What goes on here?

What goes on here?

Attached: 639415_poster_l.jpg (500x500, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_pirates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will I be slaughtered if I travel here?

Jews

Jewish piracy. The pirates of the Caribbean were jewish, and one of their HQs was the Moroccan coast, just like they collaborated with barbary corsairs and Ottoman privateers. Tortuga Island even had a rabbi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_pirates

Attached: jewish pirate.png (520x642, 169K)

its where (((liberal))) artists of all types go to get high and fuck boys.

Why doesn't it show western Sahara?

threads like this should have more replies

Fast middle distance runners who set their world records 20 years ago before the big crackdown on doping started.

3:43 for 1 mile

Attached: heg.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Even among Maghrebis Moroccans are considered to be the most subhumanoid group in the region. they are a bunch of monkeys who only rape steal and kill.

This whole region should be nuked and reannexed by Spain.

Ask the Dutch how do they feel about them.

Attached: 1051578912.jpg (1000x541, 173K)

pedophilia

you have more moroccans than butt hurt dutch

Overrated movies
IT'S SO FUCKING BORING

No. Morocco was the first country to acknowledge the United States. The two countries have a very strong relationship and cooperation.

Jews feel very threatened because many argue Morocco is the true, silent, greatest ally of the US

I am Moroccan from Morocco and I like to shake my maraca

Yes, that's how I know your worth.

Berbers and Arabs mix. yikes. no wonder you turned out so violent.

Attached: 2cce80e2-fb2b-4f9d-ba6b-60a6bced15b3.jpg (1600x900, 169K)

hash and taqiyya

an insane amount of cute girls

No.but fuck off ,we don't want mutts in North Africa. Your people ruin everything.

That would be Libyans so Shlomo.

Have to hand it to the kike this time. Morrocans are unironically worse then niggers

all the Muslim guys at my work (yeah I do a shitty job) have been there to fuck prostitutes. It's weird because that's a Muslim country and some of them are really strict, but then they will talk quite openly about going there to fuck them.

Is it like a secret place for Muslims to go to have sex?
Also my niece said she almost got kidnapped there while ((((traveling)))

>Morocco was the first country to acknowledge the United States.
They recognized them only so they could tax them on their slave sea routes you uneducated diaspora swine.

Even Algerians and Libyans, who are dirty subhmans themselves can't stand them.

And lets not forget they are actively occupying Western Sahara while bitching about muh Palestine and no one calls them out for it because no one cares when Muslims fucks other Muslims.

Attached: Maps_of_Western_Sahara.png (750x221, 74K)

morocco are safer than UK

Terrorist Incubator. (the guy who shot up that xmas Mart in France Yesterday was radicalized here)

Attached: amerika3.png (770x415, 148K)

Sand.
Muslim stuff.
Migrant door to Spain.
That's about it.

Worked with a few of them; actually really nice people, and micromanlets for some reason. They hate niggers and know how to keep their daughters from being whores, which is worthy of anyones respect.

Isn't it a nice tourism spot?

mostly pedophilia and cannabis

but they are not as bad as algerians and tunisians

still shitskins that need to be gased of course

Another Islamic shithole, where many Muslims think they are European, and secularized, whilst the country has stupid laws that prevent things like shaking the faith of a Muslim, or allow death for apostasy.

>your people ruin everything
>north Africa
Wew, too late for that Muhammad Abdul, North Africa was already ruined when it became a shithole due to the spread of Islam. Egypt would have been way more advanced under Coptic Christianity, although the stupid Arab Muslims slaughtered most, and continue to turn a blind eye to killings, Djibouti is another impoverished shithole, so is Algeria, Libya, etc.

Tunisia and Morocco are European wannabes, there's only one major problem, which is Islam. Would you happen to be a raghead?

Subhuman factory

No,i'm an indigenous berbers who hater arabs and Americans.

I don't think the USA could survive a second 'greatest ally'.

Well that's good, I could care less about someone hating the US, as long as someone lives in an Islamic shithole whilst they aren't Muslim, I prefer those over Arab mudslimes.

Based.

Attached: american culture.jpg (1564x2106, 1.06M)

Rampant thievery so bad that it makes the gypsies look like saints.

They are like the mexico of european continent, if you so care to know. Nigs traverse their territory to reach the white paradise but Morrocan filth also engage in the migrating because their country is a shithole with neither resources, human capital or touristic appeal which make countries worth anything.

Weird country and people with multiple identities and degenerate secularism

all I know about Morocco is that Marrakech is a really fucking big city there

Fez hats and dancing monkeys

It's the one safe Muslim country, though you'll meet a lot of fake tour guides who will get offended if you want to be left alone.

Hash. Sleazy pedophiles & gays. Ripping off tourists is national pastime. Some pretty women & interesting areas.

This,fuck America.

They are good neighbours, have plenty of moroccans friends, really nice people.

i fucking hate kikes