Qanon PREDICTION INCOMING!!!

>The incredible national news story that we CAN'T report: A very high-profile figure has been convicted of a serious crime - here's why you're not allowed to read about it
>A very high-profile figure has been convicted of a serious crime this week, but suppression orders have prevented Australian media outlets including Daily Mail Australia from reporting on it.
DOWNLOAD IMAGE FOR LATER USE
>DOWNLOAD IMAGE FOR LATER USE
Qanon LITERALY TOLD US WHO GOT CONVICTED

Attached: Q prediction - Copy.jpg (371x404, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumpHotels/status/1072253507867152384
youtube.com/watch?v=VGrfN3v5JL8
youtube.com/watch?v=uMgZJgAa5DA
vault.fbi.gov/fbi-communication-on-discovery-of-hillary-clinton-e-mails-on-anthony-weiners-laptop-computer/fbi-communication-on-discovery-of-hillary-clinton-e-mails-on-anthony-weiners-laptop-computer-part-01-of-01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit is getting real, guys

Attached: 123324546.jpg (600x600, 35K)

are you people smoking meth? this conspiracy shit is fucking hilarious

Lmao, making screen shot of this, in case it does become real

will always kick myself for not starting a meme as simple as Qanon i guess i just never thought people were that retarded

no, you dealing it tho?

but it won't because you're a literal crackhead. everyone outside of Jow Forums is laughing at you.

good to know, now leave and never come back

Q against Catholicism like a typical Jew. imagine my shock.

get a life maybe? contribute to society instead of fantasizing some entire new lore for the entire world because of a troll on Jow Forums?

If it’s Doug Jones then the larper was right.

this was actually really weird too

Attached: 0EFAE7F8-C0D4-4A32-BB6E-15445DB21AE0.png (499x472, 96K)

>exposing pedophiles = being against catholicism

the sheer levels of retardation you shills go into

trust sessions!!!!!

You post here too, you’re a no life nigger like everyone else.

Attached: 547885F8-996B-4EDE-85EC-36BD2F2D8687.png (750x1334, 1.13M)

raus

fuck off with this q bullshit

*krksssshhh*
*sip*
Yep

i come here once a month probably. it's just a sick day so i have nothing better to do. it's fun to gawk at conspiracy theorist crackpots and toughguy MAGA virgins

>everyone outside of Jow Forums is laughing at you
>laughing at you
>laughing
>t. woman
Imagine thinking social shaming works on Jow Forums. Opportunity to bump this tho.

Catholic here, we hate these gay ass priests too

temple closed today rabbi?

YAAAAAAAAAS Q!!!!!!!!!!!!

The moon landing is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless ISRAEL!!!!!!!!! AND GOD BLESS BIBI!!!!!!!!!

WE MUST FREE IRAN!!!!!! REGIME CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q user IS SO BAAAAZED OMG

Q PREDICTS EVERYTHING

TRUST EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

HITLER WAS MERKELS GRANDPA AND AND HE CONSPIRED WITH BUSH!!!!!!!!!

IM SO WOKEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS TOTALLY NOT THE JEWS

Attached: uRDUM70.gif (413x243, 51K)

Don't be like that user, get the Q alert app for your phone and jump on the Q-train like all the highly intelligent boomers already did.

might as well be. Fuck catholics.

SHIT IS REALY HITTING THE FAN TODAY
twitter.com/TrumpHotels/status/1072253507867152384
WATCH THE CHIMNEY ON THE RIGHT IN THE VIDEO

Attached: Q post.jpg (375x481, 37K)

Q predicted that you would make this post about Q predicting (pic related)

Attached: 1524760227793.png (544x367, 352K)

>reddit spacing

t. Successful normie who strayed into the woods.

Looks like this guy posted before me

No fuck off sooner, go play in the shitty threads that have nothing to do with pol. Like complaining about white genocide, or the pagan thread.

Q is on the far left on a keyboard, coincidence?

You are so obviously a woman. Show your gross SJW tits or get the fock outta here.

Trump is Q.

Attached: 386798456545.jpg (666x363, 87K)

>pagan
>2018

Attached: 166CDCC7-9449-4F57-8BF4-B3AD346E5360.png (645x729, 90K)

Attached: __retardalert.gif (300x300, 498K)

>reddit spacing leaf

this
boomers falling for babbies first psyop

That’s what floods this board stupid discord zoomer kike.

fuck man, the comments are comedy gold

Attached: 1458601592464.jpg (459x612, 92K)

>Q stocking stuffers
oh fugg. Need confirmation the other stockings are M, B (seen), T (trump?) D, I, D, etc

i'm an atheist with no jewish blood but antisemitism is a meme. jewish people are very cool

i'm a man lol

i know you fucking nigger i was making fun of the other guy.

We went from a respected world leader on developing alternative energy sources to combat global warming and promote energy independence to the laughing stock of the world, and an alliance with Russia and Saudi Arabia on energy. All in 2 years.

2020 can’t come soon enough.

This is for you cigan: youtube.com/watch?v=VGrfN3v5JL8

Yeah sure you are lol ;-) 100% 100% 100% :-b

melania, barron, donald, donald, ivanka tiffany, er....?
ERIC IS Q THAT FUCKING NIGGER!!!!
LMFAOOOOOOO. CRACKED.

Lmao imagine being a Canadian redditor and shilling to deaf ears

jim jefferies is the biggest most irrelevant faggot in media. you just proved how stupid you are.

This was also in the video

Attached: DuOxI_hUwAAZo1K.jpg (1323x1101, 118K)

shit you got me

Osama bin Quladen confirmed for Q

no, something's wrong. One of the stockings is A I noticed later in the video. It's not the kids names not sure what the letters are but that makes it less likely the Q is on purpose. However the little girl does go and moves the Q stocking only in the one scene

>to laughing stock

You mean punching everyone in the fucking jaw, Europeans can choke on cock, and the Chinese are pieces of shit too, and fuck Saudi Arabia.

Boomers have been falling for psyops since they started growing pubes

based and redpilled

didn’t brits think the earth was flat for a really long time?

THE PENIS WILL ERECT
THE FAG WILL SUCK
THE EGG HAS HATCHED
BLACK IS BLUE
Q

Attached: 8FD301D2-42CC-485D-87FE-659A20721758.jpg (750x806, 84K)

>Only boomers fall for Q
>Only normies fall for Q
>Only kikes fall for Q
You’re trying too hard goy

Attached: 1544294586381.png (1569x7447, 2.8M)

Oh shit. It's going down!

only the mentally handicapped fall for Q

Dude, I love the amount of mental gymnastics these Qanon translators have to go through to make the prediction real

Did Q predict this?

BETO IS THE FRONTRUNNER!!!

Attached: Ted Cruz Pistol.jpg (992x558, 249K)

5:5
LOUD&[CLEAR]
Think (L)arry.
Why is this relevant?
Think TONY (GUNK).
DEFCON {PUNISHMENT}.
These people are SICK!
PAIN INCOMING.
Nothing Can Stop What’s (Coming).
GUNK testimony D5.
Trolling TRUTV is fun!
DEFIN[E] Truth?
PAIN.
Stay Vigilant (((Patriots))).

Q

Attached: 143B8AA2-6A9D-400E-B0FE-DF8D00B26E04.png (691x508, 451K)

and yet you make 8 posts here amongst us mentally handicapped

just leave then

aaaaaaaa TRUMP PLEASE ATTACK IRAN NOW RIGHT NOW DO IT DO IT DO IT Q SAID SO THE EGG HAS HATCHED

Fucking kek imagine being this fucking pathetic

Attached: 1515399367526.jpg (1280x1267, 110K)

Imagine being so mad that you go onto a thread on Jow Forums to tell people to stop having fun. Either you are a shill or a huge faggot, either way hang yourself and do us all the favor.

We got our selfs an obama fag boys

he’s a redditor, without a doubt. very hurt that the cohen sentencing is a nothing burger.

More and more proof lol. QAnon haters on suicide watch. "Mathematically Impossible"

Qboomers will spread these retarded conspiracy theories, so please stop.

Attached: 1541622122983m.jpg (1024x582, 101K)

AND ANOTHER ONE
This time we found a frog in the video

Attached: 1ec655b4402a220b51c1b516bdeed60e3b456a3f2b55e63684f29cd6bda6f98c.png (1913x1021, 1.59M)

psy-op driven by hatred of Christ and his Church. Pedophiles are not over represented in the priesthood anymore than other professions that work alongside children

they super focus on the perverted priests in the Church and trumpet it on the news, while simultaneously marginalizing any news related to their pedo networks (Jimmy Saville, pizzagate, NXIVM, etc.)

Attached: 1543432006055.jpg (740x791, 231K)

Stay mad faggot haha

Attached: 1544635585098.jpg (2077x1160, 531K)

whether any of us believe in q or not, can we settle something? has trump even fucking heard of qanon?

>in case it does become real
That's the problem you Qtards fail to realize. The predictions are extremely vague, so it's entirely possible to make a narrative fit after the fact.

>in case it becomes real

HE IS DIRECTLY INVOLVED

frog above the breasts
blue ribbon
fibonacci sequence in the back with the containers

this means
war with Iran

Like why, what causes these people to come on here and demand we stop talking about Q? Do you not know imageboard culture? Are you really being payed and if not why do you all do it for free? Don't you see your threats and shit flow off from us because we are all anonymous? Why the fuck would we care what some random asshole on the internet is telling us? Do you all really not know how this works???

>The predictions are extremely vague,

nope

>crescent and star
So is CPP run by the Royal order of Jesters (a masonic shriners off-shoot)?

youtube.com/watch?v=uMgZJgAa5DA

Almost the triple double, Kek watches over us no doubt.

thanks for the info, why do the Freemasons get such a bad rep anyway? Haven't done too much research on them in particular but have a friend of mine asking me if I'd be interested in joining.

Was curious and may look into it, anything I should be made aware of beforehand?

Attached: 1544207593899.jpg (540x526, 52K)

For every 100 "vague" predictions Q makes, perhaps 1 is even remotely plausible.

But you tards seem to forget, or not talk about, the other 99 crackhead theories that were absolutely bullshit.
Why is that?

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 10.47.35 AM.png (336x366, 87K)

YES!

If Q is real why is he still alive?

Look up Bill Schnoebelen (ex-mason)
Also that Podesta pic of the 14 and fish is very much a Freemasonic image (Isis and Osiris myth). He might be a member.

Attached: 2058387483432.jpg (471x362, 40K)

military intel psyop to derail right wingers and red pill boomers

I think it starts tonight/tomorrow. Trump is going to do something with the 12 days of Christmas song.

It’s angry discord zoomers, pol is composed of one salty discord.

thanks again user

Attached: 1544474432718.jpg (320x207, 26K)

they are pure evil

kek he changed his ip

Attached: 1542798404390.jpg (1024x838, 125K)

AIN'T NO BREAKS ON THE HAPPENING TRAIN

Attached: 1538449301473.gif (188x167, 2.68M)

Fucking kek indeed, and these are purportedly (((their))) best and brightest.

In other news: vault.fbi.gov/fbi-communication-on-discovery-of-hillary-clinton-e-mails-on-anthony-weiners-laptop-computer/fbi-communication-on-discovery-of-hillary-clinton-e-mails-on-anthony-weiners-laptop-computer-part-01-of-01/

Attached: shillsbtfo.jpg (806x521, 40K)