Is my gf only with me because of my looks

Before you ask, no I won't post face or body. I have posted them in face threads on soc and have gotten straight 9/10 everytime. I'm also 6 foot 2 1/2 in. I used to be a fat fuck and a autist so I don't have many experiences with woman, but ever since I lost 30 pounds and gotten Jow Forums I have started getting a lot of attention from basically everyone so 6 days ago a girl my friend was snapping started asking who I was and could I get in contact with her (since he would often send pics of me while we hung out together) and ever since then we were talking through snapchat. A day and a half ago she told me she really likes me. It's not like she's ugly, she's a solid 7/10 in my eyes but I'm worried that she is only with me because I look good. Idk do I shoud shallow but I can't stand the thought of her only wanting me because I'm "cute". I'm 18 and she is a year and 2 months younger then me. Please tell me I am imaging it Jow Forums. Is this normal behavior for a girl like her? I know for a fact she is very inexperienced with guys since she comes from a religious family who wouldnt let her date until now. I am too inexperienced with people to know is she vain or is this normal.

Attached: cute_couple_by_realalfred-d9j639x.jpg (954x838, 131K)

>Guys I'm hot
>Like super hot
>It's a problem

I've been mocked for being a fat ugly shit for my whole teenage years and now that puberty is finally over and I look good I feel disgusted by people that treat me so different just cause I look good

>GREEEEE WHY DO I LOOK SO GOOD!

Well do you want to date a fat ugly girl? No.

I understand your pain for you feeling uncomfortable with people only liking you because you look good but just remember deep down they don't really love you.

You need to learn to love yourself right now. Even when you are fucking a girl think to yourself "I love myself"

You need to love yourself.

You have family, right? That's your foundation for love outside of yourself. They've been with you through it all, in a few years that's when you get serious with a girl. After you have discovered yourself

>. Even when you are fucking a girl think to yourself "I love myself
>Implying all men aren't completely self involved and love themselves

If people see someone cute/attractive they often want to get closer to that person. It's the nature of chemistry/sexual attraction.

The idea is, or at least I thought it was, find someone you're attracted to physically and hope to connect with them in other areas enough to enjoy their company beyond fucking / making out

> thinks he's hot shit
> calls gf above average
> doesn't mention what he loves about her
> thinks gf is shallow

fucking lol

Yes. But that's normal.

You’re literally on Jow Forums my kinsman
Check the catalog if you really think we love ourselves that much

My problem is not not loving myself. I am a interesting and confident person and I always have been like that. My mom made sure I grow up into a real man. I am a good friend, I'm social and I have good grades. I can draw very well. I can play the guitar. I have friends I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. As cocky as it sounds I think I have a well developed personality. The reason I changed my appearance is because I thought calisthenics look cool as fuck a year ago Not because I wanted to look good. As a matter of fact, I am planing on gaining weight again to get stronger and one day to compeate in strongman. I just don't know should I feel dissapointed in her for being shallow or is this normal. I know the basic social interactions between friends but I am romantically oblivious. Just asking is this a normal social reaction to show interest in someone after just 5 days or is she just vain? Pic related is how I'm hoping to look in a year or two if all goes well.

Attached: Screenshot_20180607-143702.png (1080x1920, 1008K)

I meant to add... except for all the sadsack men on advice. Sorry I meant irl men.

What is giving you the impression that she only wants you for your looks? Is she interested in what your hobbies, can you guys hold deep and meaningful conversations? Do you guys do activities beyond the bedroom?

I don't know man, you seem very insecure and mistrustful.

Are these the new meme threada?

It's like the third 'I don't like that people like me for my looks' thread today

>Today
It’s 8:50 in the morning

> everyone lives in my time zone
> world revolves around me

Well to be honest she approached me. I was estatic that a girl is showing an interest in me even before she showed me her face. I was pretty lonely so I accepted it without a second thought. I don't know if it sounds shallow but I get a crush on girls very fast And even before I saw her face I felt like I'm in love. I guess I'm a little shallow but I don't discriminate anyone based on apperance. Even if she was a 3/10 I would give her a chance just to finally have a relationship

You sound insufferable.

You act like she is interested you in a shallow way when you only view her as a chance to be in a relationship and what you gain from it.

You are distrustful and a bit hypocritical and you should work on this before diving into anything. Like you don't even know if your are compatible.

Your attitude and distrustful insecurity is extremely annoying.

I act normal outside when I'm with real people. But I am a narcissist to be honest and I have kind of come to a conclusion that as long as I have something to back it up It's fine. That's the main reason I want to constantly self improve so I have a reason to be narcissistic

I can get along with close to anyone. I'm that guy that's friends with literally anyone. It's not that I don't have any standards I just tend to be happy hanging out with absolutely everyone

You talk like Elliott Rodger. I'm not memeing here, you actually do.

You will not look like that in 2 years unless you take steroids. If you take steroids, I have no doubt that you're going to end up physically hurting someone. Please don't start taking steroids.