You're only allowed to post in this thread if your country has never committed genocide

You're only allowed to post in this thread if your country has never committed genocide

Attached: genocide-convention-1948-signatories-genocide-rwanda-tutsis-hutus-kagame-iraq-myanmar-burma-rohingya (722x541, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1860_Wiyot_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising#Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There goes OP, sucking nigger dick again.

Jews aren't people

ok

u wot

hello

>committed genocide

accomplished

Easy

:^)

technically it was the British
pic of NZ army of 1840

Attached: nsw-troopers-at-stone-store.jpg (1000x716, 116K)

and still you all are parasites.

The US never committed genocide. Thats fucking dumb leftist propaganda.

Some Indians were monsters, totally incompatible with any other cultures including other tribes. They raped and tortured as a way of life without a hint of remorse. These were some of the worst human beings in the last thousand years. Most killing of Indians was 100% justified.

We didnt "take their land", thats another meme.

The "evil" acts against Indians were usually in retaliation against their monstrous behavior.

The fact that the more civilized tribes dwindled over time and moved away from the whites over centuries hardly qualifies as genocide.

Yes! We haven't been politically independent with a large minority population long enough to genocide anyone.

On the northern coast of California it was a massacre, and those uncivilized savages improved the local environment with selective burning. The retarded tier white trash that came here destroyed the most productive forests and salmon streams on Earth within a hundred years for the honor of creating white trash shitholes like eureka and fort Bragg. But city dweller modern revisionists like yourself have never been in an old growth forest or fished a wild salmon so you don't even know what we've lost forever. Just as long as you can fuck sluts and drink beer and watch TV your happy.

Sounds like Islam.

No one should post in this thread then

>trail of tears

H

note that aus and NZ troops looked the same back then

Trail of tears

Heh heh
*looking around nervously*
Evenin' boys
*adjusts collar and coughs*
Those islands were uninhabited when we found them.
*wipes brow*

Attached: mfw.jpg (800x800, 195K)

what?

If you don't think at least some tribes were genocided here's just one example
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1860_Wiyot_massacre

Tldr: near the shitholes of eureka cal there wiyots would perform the Earth renewal ceremony, white trash didn't like that so they paddled out to Indian island and beat hundreds of women and children and elderly to death with sticks because it was quieter than gunfire.
And now Indian island is Superfund tier because the morons used dioxin to bleach paper products. Great civilization.

Fuck off, potatoes aren't people

Attached: heyoooo.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Didn't Maroccans gas a bunch of brits in the 1920s?

and Aryans are an illusion.

fite me

Attached: 3a053e9b1072935c49a08fc3f5ef8ffe68bbfb9c8013a88e63649617c1f012fb.jpg (625x477, 42K)

I'm not sure what Portugal even genocided Africans and Native Americans?
History is written by the victors so no one knows about these things :D

30 years of war? let's make it 69

Attached: bird.jpg (720x676, 103K)

So true.

Eureka is a wonderful city. Even the homeless are chill af

Attached: tigerkurwa.jpg (682x450, 82K)

Amerimutt Logic.

>Native American Population in 1492 was 70 million people
>Native American population now is about 800,000
>Not Genocide

>Amerimutt population in the 60s was 77%
>Now it is le 56%
>Muh white genocide.

I don't see a double standard here at all.

It's only genocide if you kill humans

R A R E
A
R
E

Technically we didn't. Many of them survived. Hell so many survived, there were more after the war than before.

it was genocide and it was BASED

Attached: 1508090579740.gif (528x379, 91K)

>Including South Americans
>Not just taking the highest estimates, going above them
>Ignoring that most of them weren't murdered but died to due to diseases and epidemics.

So who can Europe blame for the black death and Spanish flu. Where do we get compensation?

Irish reporting in

Technical question. Since race doesn't exist anymore, aren't we all legally absolved of our genocides?

shalom

Attached: 2A2249D4-3EC2-458D-8D81-5FC10D7C5E37.jpg (1024x671, 113K)

America took that land by right of conquest, evolution in action

My grandfather fought in east indies now indonesia, he was extremely angry at the west letting go of colonial territory which plunged into civil war.
He said they were bought off with a few cents leaving countries in chaos left in the hands of the strongest.
He was redpilled as fuck, the genocide that later occured proves it.

Attached: 1472689906089.jpg (500x375, 63K)

this thread should be fucking empty

saged

And now it's being taken by Hispanics and Muslims, right of conquest. I have some Mexican friends who unironically call the Hispanic movement into Texas, California, New Mexico, and Arizona the "reconquista."
Fair's fair.

S

we accidentally genocided the indians

Liberalism has destroyed the power of the west, merely questioning Islam in the UK is illegal now. Hopefully Europeans will see the light soon.

Attached: 1527272295671.png (540x409, 55K)

51% percent of the time, killing 95% of the Indians was 100% okay every time

Attached: 1530112181400.jpg (400x400, 98K)

Burgers only
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like i'm good to go.

since communists are not people...

Well, whites are being genocided as we speak.

Attached: brazilian university.jpg (2048x1536, 514K)

All of California is a shithole, not just the poor white parts.

grabbed

>>Native American Population in 1492 was 70 million people
There are people who believe this shit lel

I completely think it was a genocide. Indians were the best group of nonwhites to ever exist and now they’re basically gone. A people who loved nature and learned from it. I only wish I could bring them back.

The instructor instructing on how to lie to boarder security looks jewish
>Every single time
11 captcha
when ever mentioning jews in last post.....

Attached: EvryTime.gif (710x400, 440K)

Greetings

only scriptures chinktoid

Look at that dirty mongolian talking, just jealous to be a fucking mongol rape baby slavshit
fuck serbin jou qifsha motrat ne goj e jau qifsha robt ne pidh

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

Stay made butthurt loser

Attached: serbmutt spotted.png (980x742, 649K)

You do know that the Hollywood version of American Indians isn't accurate, right?

Does self genocide count?

GERMANY REPORTING IN

No one asks the Mongols to pay reparations to the entire world

No one asks arabs to pay reparations to Africans for the Arab slave trade

Only Europeans have are expected to pay
Why the double standard?

A lot of jews came to Brazil.

You cant post here french : you genocide your own people... the Chouans !

Congo was British propaganda to undermine Belgium, plus we dindu nuffin, it was local warlords who once put in charge, chimped out and killed rival tribes with superior weaponry.
Also fuck angl*s:
>lemme create this random ass buffer state between germany and france, what can go wrong
>also let's put people with different languages and religions into it, as well as a cousin german king on the throne, the country won't be able to function haha
>now let them have a colony like other european big boys, the country is a joke innit
>oh no! they're selling colonial rubber like crazy and the country is sitting on giant coal reserves! and their colony has enormous ressources! why is it succesful?
>quick, make some shit up to fuck their shit up forever while we milk our colonies dry
>less than 100 years later g*rmans invade belgium because they have a problem with frogs
>british, german and belgian kings are all three krauts and on top of that cousins
>send millions to die to protect france
>it happens again 20 years later only this time germans are fighting for everyone's greater good
>locals realize this and collaborate
>brit cucks fuck everything up because muh power balance
>70 years later your country is a terrorist breeding ground that barely functions
End my suffering.

> loved nature
The same Indians that drove entire herds of buffalo off cliffs?

Based.

>Ireland

Myxomatosis was deliberately introduced to Ireland by farmers in 1954.[9][10][11] The skin of a diseased rabbit was sent by post from the United Kingdom and rubbed on healthy rabbits.[9] Infected animals were transported around the country to hasten the spread of the disease.[9] By 1955, myxomatosis had spread to every part of Ireland and, by the 1960s, the rabbit meat industry had collapsed.[11]

Ireland genocided it's rabbit population in the 1950's using biological warfare. Does that count?

Attached: rabbit-test.jpg (501x353, 23K)

Shame on you !!!!!!!!!

People dying of smallpox the protobeaners brought in isn’t genocide.

Attached: 39E66522-F25D-4556-B1B8-B83B1F639E83.png (900x654, 534K)

Ahhhhh bugger!

Fuckin cunts pretty much the same here....

>best group of nonwhites
That would be african pygmies

If they were so great, why are they gone?

Well, brother, look at whites. We’re in the same canoe so to speak.
I live near an Indian reservation and we get along well. I’m aware that not all tribes are like the one I live near, but they are good people that Don’t mind living near unlike most undesirable peoples.

rome and amalek are the main genociders.

Attached: real jews armenia fake jews amalekite rome.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

This is a fucking retarded argument, using that logic kikes could say "well, if we are not the master race, why do we control you?".
And nobody here said they were pretty little flowers, but mostly that they weren't doing the kikes' bidding by destroying nature. Do you understand that California had some of the oldest trees in the world? They were taken down to build more of their cardboard houses. That's lost now, there's no coming back.

Hey there guys /Thread.

Attached: BasedCostaRica.jpg (1024x768, 221K)

>>Native American Population in 1492 was 70 million people
injuns in the US were like 1/7th of that, and plagues killed them the most
not that burgers did not take their land or did not go out of their way against them but they didn't do most of that

>Implying niggers or featherniggers are people

SWEDES DOESN’T COUNT!

Khmelnytsky did nothing wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising#Jews

How did you turn into a nation of based jew slayers (Svyatoslav, Khmelniìytsky, Maksym Zalizniak) to having a large component of your country run by jews?

Russia checkin in

Don’t mind my flag, I’m a welsh lad.

im sorry but your country has to commit genocide for you to post here mate

hi

>It was just a prank bro

It wasn't a genocide. They fought back, they lost.

Bet

We commited genocide against jews, I'm from sidi kacem and we have a market called "swi9a lm7ro9a" or burned market, my grandfather says there were lots of jews there jewing people so the people with the French's permission (this was something like 1948) burned every jew's house while they slept there and took their businesses.
If you want my opinion, they had it coming.

Attached: 1544136286367.jpg (1169x2641, 625K)

Wut m8

Attached: IMG_2179.png (1136x640, 1008K)

oi

commies say that we genocided the indians. but thats bullshit
i tell you, WE ARE THE INDIANS!
we literally absorbed them, they're in our DNA right now.

That’s funny, I don’t recall you successfully or even deliberately genociding anyone.

>It was aaaall those evil Germans! I swear! :D

Attached: the_eternal_Austrian.jpg (650x1200, 125K)

And even if they did, how could they ever have been victims of genocide, when there are millions of them around, fucking up everything they touch. Yeah, I'm still talking about Swedes, but I had you wondering, didn't I?