What's the Whitest branch of the military, Jow Forums?

Been considering the military lately, but don't wanna end up stationed with useless mutts. Any vets here who can give me an inside view on the demographics?

Attached: 10th Mountain Division.jpg (2850x1870, 1.96M)

Not dying for israel and the jews is the white mans choice

The U.S. military is color blind.

Air Force. Maybe Coasties

Do anything that requires you to not be a pussy and/or requires intelligence.
I was Airborne and (technically) intel. Most of my co-workers were white males. We had two women, one negro (he was alright), and one blasian. Handful of hispanics.
The non-intel portions of the unit were pozzed (supply, specifically, was incompetent/corrupt brown people), but that's going to be true of any unit.

does it matter? racist

USMC is statistically whitest, but it's still full of mutts.

army infantry.
all non infantry (support) positions are flooded with POC. these positions are actually dedicated to POC who are too scared to go infantry so that the military can say they are "diverse."

marines used to be, but spics now are the majority.

for all the other branches, see my statement about non-infantry positions.

OP, this. Depends on a lot of factors.

Air Force is easy. Mostly white. Even those who aren't are mostly smart. Lot of soibois surprisingly, but lots of cute sluts too.

Army is black. Like a lot. Especially in support MOSs. If you wanna do it, go legal (27 series) or Intel (35 series). Requires high GT scores so if you're not the brightest asshole in the room, study up. Then theres also advanced shit if you want it. Rangers and group specifically.

Dont join the crayon munchers or the faggots with 7 uniforms.

has anyone ever seen a black airforce pilot?

Attached: dekkar.gif (420x236, 880K)

COIN

That's interesting. Despite being on a pretty significant air base for a time, no, I did not see any black pilots. Whites and asians only.

Navy Seals. If not that then you can always join the Navy.

US Coast Guard

came here to post this, special operations it so overwhelmingly white its a surprise they haven't instituted racial quotas by now. cap this because next time we have a dem president its going to happen guaranteed.

>marines used to be, but spics now are the majority.

Devilfag here, can confirm. We're still the toughest sons of bitches out there though.

Attached: borntofeel.jpg (196x258, 10K)

OP dont listen to him. Navy SEAL training is crazy intense. Probably toughest in the military. If you got the balls for it, go ahead, but if you dont you're just gonna be a faggot sailor. On a boat. With other faggot sailors.

They have. But not for group, for the support unit to the group.

This. If you're still in school you could work towards trying to go in as an officer through OCS, or maybe try to join JAG.

Attached: maymayylmao.jpg (720x720, 69K)

He asked for the whitest branch and they are pretty much the whitest branch. If he has what it takes then he should at least try.

then why they always going in over their heads and fucking up so bad

Oh fuck off. No branch is majority spic. Navy is the most "diverse"

Attached: 980x.jpg (980x512, 79K)

You've never served. Even the Navy is run by the Filipino mafia. Try getting your laundry cone or a haircut on the MEU without going through them first.

Attached: Happy-Birthday-USMC.jpg (1143x705, 530K)

*done

Also are you trying to go Officer or Enlisted. Two completely different worlds. Highly recommend officer.

The 'sending other to die for you' is the (((whitest))) I can think off, fellow white people.

Just do something high speed or you'll hate your life. The easier the job you do is to get, the more unmotivated types you'll have in your unit. For the harder units it self selects, and you'll be surrounded by people who are motivated to get shit done and overall good to be around (mostly white dudes honestly). I'm not in the military but I've got lots of family and friends who are, including my best friend and my dad. This is the impression I get from speaking with them

Enlisted, I don't have the money for college. Besides, fuck (((student loan debt))).

Army aviation. It's essentially an IQ test protected section of the military. We had a couple stupid niggers that were in our tool room and motor pool but that's it. I'd say my old unit was 90% white, 5%meximutt, 4% asian, 1% black. Also about 10% women so keep that in mind.

well they havent if its not for the group then is it

Yeah, I know to stay well away from the military roasties. They seem like the most disgusting broads around from what I've seen and heard.

Coulda done ROTC or something, but anyway, I would suggest specialized divisions or something, I imagine grunt squads would be pretty rough.

Bullshit I was a subcontractor at macdill air Force base. I've seen Marines, aorforce, and army compositions and you are full of shit. Don't think every place is as mixed as your California shitholes.

Not to hijack OP's question, but would you have advice for someone considering entering as an officer out of university? I'm considering OCS afterwards, but also thinking about law school into JAG.

>Whites and asians only.
Gee, wonder why...
Niggers make good cannon fodder though.

>30
>mortgage
>well paid union job for last 10 years
>engaged
>she's pegs
>want to do air national guard

Any reason not to?

Marine Corps is multiethnic as fuck but you can be openly racist and will find yourself in good company. Just remember that the ethnics can be openly racist back and don't get booty blasted by the banter. The Marine Corp is basically Jow Forums. A 56% banter shithole.

Uh...will smith you racist bigot.
He saved us from those aliens.

Air force. It's based on intelligence, you have to score high on the asfab to get in. That eliminates niggers and shitskins. You will also have a nice job when you get out. Also kys if you join to fight for the kikes

Attached: 20181212_112049.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

>want to do air national guard

You got your pilot license? Pretty sure ANG doesn't take guys who don't come pre-loaded.

black ops

It depends on what your seeking.

If you want a little adventure with some NEETs your age then a high aptitude career in the USAF is a possibility.

But you're going to be taking orders from niggers and mutts at some point, regardless of what career you are in, so be prepared for that. They're in all ranks, up and down, enlisted and officer.

Keep in mind, there's other ways to satisfy your thirst for adventure without joining the military and you can quit those things whenever you want. You can't do that in the military, which frankly, is good for some kids who've never finished anything.

The Air Force is always the branch with the hardest tests, smartest recruits, and the top level Special Forces - ergo the whitest.

>Marine Corps is multiethnic as fuck but you can be openly racist and will find yourself in good company. Just remember that the ethnics can be openly racist back and don't get booty blasted by the banter. The Marine Corp is basically Jow Forums. A 56% banter shithole.
>I was a subcontractor at macdill air Force base.

Brooooooooo you NEVER SERVED. Those of us that know, were completely immersed in the culture. We lived day to day with these people. We know the truth.

Attached: W-TopSecret-1-HT-Sep10.jpg (652x457, 140K)

I'm in CT and it's an Mos to just load C130s. I'm not looking to make a career. Just do my part and hang out at an AF base

Army

Coasties were predominantly white. Smattering of others. Everyone liked to drink, so I have no complaints about them

The closer to get to actual trigger pullers the whiter it gets.
For example: The Army is whiter than the military at large. Military < Army < combat arms < infantry < rangers, sf, etc.

Gay.

I know people who have done that. It’s a good opportunity plus Air Force basic training is a fucking joke. At Army BCT I saw a lot of older dudes get booted from being injured.

Huh, looks like they're scaling up their reserve component by a lot. Not sure if being in the reserves is worth it for the lost weekends, possibility of getting sent somewhere bad, and general headache. Have you thought about OCS for active duty?

Here's something for you.

Attached: Back to Reddit.jpg (717x880, 183K)

>us

nice pasta

OCS is hard to get into. You need to be a stud or near studly. There are OCS recruiters out there, try to speak to one. Also OCS is more common for prior enlisted people, they get priority.

Didn't read lol

doesnt matter as long as you can fight and die for israel

Yes. Everyone there is supposed to be airborne qualified. Most of the support no longer is because of the quotas. Now group has subpar supply, logistics, sometimes even legal.

>stud
Is that physically, academically, or both?

That doesnt look like a US Army uniform

You can apply for OCS if you've been enlisted and did the right things. Called the Green to Gold program.

Why would you want to serve jews on their battles?

Attached: d21fea3e.jpg (800x400, 56K)

Army Infantry. Coastguard maybe?
t. 11b

Attached: 30yoboomer.png (1029x1000, 1.04M)

The USMC is about %50 brown.

Demographics don't matter you stupid faggot. Once you're in you stop seeing the color of another man's skin, and start seeing the content of his character. If you have to ask about something as fucking dumb as race you don't belong in the military.
Fuck off zoomer, go play some more fortnite and leave the fighting to the real men.

United States Space Force

If you really want to be a lawyer, then yeah JAG Corps is perfect for you. 27 series here. Mostly everyone in the corps is particularly intelligent. Different breed from the rest of the military, like Intel. Military ALWAYS needs attorneys. Plus, the 3 years of law school count toward your time in service so you more or less come in as a Captain. If you want to make the military a career, understand the JAG corps is very political, much like real world legal.

coast guard.

Also Captain for air force/Army. O-3.

Hi, Mr. Goldberg.

Attached: Fat Jew.png (1025x506, 307K)

we need good men in the military if we ever want to take america out of the hands of devils and put it back into the hands of the people.

Not a Jew you kike. Just a pissed off vet seeing lower and lower standards being enforced on dumber and dumber recruits. I weep for the future of our fighting forces, and our nation.

Air Force probably.

That's right op. You join, you're all dumb goyim ready to die for Israel. Nigger, spic, caucasian? Get on the jew bus and enlist today!

Can any burgers explain the difference between the USMC and the US army? Our marines are about a tenth of the size of the army and are very selective. They're mainly just elite light infantry (like the Paras).

True. But I notice certain demographics have better character than others on average...

fuck off sergeant
we ain't falling for your empty promises
again

Doesn't matter, once you get in and serve, you'll run your ass off through a mine field to rescue your straight from the streets of compton nigger buddy, because no matter what he is still your squad mate and when you're getting artillery shelled by Taliban goat fuckers, you don't care what color he is.

That does sound like where I would want to go if I do end up joining. However, if my priority is having a family would you say JAG hinders that enough to the point where I should just practice privately at home? Also, any particular branch of JAG (Army, Navy, etc.) stand out?

After everything is said and done, this is true. I don't care if anyone calls me a Jew, it's true. Success in the military is based on merit. If you have what it takes, people will recognize it, and reward and respect you for it, regardless of race.

Attached: _90126294_fdec953680cdb0196e0a8b54879c0c84.jpg (660x371, 58K)

Lol a fucking Aussie of course. You have literally no room to speak. Enjoy getting butt blasted by Indonesians and Chinese. How much AUS clay have the chinks bought up again?
And yes, I already did you faggot. 12 years in the infantry pulling crying diggers out of burning APCs. You guys talk a lot of shit for being as pussy as you are.

I came here to ask this question
I guess if you can´t swim you can´t fly or something, what´s more in africa are their pilots niggs or do they hire towelheads?

Really? Because I was told this by like 4 different friends who served in the corps, two of whom were Jow Forumslacks. And it lines up with every representation of the corps that is widely considered by vets as active. Best example would probably be Generation Kill. I know that GK is considered accurate by vets, and I know my friends served. You on the other hand are just a guy on the internet.

Sure, that's why you go into a combat MOS. Once it comes down to mutual survival no one gives a shit about who's feelings get hurt. The minorities give it back just as good as they get it. The banter is top tier in an infantry platoon.

Coast Guard.

T. Coastie

Attached: CGwojak.jpg (1600x800, 116K)

The military doesn't work like this.

You have a shared fate as cannon-fodder.

if you want to be a 2T2 my advice is its good, but theres better out there, first experience. intel or anything to do with computers is where its at

It’s based on how much asskissing you do

Serving the jew is the most american thing imaginable.

Basically the same as what you've got there with some amphibious and aviation shit thrown in there
Army standards allows literal retards to enlist but their special forces is second to none

Attached: ccsHJve.jpg (500x311, 46K)

Marines are first land troops to hit the ground overseas by Navy. Tough fuckers. I wouldn't call them elite, but I suppose that word fits. Army is used to fight land battles after the marines broke through. Army sets up shop at that point, occupying territories, and/or fighting another army.

Navy seals because blacks can't swim

Kek

That explains why the drones keep killing civilians.

The coast guard is pretty implied.

More or less.
Half true, if you're an officer it's political as fuck. As enlisted you might have to cozy up to the first sausage or something to get a waiver for rank till SGT. Then it's boards that test your actual competence to lead, and Congressional approval to be a platoon sergeant and higher.

Anything merit based.
So, special forces.

You have precisely 0 clue what you're saying fren.