instagram.com/lordeinc/
youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
twitter.com/LordeINC?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
asa.org.uk/news/new-rule-to-ban-harmful-gender-stereotypes-next-year.html
youtu.be/8icbkEOZmj8
youtu.be/NWF2JBb1bvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany is highly problematic

Attached: 1542502183689.png (1024x576, 206K)

White people having representation in their own countries is highly racist and anti-Semitic!

Attached: B'nai B'rith Corporation.jpg (652x2982, 624K)

couldn't we just start, like, a troll petition, demanding 0% white models in all ads across the board? see who falls for it

Since the objective is a Year Zero scenario where history is rewritten and white Europeans will be said to have never existed at all, I'm sure they'd approve your proposal without hesitation.

Attached: 1513890345962.png (800x3857, 1.74M)

Attached: 1544574064463.jpg (1001x1024, 123K)

breed with me and i'll solve your problems.

Attached: a86e5337c902135bd66e7003c561d202.jpg (575x577, 80K)

All of these white women pushing white beauty standards while marginalizing WoC. This is an OUTRAGE and I'm sick of seeing my black and brown sistahs undermined by white supremacy while white women live out their fetishes
#NoMoreBecky

Attached: 1516479544919.jpg (800x800, 111K)

Hmm. I wonder who runs these ads. Let's have a look......

WPP? Founder Martin Sorrell? "Sir Martin Stuart Sorrell was born in London on 14 February 1945 to a Jewish family: his father was an electronics retailer,[5][6] whose ancestors came from Russia, Poland and Romania.[7']'

Sounds like a real good sort.

Attached: file.png (408x675, 70K)

>a true celebration of diversity

and ugliness.

they talk of a majority white advert like thats bad for a country with 80 odd % white

seriously whos behind this?
who benefits?

no jew jokes i actually wanna know who the fuck is orchestrating this anti white agenda

everyone ugly AF LMAO

At least 60% of the ads in the US portray minorities and minority families that rarely actually exist.

Almost all of it is idealized white washed black families that you virtually never see in real life.

Or the occasional Asian character acting hyper autistic like a white hipster.

>B.A.M.E?

Attached: 1483661159654.png (569x802, 563K)

< this is the future they want for your children

Attached: black_fathers_for_adhd_anons.jpg (1148x1004, 199K)

Ted predicted this

Attached: leftismisatotalitarianforce.png (609x717, 188K)

Literally Obama and spread from here. Prior to 2012 or 2013 there were virtually no minorities in advertising. Not long before that ads were pretty normal and not trying to be hehefunny like Super Bowl spots too.

Take a marketing class at a community college

Ad's reflect reality

Many mixed race couples in the UK (especially London)

thus

Ads aimed at such couples. The motive is purely profit. Its not the jews.

instagram.com/lordeinc/

80% is way to high, fuck how can we fix this

Some of these girls are appealing (some) but the guys are all either fugly or homeless looking.

It's not a jew joke. Look up the ad agencies on a few of these interracial ads. You'll notice some (((coincidences))).

It's right there, hidden in the open. Most people never question it in the first place, and even fewer bother to dig a bit.

>seriously whos behind this?
Who do you think

Its targeted at the women of a certain race because if you want a race killed off then you start with the women.
Killing off the men (or subverting them) has little effect since one man can impregnate several women

The women however...

S better idea is to remove 90% of foreigners and punish everyone whose collaborated with the bankers.

It's not a joke. It's literally them, you daft git.

Personally I won't buy any stuff advertised by or with a bame on the packet. Not that I'm bothered by niggers. I just won't have any twat playing mind games with me. Let them go bust. I'm not the only one, the sales have gone to shit since they started that game.

this is the thing
its NEVER black girl and white guy. never.

there is a motive behind this and its not just dIveRsity

>I'm not the only one, the sales have gone to shit since they started that game.
Got any study to back that shit up?
Id love for this to be true since i loathe the BM/WF with a passion and i too go out of my way to switch out of that product if i find they use this sort of cuck imagery

Does it really hurt sales though`?

>white Europeans will be said to have never existed at all
RUMOURED to have existed
>rumoured to have built the bizarre archaic machines ittering the landscape that no one understands
>they say high bix noodian and spanglish are derived from their language
>some american crackers even walked on the moon, so the legends say

They create a false perception of reality. If you were to base your perception of the UK off of ads you'd think that white only families were the minority in Britain; it's all an attempt to normalise the idea of non-white European countries. Fuck off, Shekelstein. You people want profit *and* degeneration.

We need to actively start boycotting these anti-white businesses. Anyone with a bank account at Lloyds needs to change it.

Are those really the best nogs they could gather?

Actually what even is the point anymore. Fuck this country and everyone in it. Just leave.

Well they have been crying poverty and blaming Amazon for years now. Sales are down again this year. It's certainly not helping them.

>Obama is behind it
user, I...

Attached: th.jpg (227x274, 14K)

This makes sense for a country like the US, but not in a country where almost 90% is white

Start with your Netflix then.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

>its NEVER black girl and white guy. never.
starting to see more of that here. at least it's a little more even handed

>Does it really hurt sales though`?

Of course it does, but they'll never admit it and will go to extreme lengths to hide it to push their fake narrative and fool people into believing multiculturism is working when its not and never has

Look at America, virtually multicultural since the start and still there is no mixed race society, everyone is tribal sticks to their own kind

The only idiots who mix race are the nimrods of each culture with low intelligence, and losing them will only make a culture stronger

Attached: every fucking time.png (1009x793, 207K)

Every fucking time indeed. How many times does Jow Forums have to be right before people start to get it?

Kek

Models for what?
Only one woman rates better than 5. All other people in your montage are ugly. Most look like "street life" extras for movies.
Did you edit out the good lookers?

>who benefits?
Pretty much all big companies hire people in roles to promote diversity, they come up with retarded stuff like this to justify their own existence.
Companies promote diversity because they want to be able to attract and higher anyone they want from around the world.
More promotion of diversity makes the country more attractive to immigrants.
More immigrants means more customers, more employees higher profits and higher share prices for the business owners. It also means higher property prices for the people who own land and invest in property.
Yes it is a pyramid scheme and will eventually destroy the country once we realise our population level is unsustainable. And at that point the people promoting this pyramid scheme will have fucked off before we have a chance to lynch them.

By the way, We know from the ethnic disparities review that non-white people are much less likely to work and earn significantly less on average, i.e. they are a drain on the country but these banks don't care about that, its just about increasing numbers.

Attached: 45454444.png (702x699, 247K)

now this is beauty

>a true celebration of diversity
>no whites
at least they're blatant about it

*hire

Attached: 12346134_1027019564009593_558201016_n.jpg (898x1121, 57K)

This company was facing liquidation after they stuggled to employ their clients

I want one of those ethnic British people as a wife. Like a cute Indian girl with a posh accent and is snobby about the decor.

Attached: B2BACC2E-D1BC-4DFE-A8B2-4DAA02FBD23A.jpg (1066x1600, 645K)

>brown eyes
>brown hair
>brown skin
>brown brown brown
So diverse!

When will people accept anti-whiteness is born of pure genetic jealousy? We created everything, we built everything, we sustain everything, and we're far more beautiful than other races. So they hate us for it.

Preach

Attached: 11193029_1646277795602404_981822439_n.jpg (612x612, 87K)

they can fuck off all the want, doesn't mean you can't spend the remaining of the lifetimes tracking them down just like how the US tracked down binladen.

They also got stricken off the company database register as they couldn't afford to run a premises.

but the best is their headquaters is based in Canada

twitter.com/LordeINC?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Calm down wh*Te boi, don't send them pipe bombs or shoot up their studio.

Attached: 1402177499215.jpg (640x583, 50K)

That guy in the second picture looks like some mug shot you see under the headline "2 german men raped a 14 year old girl" or some shit

>Literally obama
>prior to 2012 or 2013 there was virtually no minorities in advertising
brainlet

Fucking lol! What an abhorrently ugly cast of characters. Is the business model to just appeal to the liberalism over logic crowd?

>87% white country
>REEEEEEE ADS ARE 60% WHITE

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people? They used to just want proportional representation, but now they insist everything be blacked, browned, muzzied and jewed to shit, you can never satisfy these brainwashed NPC cunts.

Attached: 56715.jpg (1600x1600, 96K)

>Of course it does
Im not sure it does

Think about it, logical white men and women will be disgusted by this but the majority prolly wont care that much and some will even love the "diversity" of it all

>everyone is slumping
why

Why u so mad wh*Te boi? calm down!

Attached: 9765130-БелаÑ_-девочка-и-черный-па (300x450, 19K)

Jews

>who benefits?
Jews

There's a video that occasionally comes around of New York advertisers explicitly saying they're going to put non-whites in advertising just to get rid of whites. Black male and white female couples are also used vastly disproportionate to their real numbers because the goal is to drive down the white birth rate. Men can have many, many children, whereas a woman can only have a handful. So poisoning women and making them non-productive is the goal.

>Guys, the Kalergi plan is just a conspiracy theory!

>It's not like minorities are greatly overrepresented in the media in white majority countries or anything!

>It's not like they commit a disproportionate amount of crime despite being minorities, why do white people have to bring up those stats all the time?

>It's not like most white majority countries are making it illegal to challenge immigration or the dangers of it, you bigot!

Attached: 1544053122682.jpg (700x707, 117K)

>There's a video
sauce?

Attached: chicken.png (277x271, 8K)

If you think the bame advertising shit is bad. Just wait. The advertising standards authority is banning gender stereotyping.
asa.org.uk/news/new-rule-to-ban-harmful-gender-stereotypes-next-year.html
That's the high street well and truly fucked.

>put niggers in ads
>niggers don't buy shit
makes sense

Do u got more?
Witnessing the extinction of the site race is my daily orgasm

Attached: 1544598378236.jpg (780x720, 155K)

>muslims
>christmas

Attached: 61573D3E-DFF9-495A-8A03-5DEE89D6AF14.jpg (900x702, 91K)

if jews can spend decades tracking down nazis then whites can spend centuries tracking down their enemies

well, there's not much else to point to my friend, you either want the truth or you want to keep looking for an excuse, we were played; BIG FUCKING TIME.

Attached: gasnow.jpg (874x874, 121K)

youtu.be/8icbkEOZmj8

This is designed to manipulate and influence the minds of children and teens more than anyone else. Most adults see it for what it is and ignore it, but a child will base a lot of its perception of the world on what it sees on TV. These adverts aim to normalise mixing of races, and make it seem that Britain is a mixed country, or even a non-white country. They also aim to normalise mixed relationships, or even make them seem more normal and desirable than regular relationships.

It's brainwashing. There is no other word for it.

>who benefits?
the international jewry.
it's flattening the earth, removing nations, races and cultures until humanity becomes an unorganized and very controllable mishmash.
at that time you will be able to express your revolt against tyranny by blowing up some innocent cop, soldier, or a civilian, but you will NEVER EVER again be able to organize with your fellow men to build weapons, raise an army and defend your freedoms.

"Diverse" TV shows, Ads, and movies is an example of Jews "memeing into reality". No one ever considered "race-mixing" seriously until ads and TV shows were flooded with them. Despite at the time that it was probably only .1% of the population- it had to start somewhere. Now mixed race couples are growing... because of the advertisements. So we're hitting a loop where there will be more ads and more "real life" couples/fatherless black children.

Yeah sure, here you go.

Attached: 1531984536400.png (1080x600, 1.02M)

I realised how pervasive this diversity agenda had become the other day when I was watching TV (rare occasion for me these days) and I saw an ad for German chocolates (toffifee I believe). It was the first advert I had seen for as long as I can remember with more than a handful of people in it, which was completely white. It blew my mind. What was funny is that it was clearly dubbed, so the ad was made in Germany, which shows that even the Germans are capable of still making white-only ads but here in the UK we have to have a shitskin shoehorned in literally every single one of them.

Anyway I dont even particularly like chocolate but I bought them the next day, out of principle.

HAHAHAH
>Diversity
>Excluding an entire race

Yep sounds like 2018

Attached: 1544574018907.png (1000x1000, 89K)

Fucking hell, even I could find better looking nonwhites.

What country is that pic from?

Only 20% of the people there are "brown"

I was in England last week and I was SHOCKED to see not a SINGLE ad that didn't have a HUGE overrepresentation of "minorities"

Finland I heard, but I could be wrong.

Attached: 1526108838001.png (940x754, 834K)

The goal is finding people of what they aim the future to look like ---cultureless mongrels.

nothing wrong with segregation

why is it so important to push these relationships as if they are worth more than relationships of the same group? why does it matter so much to try to demoralize whites and push this diversity narrative? if it were natural or what people wanted, they'd probably just search it out themselves, they wouldn't need social engineering and group think horse shit

they are just a pack of memes without brains, why did we decide any of these idiots deserved rights?
does anyone fucking care what any of these brainwashed morons think in this picture?

What happened to based chirstmas adverts featuring 100% white males like this?

youtu.be/NWF2JBb1bvM

Also they hire the cheapest for shit jobs
>more possible employees
>cheaper wages
Hurting bosses is a good thing

Of all the satirical stuff on this website, the Jews being behind racemixing is not a joke, faggot.
You should leave this site just for suggesting such a stupid idea.

Attached: The Jewish Press pushes degeneracy.jpg (650x803, 209K)

Attached: Immigration act of 1965 created by a Jew.png (1522x540, 547K)

Attached: Jewish Press pushing for Japan to take refugees.jpg (640x824, 79K)

Attached: jewish race mixing propaganda.png (734x593, 383K)

Attached: 1532804000564.jpg (640x769, 99K)

Attached: California school loses funding because too many white kids.jpg (935x1024, 91K)

That's all well and good but they are playing this parasitic game with practically every wealthy white country on the planet. Where are they going to run once theyve got nothing but corpses to feed on?

Thanks for correcting yourself. You're alright!

Attached: Sweden bans all religious schools except jewish ones - i wonder why.jpg (1231x688, 206K)