Trump adviser unironically promoting COAL as a sustainable source of energy

twitter.com/TPMLiveWire/status/1072525534972796928

>Trump adviser unironically promoting COAL as a sustainable source of energy

the absolute state of the backwards third-world shithole known as the United States. Not even China pulls this kind of crap nowadays.
Trump and his supporters are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the entire planet.

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-112750.png (1988x2048, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

chinadialogue.net/blog/10761-China-is-building-coal-power-again/en
reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-output-coal/china-september-coal-output-hits-nine-month-high-as-new-capacity-starts-up-idUSKCN1MT0E9
forbes.com/sites/jackperkowski/2018/07/13/china-shifts-subsidies-for-electric-vehicles/#256486db5703
reuters.com/article/us-china-renewables-subsidy/china-to-speed-up-efforts-to-cut-solar-wind-subsidies-draft-guidelines-idUSKCN1LX0HI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The coal he proposes to burn won’t be arrested first

Attached: afuckingleaf.png (620x424, 120K)

He raised his daughters to be Coal burners

What's the problem?

coal is pretty cheap and it supplies a high power base load

also there is more than enough coal reserves just literally lying around places to last for centuries

>what's wrong with using a primitive dirty fuel that may seem cheaper in the short run but has been proven to cause environmental and health issues over and over.
Fucking kys brainlet.

>haha instead we should open up huge pit mines and extract as many REEs as we can haha even though there aren’t enough deposits to sustain global solar haha that’s fine some magic tech that hasn’t been invented but surely will come along and save us all haha just pay your tax haha

>Not even China pulls this kind of crap nowadays.
Trump is right. Climate change is a scam to cripple Western production.

Attached: Coal plants 2018.png (620x817, 464K)

>what's wrong with using a primitive dirty fuel that may seem cheaper in the short run but has been proven to cause environmental and health issues over and over.
>What is clean coal

Climate change isnt real you silly leaf faggot

hey canada. mind your own buisness.
if climate change is your problem you need to speak with the Chinese and the people of India. now kys

I guess you also believe pollution isn't real and just a Chinese plot.

Attached: RTX4WS04-e1521489826942.jpg (940x626, 43K)

>leaf

Attached: instore.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Smog and pollution =/= climate change retard.

>What is clean coal
An idea so foreign to Canadians that they should be accepting it with open borders, I mean arms

Look at the clean white smoke from this coal power plant.

Attached: clean coal.jpg (1198x797, 97K)

>muh clean coal
Nice buzzword faggot. Read up about it and you'll realize there's no such thing as actually clean coal.

Attached: 1503524760750.jpg (300x348, 24K)

No form of energy is 'actually' clean.

>steam

When did I mention "climate change" in my post?
Also are you trying to say smog and pollution aren't actual serious issues?
All of you pro-coal cavemen retards should spend a winter or two in urban China

Attached: china pollution.jpg (660x472, 20K)

>Dong energy

Attached: 5CD7740A-B500-4D98-AEBE-7B9CF59FF05B.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>No arguments
You can clean the air of pollutants and that's required by modern regulations retard. Yes the exhaust from clean coal power plants is pure steam and co2

> he would rather live like a primite Africans without electricity
lmao, these urban rednecks, everytime

> what are pollution filters?
typical uneducated liberal urban redneck spouting his science denying religion lmao

You responded to a post saying climate change was a scam. Just because China doesn't care about pollution doesn't mean coal can't be burned cleanly.

He’s probably chinese himself

Coal is not primitive. There is nothing as efficient, safe, or reliable as burning fossil fuels.

Most electric power worldwide is produced by boiling water with hydrocarbon rich fossil fuels.

Liberals are fucking luddite morons who are investing on unreliable, non-existent solutions.

The only viable alternative to coal and diesel is fucking NUCLEAR FISSION!

>he thinks white smoke means that it has no pollutants
Imagine being this retarded

Attached: white_smoke_exhaust.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>Cleaning coal exhaust is impossible

Attached: clean coal US.png (930x603, 36K)

> he's not aware how far modern pollution filters have developed
lmao, typical urban redneck

>Leafs in charge of being anything other than ignorant retards
You must be in Toronto. That's not exhaust, that's what happens when either condensation builds up in the exhaust system or, when it's an enormous billow of smoke, you're burning coolant, which means you've likely a cracked head gasket. I can't fix your urban and inner-city retard problem, but I'll do the job for $30 an hour, hotpockets, and a blowjob.

you could power all of California and parts of Canada using nothing but their own farts, but they enjoy the smell too much.

I can fix the urban/innver-city retard problem, but I'll need $30/hr, access to your armory and diplomatic immunity. You might lose some infrastructure.

>Not even China pulls this kind of crap nowadays.

hello there Lu Wang, how many coal plants china has built today?

>chinadialogue.net/blog/10761-China-is-building-coal-power-again/en
>reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-output-coal/china-september-coal-output-hits-nine-month-high-as-new-capacity-starts-up-idUSKCN1MT0E9

Oh fuck off, China still use fucking coal power.

I bet you voted Trudeau and hate pipelines but love Saudi oil you fucking cuck.

Attached: IMG_8679.jpg (500x500, 62K)

everything climate related china does is one big scam. And for whatever reason all the shitty liberal media outlets and politician gobble up the Chinese lies like candy.

This is actually pretty based. Especially when you realize that man-made global warming is a giant hoax.

SHAREJOO CUCC THREAD

Attached: E477C1CE-3882-4AC4-BFA9-34579A45AF59.jpg (734x662, 94K)

Why don't just go nuclear energy?

china probably will do just that, you know whats more even funnier.
Trumps gets blasted for removing subsidies for electric cars, meanwhile in china:

forbes.com/sites/jackperkowski/2018/07/13/china-shifts-subsidies-for-electric-vehicles/#256486db5703
> China announced its intention to reduce, and ultimately eliminate, the consumer subsidies for EVs

also

reuters.com/article/us-china-renewables-subsidy/china-to-speed-up-efforts-to-cut-solar-wind-subsidies-draft-guidelines-idUSKCN1LX0HI