (302x360, 169K)

Don't worry goy, we are here now, and we shall defend you from the hordes

This

it will never be too late to split this fucking country in half, terrone di merda.

>Europeans
Europeans don't share a common language or culture or religion and never been united

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. None of the green areas on that map are white. Why should we give a shit if Muslims occupy India or Africa?

Then you can just use the united kingdom

Also, this. Wh*Tes are too soft to put up a fight nowadays

Guarda che mica siamo bianchi qui al nord, minorato mentale

They did until (((Luther)))

The expansion of islam was only allowed by the great weakening of the Byzantine Empire and the Sassanid Empire in the last perso-byzantine war from 602-628.
Byzantine Empire barely survived, the persian empire totally collapsed.
The conquest of Hispania happened during a civil war between wisigoths, too.

The only real muslim conquest of a part of Europe was the turkish' one, in the balkans, but they got btfo by the poles and the HRE.

Why is Sweden white on the map?

Imagine being proud of having once taken control of all the places in the world nobody cares about in any capacity.

>Europeans don't share a common language or culture or religion and never been united

So just like Muslims then?

Attached: 730E6605-DDCD-45BA-B192-D54588968A35.png (400x194, 51K)

>never been united
What was Rome ?

t.errone in denial

Fuck off retard

Attached: europeancontrol.png (1271x845, 261K)

>and never been united
Because Sunni and Shia love eachother so very, very much.

> siamo
turnet ndre ndo te egnet terun

This isn't exactly accurate. Anatolia and Persia should be counted under Macedon.

Thanks greatest ally

Because it isn’t a Jow Forums meme map.

northern italians would be totally like scandinavia if it wasn't for terroni, right?

sùn minga un terun, pistola

Islam is a religion with a set of believes, values and a unifying language

European means nothing more than some people who live in an arbitrary boarders without real boarders

According to OP's pic, we talk about the areas that have been under european control.
So Turkey (Macedonic empire, Roman empire, Byzantine empire), Iran and Afghanistan (Macedonic empire)
Then, Thailand should be turned to light green or yellow since its been used as a buffer zone in Asia between french and anglos
Japan and Korea should be turned to yellow because the burgers controlled military those areas after WW2.

Attached: IMG_8536.png (824x9241, 2.08M)

>muh magic soil
>muh paper that says I'm German

Attached: 1543168239859.jpg (970x545, 96K)

Make UK, Sweden and Germany green kek

Attached: 7s4e47231897159202.jpg (1134x1126, 307K)

that is why the european union is dying today because the only reason they became united is because of USSR expansion and threat

Now the USSR is gone there is nothing left to unify them, so they are propping up putin and russia as the new USSR

You're either a kike, or a leaf. Or both.

Drop the memeflag Moishe.

I think the point is they are (mostly) lost colonies of the whites.

It wouldn't even be a joke.
London is literally ruled by a muslim.

Because Muslims have a common goal, Christian europe was fighting for power completely ignoring the situation in northern Africa and middle east up until it was to late.

> aping some kind of nordic dialect, maybe milanese
lmao

he is right tho, only americans think there is an overarching european culture or ethnicity

better than scandinavia. we are the 7th world economy and feed you 3rd worlders at the same time. the only european region more productive than us is bavaria.

sono milanese

>Islam is a religion with a set of believes, values
Just like Christianity.
>a unifying language
Which barely any Muslim outside of the Middle East and North Africa speaks. And even Arabic on its own has a bunch of regional dialects that are mutually unintelligible with each other. Meanwhile Europe pretty much has a unifying language, English. And before that it had Latin.
>European means nothing more than some people who live in an arbitrary boarders without real boarders
Lol, what? Middle East and North Africa have the most arbitrary borders imaginable, they were literally made up by Brits and the French by drawing random lines on a map. Look up Bir Tawil. Literally everything you’ve said here about Europeans applies even more so to Muslims.

and what it has to do with being white?
Japan has higher GDP per capita than most of europe and they aren't white either

Also i'm tuscanian so not even a terrone

Did they really get that far north in France?

te sariat un maruego de famogosta. milanes l'è n'oter laur. ciao salvatore

The Koreas and Japan were occupied after WW2.

Liberia was colonized by Europeanized blacks.

Thailand stands alone.

this but also

admittedly I was born in San Raffaele. Quintessentially ariùs

> Middle East and North Africa have the most arbitrary borders imaginable
Okay I agree, but they are muslims
>Meanwhile Europe pretty much has a unifying language, English. And before that it had Latin.
Only recently. also most of the world has the same unifying language then
>Arabic on its own has a bunch of regional dialects that are mutually unintelligible with each other.
that is not true. Doesn't an egyptian need a translator to understand someone from the gulf?

>Just like Christianity.
Yeah but europe is split heavily.
>As 2010 Catholics were the largest Christian group in Europe, accounting for more than 48% of European Christians.[2] The second-largest Christian group in Europe were the Orthodox, who made up 32% of European Christians. About 19% of European Christians were part of the Protestant tradition

unlike Islam where sunnis are 85%

lol no that's an edit

does*

they are not white and yet better then terroni, who btw are not white either.
said that, if you are tuscan, you are ok to me.

They sent a raiding army north of the Pyrenees for like a year but got btfo at Tours

>all of India

Nope

*than

>spain
>aryan
LOL Spaniards are north african niggers, not European.

Lel Liberia, Korea, Japan

These were controlled by America and thus euro control

> Absolute shittiest parts of the world.

> Submit to our rule, Kafir.

>Everyone except nords are not white
If you believe that then the white population is like 25 million.

Sad!

Attached: 2000px-World_religions_map_en.svg.png (2000x883, 349K)

Why there's Hinduism in Venezuela ?

there is a very significant Indian community in Guyana

>Okay I agree, but they are muslims
So? What was even your point with that argument then?
>Only recently. also most of the world has the same unifying language then
Read my reply again, Europe had Latin before. And one could argue that it had French and Greek as unifying language too. Also, no, most of the world wouldn’t have the same unifying language. Only North America, Australia and a few African shitholes too (and North America and Australia only speak it because it’s full of Europeans).
>that is not true. Doesn't an egyptian need a translator to understand someone from the gulf?
It’s true. A Moroccan and a Syrian can’t understand each other at all.
>Yeah but europe is split heavily.
Islam is every more split (see pic). Catholics, Protestants and Orthodox Christians aren’t in a war with each other. And Muslims have no “EU”.
>unlike Islam where sunnis are 85%
Are you being retarded on purpose? You know Sunni has subgroups too which all disagree and fight each other? Did you even see the map, retard?

Attached: 326583E3-272E-4175-8567-C983A1B8A431.png (1200x582, 232K)

spain and the south east europe area were full of infighting so they were easy pickings for a horde of muslims. Not sure about the other areas.

Reminder

Attached: 1539953936390.png (723x42, 4K)

where did it all go wrong

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Reminder.

Attached: 1491935866610.gif (684x784, 612K)

You're looking at a tree,... just one.

Imagine looking at the forest, further than you ever seen before.

And you see, you see,... humans,.. what appear to be humans, some are more like neanderthal, robust, shorter and bulkier.

Some are cro-magnon, some are homo sapien.

Now imagine that you climb the tree you've been staring at all your life and looking even further.

You can see that beyond the tree lies an ice age, which reflects a time where there was mostly one species,... neanderthal, who span the globe.
However when the ice age went away and the forest started coming to life the Neanderthal simply wasn't equiped to deal with the other species.
And so we live in a world of hybrids, some are more related to their distant cousins then others but for each and everyone of them there are the same rules.
They need to rely on eachother, they must survive and they need to communicate and love.

Now how this is done beyond where our forest lies i don't know, but i think it'll be interesting.

Attached: tumblr_n4n5i6xXd11rh5eero2_r1_500.jpg (500x600, 97K)

daily reminder

Attached: we are fucked.png (1200x900, 92K)

Oof