No government for 94 days

Sweden yes

Attached: index.png (284x178, 500)

Government vote just failed again, we are heading towards a failed state / coup by the military

I can eat napalm and it doesn't hurt me

Attached: swedish juice commercial.webm (1280x496, 1.91M)

>only 94 days
That's some pussy shit.

Sounds confy.

Attached: Norway+and+denmark+should+leave+the+eu+and+make+our+_26d91950e200534803a65b0d501716f0.jpg (326x326, 16K)

>swedish military dictatorship
>soldiers are rounding up swedish families and redistributing all females age 6+ to shitskins
>white males capable of work are sent to workcamps to keep the economy flowing so Jamal can have nice cars while struggle-fucking Lisa
>all men incapable of work are summarily executed
>the general population are happy with this turn of events

>coup by the military
Kek, that's a good one Sven, my sides literally exploded.
Just to clarify this whole thing a bit for you non-swede anons; there is still a government, the same one that has been in power for the past 4 years, and most likely will be in power the coming 4 years.

Stop posting your erotic novel Preben.

Heja Jimmie, he stopped the cucks from forming government, but will that be good or not?

Wow. Is this an actual unironic ad?

>Denmark declares Marshall law and annexes Scania
C'mon Mads free me from this hellhole

>"Marshall law"
för i helvete

>Marshall law
Ha! Borde sluta dricka medans jag läser Jow Forums

Only if you can teach us the noble art of Pålning

Deal

>Reaktionerna är många och blandade efter att M:s och KD:s gemensamma budgetreservation klubbats igenom i riksdagen. Flera organisationer är positiva till de nya skattesänkningarna medan andra oroas av de minskade satsningarna på migrationsområdet.
haha

Who siged the UN pact then?

Its what u deseve for dodging 2 world wars

Norway signed but we negociated 100% control on who enters

what do you mean? i thought the pact established that migration is a human right. you cant control human rights.

Oh god I hope for a fucking coup

but the roads

As i said we negociated so everything is on our terms. Nothing will change for norway

then you didnt accept it or your government lied to your people. a human right cannot be denied to anyone.

nice

I meant in the case of sweden
If they don´t have a legitimate gouverment how can they sign something like that?

It's an improvement, at least you aren't doing something even more insane things than you are doing now. (((Expressen))) and (((DN))) are going full white genocide with their rhetoric recently, NPC's obey.

It's the same goverment as before the election, they're the ones who signed it.
The previous government will continue to rule until a new one is formed.

they are afraid that the public will go all yellow vest and round them up for executions

Attached: 1435676878.jpg (1200x926, 113K)

That´s some gay shit man

Cheers, I was hoping to find a translation of your national anthem.

yes

Attached: 1516783214044.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

LoL you can't negotiate human rights.

>Sweden collapses
well that was rather quick

your government acknowledged that entering your country is a human right, your "negotiation" means nothing

can rightwing groups start settling migrants near rich lefty politician neighbourhoods so their families are at risk?

2 homos surrogate'd by a lesbian with her partner

Kek

We were like without gov for 6 trillion days, worked fine.

Attached: johan-cruijff.jpg (429x600, 52K)

Yes but the language is Finnish. I believe a Swedish one exists somewhere aswell

OP would you deny 6 year old Lisa her struggle fuck? Quite selfish coming from a Swede.

... Said the guy who’s never left his basement...

how can some trannie stage a coup while they need medication for they're fake vag?

They fucked us over. Those kike loving cucks in Hoyre and FrP.
Vote Alliansen next time and convince all of your friends to do the same.

The (((Banks))) are still running, I bet.

Attached: 1pzoro.jpg (618x500, 66K)