Why do some of the protestors wave around that American looking flag? what did they mean by this

why do some of the protestors wave around that American looking flag? what did they mean by this

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12 Yellow vests girls twerk in public Publicly bare ass [ntk]© - YouTube.png (1068x551, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Brittany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany

I'd shag that little slut and cum deep inside her womb and give her a baby

thots will literally die if they can't whore out within a given time frame or situation.

these whores are 90% alcohol and birth control by weight ratio

That's the flag of Breizh, a bilingual part of France in the outer west with a language related to Welsh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Brittany
Literally 500 years older than your country.

It’s britanny you dumb fucking burger nigger

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany

Attached: Bretonnian-Knights-e1458142952830-800x445.jpg (800x445, 123K)

>American looking
fucking retards, stop using the meme flag,

you know he was just meming americans arent that stupid

Not stupid, but rather ignoarant about everything outside of their own country.

and what they know about their own country is (((Hollywood))) fiction

ur wrong

I can't even understand why our meme flag is being used all over.
I kid you not, it's fucking everywhere.
Sometime I watch the news and they're talking about some foreign event or something, and there it is, that fucking flag.

I live there, and I can tell you nobody actually talks that shit language at all.
For some reason, there's a radio broadcast in it, but that's the only place I ever heard it.

Attached: K5e3j0z.jpg (750x734, 94K)

Mat ar jeu, mohamerde ?

Lol, no. The only place where I heard it spoken outside of radio is my grandma, back when I was 10 years old. And that was 26 years ago.

american flag = freedom

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

Actually, thinking about it, I'm pretty sure Shinskin-speak is much more spoken in Brittany than the 'national' language.
That's funny, I never thought about it, but it says a lot.

>20 replies
>no one mentioned the chick with perfect ass
fucking nu/pol/.Gtfo faggots

Attached: such-an-injustice.jpg (650x416, 138K)

Yes, well, but all the signs are still bilingual and family and place names clearly aren't French.

Sure, but it's just an artefact of the past.
Only thing we got different from France is free highway.
Because, I kid you not, it was stated in the unification treaty, back a few centuries ago.

because there is a video of her being pounded by 25 cm bbc you clown. look at that ass? she would never let small white dick close to her.

My grandmother speaks a language that is closer to Dutch than to German. But it's dying out. There's no books, no radio, no TV in that language. It has no official status. Back in reformation times, we even had Dutchmen come here and proclaim themselves kings of the Anabaptist Empire, and people could understand them. But when the Prussians came, they forces all children to learn High German in the schools, and with the advent of radio (which isn't produced locally), the Low German started to die out.

Attached: Hinrichtung-der-Wiedertaeufer-Buchill-Execution-of-the-Anabaptists-Book-Il.jpg (1024x1001, 271K)

I've seen so many asses that some thot with "an ass" does nothing for me

What really gets my wiener going is a girl with a beautiful face looking into my eyes and smiling. Oh fuck yes. YES. YES.

NOW TELL ME YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN

OOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHJ

Attached: young-pretty-woman-at-the-autumn-park-portrait-of-beautiful-young-woman-in-autumn-park-cute-smiling- (624x415, 124K)

They're trying their best to still have kids learn the language.
There are a few schools that teach it.
But they're running out of funds, and, to be honest, nobody cares.

>comparing the American flag to an ass
Very clever, wise guy.

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-203155.png (1080x1920, 918K)