Schumer "wall too expensive"

>Schumer "wall too expensive"

Why doesn't Trump grow some balls and halt all foreign aid until a wall is built?

Attached: 09-Foreign-Aid-01.jpg (1000x1374, 201K)

He forgot he was supposed to be tired of political correctness.

Attached: DrgHvRtVYAAlsAoi.jpg (1056x774, 194K)

Wow man, you're so genius
I'm sure doing that would have 0 negative implications
Why aren't you the president, man?
We've been searching for solutions for years but holy shit we've got it now, thanks for opening our eyes, he must simply halt all foreign aid.
Bravo, chap.

>taking care of others before taking care of yourself

the "aid" americe gives other countries has some conditions.
They have to buy american wargear.
Its subsidizing the military industry

The wall is funded by congress and built, it just ended up in the wrong country. Darn engineers, so concerned with the details they put it in the totally wrong place!

Attached: file.png (483x322, 269K)

Halt all foreign aid = stop giving us taxpayers money to israel. Trump would never do that

Attached: 1544598145602.jpg (678x452, 28K)

Foreign aid is just a name they call bribes to fool the idiot populace. They don't give a shit what happens with the money but it needs to be paid so they can get all the benefits like trade and support in conflicts.

>"grow some balls"

Foreign aid should not exist in any capacity.

exactly, the more interests it pisses off, the more they'll want the wall built so they can get back to business

subtle

true

Attached: wh o o o.jpg (921x577, 121K)

>wall is a waste of money

Attached: 2.jpg (1017x554, 66K)

Attached: 3.jpg (963x543, 65K)

Attached: 4.jpg (480x360, 17K)

it would be nice if these were readable

does it matter? the point is gotten across that the government wastes money.

jesus christ

This is photoshop, right?

Yes, are you serious? I would like to read the quail one.

Nope, can't remember which alphabet agency but they were throwing lavish 'conventions' with speakers coming to talk on the issues on that board

You don’t have to cut anything to pay for it. $5 billion is so small for the federal government that amounts close to that have been written off as accounting errors. You’re giving legitimacy to a flat out lie from a rat-faced kike by taking his words seriously.

Because he's a cuck who's playing soft with faggots who oppose him. So disappointing so far.
>Nuh ih it's not Trump's fault it's the other guys
No, I voted for him for a fucking wall, not to hear his constant excuses and shifting the blame. We can give Israel $30 billion but can't find our own wall.

Gotta be careful on stuff like this. I remember one congressman who bitched about the funding of some research on butterflys, turns out that research produced some medical shit that had saved the life of his daughter.

lmfao at the poor little yakub

To be fair, they could be using the quail as a model organism to show how cocaine causes humans to engage in risky sex behavior - but everyone already knows it does.

>Explain to a coke addict how coke causes him to engage in risky sex behavior
>He still does coke, because he is a coke addict