Attached: hsdfuher.jpg (620x413, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=bbc 1
youtube.com/watch?v=8SFHvjBAJBs
youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what does this mean?
Is gollum going down?

Cowardly Tory Remainer MPs will probably back her.

So when can we give the U.K. a Trump?

Any reason you made this spam thread? There are literally 8 other threads on the subject live.

Oh no before 2022!? Jesus christ no news here they will not vote her out. If anything put in Boris ffs

bump

Tory MPs will vote by casting their secret ballots in a box which will be placed in a room in Parliament, and they can only vote for these two hours.

There are 317 Tory MPs who are eligible to vote, and the PM needs a simple majority to stay on as leader - meaning 159 is the magic number.

If Mrs May wins today then she cannot face a fresh challenge for another 12 months - meaning that she can stay on and finish Brexit.

Mrs May has vowed to stay on as leader if she win's tonight's vote by just one, but her critics on the Tory backbenches have warned that if 80 or more MPs vote against her, her position as PM will be untenable.

If she loses she must resign as Conservative party leader and is barred in standing for the leadership contest.

But she will have to stay on as Prime Minister while warring Tory MPs decide who her successor will be - leaving her a 'Zombie' leader.

She faces the humiliating prospect of being defeated tonight but having to travel to Brussels tomorrow for a crunch EU summit where Brexit is on the agenda.

Or she could quit immediately and hand over to a caretaker leader - with her de facto deputy David Lidington tipped to be the man to fulfill this role.

>There are literally 8 other threads on the subject live.
I.... don't think you can count, kraut.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Pounds gone up bigly on the word that she's not going to be terminated . I would be surprised if the pool of scum that is the Tory party finish the bitch off as like true Vichyites they would far rather be paid to be puppet governors in an EU dictatorship than take on the mantle of destiny of the entire fucking country

We don’t want a Jewish Thrall as a leader, and we certainly don’t want a mutt here either. I genuinely find it interesting that Americans are oblivious to the fact that Israelis and Saudis might well be the only friends you have on this planet.

I hope we torch the White House again, and I hope I will be there to see it.

tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=bbc 1

BBC One will have a special program starting in 45 mins

>I genuinely find it interesting that Americans are oblivious to the fact that Israelis and Saudis might well be the only friends you have on this planet.
Really? Pretty odd we haven't been overthrown, then. YOU might not like us, bong, but you don't seem to speak for the rest of your country at all.

>I genuinely find it interesting that Americans are oblivious to the fact that Israelis and Saudis might well be the only friends you have on this planet.
kek. We are the most powerful force on the planet. Your media might talk a lot of shit, but your politicians know where they butter their bread. They know they NEED us for their economy, for their defense, for their diplomatic needs, etc. Grow up retard

Given the infantile behaviour of your lunatic countrymen all evening, I'm beginning to warm to his idea.

Theresa May loyalists put their letters in at her behest, the idea was to force the vote now while her opponents are ill-prepared for it, it acts as a welcome distraction and will end up making her look stronger, it also ensures that they can't challenge her again for at least 12 months.
She knows the majority of tories will vote to keep her if only to reduce chances of a general election which they all fear they would lose.
Her announcement that she won't stand in another general election is a feint, she has no need to fight another general election, she was put in position to scupper Brexit, that is her one and only mission and she needs only a few more months to see it through, tonight she secured that time.
BRILLIANT PLAY BY MAY AND THE GLOBALIST CABAL THAT CONTROLS HER

Attached: LyingBitch.jpg (788x491, 43K)

this sounds unironically accurate. it's got that phony 'news cycle' vibe to it

for people outside of UK. it's live but showing a replay of PMQs while they vote
youtube.com/watch?v=8SFHvjBAJBs

>well the new leader would not be able to help brexit
and neither has the current PM

nice one - doesn't allow for the DUP factor though

Brits, join TPP

Attached: images.jpg (680x408, 36K)

>Given the infantile behaviour of your lunatic countrymen all evening
It's Brits like you that honestly make us Americans shit on the rest.
You stutter and stammer whenever confronted, fail at trying to act all intellectually superior, and then try to sew division amongst the rest of both your countrymen and mine.
I mean hell, >1 post by this ID, and just to tell me "you're warming to his idea." Right good example there of why you're an insufferable cunt.

We burgers got 'em, too, but for fucks sake, anyone trying to tar "all Americans are alike" is just fucking retarded. There's more diversity of opinion, morality, and behavior in our country than any other country in the world. I'm not claiming this is a good thing or that this is a bad thing, but for some idiot to come and make a single post in this thread just to say "herp derp Americans are infantile lol," they've got to be retarded or just looking to start shit.

If it's a secret ballot, then it will be bad for her. Nothing is more popular in politics than tearing down the leader.

Please I do not want to eat American Chlorinated Chicken

No m8 its CANZUK Union 1st.
Then agreements with Trumpenfuhrer to form the Trumpreich.

The Perfect Trade Union:

Great Britain
Canada
Austrailia
New Zealand
All British Colonies.

So britts does somebody better take over or does an even worse europhile become PM?

Attached: C5088178-BE98-4C99-AE08-415760941413.jpg (220x229, 12K)

No one really knows

.....Jesus what a shitty unstable system

Ours really isn't much better to be completely honest.

It's actually quite a good system. It is just Brexit and now that the House of Commons is split up in to so many factions its turned to shit.

How will he vote

Attached: p06thmhh.jpg (720x405, 22K)

Usually it is very clear who or potentially clear who is going to take over and is challenging the leader.

This time though people are crushing her leadership but don't have any balls to take over because they wont want to deal with brexit.

It’s vastly more stable than parliament you dip.

It was specifically designed to not have the wild parlimentrry swings, it’s why the only people to leave office before there term died or chose to resign

They vote on a new leader, if it's 2 then they vote on the leader, if it's only 1 then they become PM. It has to be a hard line brexiteer if May actually gets a no vote because they wouldn't no vote her if they didn't want someone to tell the EU to go fuck themselves.

Yeah but when you have an Orange Clown in charge you are stuck with them

It's very easy to get rid of a British Prime Minister if they go nuts and lose the support of the party.

>unstable system.
been the same since 1658 system since

This, we need CANZUK more than ever.

Oh, you're one of those.

Based, so the party elites have more control over power than the people

Attached: tenor.gif (498x368, 1.82M)

>orange clown

Best president since Ike

Not really. The elites can get rid of someone but the party members vote on who replaces them (anyone can join a party)

Wow, at least I finally see that orange man is indeed badz

Attached: 833C89BC-C5D5-4BE4-B282-A44E40C18A54.jpg (720x546, 47K)

Orange

Attached: donald-trump-funny-look-alike-17__700.jpg (700x333, 48K)

Last chance to make £££s if you think May is done.

Attached: 5677888876554.jpg (1085x161, 40K)

He's not even trying, just ignore him.

Your shithole country will be nuked off the face of the Earth before you get close cunt

I put £15 on her winning

R E E S - M O G G ' S F U R Y

quite a risk for a potential £1 win

>most powerful force on the planet
>can’t stop fighting jew wars and giving jews free money
Hahahahaha

WHat does fighting Jew wars and giving Jews money have to do with being the most powerful force on the planet?

This is why you braindead "muh Jew" faggots are just as bad as the cucks. You conflate these two things as if they have ANYTHING to do with one another.
>MUH JEWS MUH JEWS!

Oh, and inb4
>herp derp kike-loving faggot
>something something purity
>something something miscegenation

She's still in.... wtf!

Attached: blown.gif (480x270, 1.3M)

she won

200 - 117

GOD DAMNIT
youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Fuck

BREXIT INEVITIBLE NOW

It's a fix. They forced the vote early so she can't be removed until after she fucks everyone over who voted Brexit.

>"CLEAR VICTORY, completely not rigged" -SkyJews
Bongs, just go ahead and lube your ass for Jamal

Guess it will just have to be a bit of confidence in the government itself then.

Attached: xbnz1i90nr501.png (1070x601, 507K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 0b3.png (233x261, 84K)

Whenever a Brit and a Yank are arguing on Jow Forums, there will always be an Aussie to suck some circumcised dick. Tragic.

Tories will circle the wagons and force through their Not-Brexit Brexit deal.

FOR FUCK SAKE LAD

This cunt needs to just die.

inb4 remain

Someone please explain what this vote means

>actually thought she was leaving

lmao brexit is dead

Then I guess yellow vest manufactures are about to find a bigger market.

It always was inevitable mate!

You are most likely right, a lot of traitors in the government.

Fucking hell

It means this slag stays in power for at least another 10 months and takes the UK through Brexit.

But Brexit won't happen, because May wants us to remain as do most of her party, clearly.

The best thing now that we can hope for is that she accepts that 117 against her is enough to compromise her position, then she goes to the Queen with her tail between her legs, and resigns.

Then Mogg or similar take charge.

Attached: 1530540945366.jpg (2000x2000, 2.08M)

Attached: IMG_3158.jpg (642x740, 63K)

Based Rees-Mogg on BBC saying only people on her payroll voted for her and she should catch a black cab to the Palace and have a chinwag with the Queen.

BRITTS

I think you guys should grab some yellow vests and start rioting until this rotted cunt leaves

Attached: 9C0E8C02-9E53-41C7-8620-34A2E438D050.png (1240x930, 1.48M)

actually a good result, she'll be a joke from now on and will never recover confidence, no one survives narrow or even any no confidence votes.

ur fugd bong

They wanted her kept in so they can blame everything on her.She would have lost but she announced that she was stepping down, this works out best for all the politicians. Brexit happens or doesn't on her watch and the next party in comes in with a fresh slate and a fresh scapegoat.

Meanwhile Theresa gets a golden handshake for the EU or The Party.

>They wanted her kept in so they can blame everything on her
makes sense
no one wants the job of being the fixer of this mess. brexit will go to shit and they will blame her

We won't do shit. Apathy reigns supreme in Britain.

and go home when it's getting dark and cold followed by a sudden yet complete loss of interest.

Yeah, that's what they should do next.

Make your oppressors laugh at you even more, bongs.

>colonies that you used as slave labor and genocides are going to give you favorable deals
k

Attached: 1524981850269.jpg (500x396, 22K)

The only place a protest would matter is London and that is Remain central.

No protest will be allowed by legal obstacles or Antifa violence.

It was clear this morning it was a fix when they forced the vote today when those who submitted letters wanted Monday to give them time to state their case.

everything according to plan

Attached: apu germany.jpg (460x326, 49K)

May wont resign. She's literally only good at one thing and that is she's fucking persistent. She'll never quit anything and if it looks like she's going to lose, she'll worm her way out of it.

The upside is, her retarded levels of persistence means she wont allow a second referendum, wont cancel brexit and wont change her deal. Which means we're getting no deal now.

by her own party KEK

Based scotlanders were right the dumb cow fell for the lies of the right right wing members of her party, it's ogre radical right takes over UK get fucked scotland get fucked paddies military on the NI border

ONE FUCKING JOB, ENGLAND.
ONE
FUCKING
JOB

>Which means we're getting no deal now

Best outcome.

Attached: Just walk away.png (500x379, 407K)

She'll be gone by the end of January. There's no way the deal's passing and Labour won't win a vote of no confidence in the governmet. If the torys wont vote against her internally they won't do it with Commie Corbyn.

>Which means we're getting no deal now.
Maybe you missed the coincidentally timed ECJ announcement that Article 50 can be cancelled. Her offer is now my deal or NO BREXIT. Brexit is done, and I fear a civil war is on the horizon.

Where's your wall?

>If the torys wont vote against her internally they won't do it with Commie Corbyn.
If anything close to 117 Tories voted with Labour they'd win in a landslide...

>I fear a civil war is on the horizon.
Kek. More chance of a civil war if Ngubu gets racially abused.

A labour confidence vote wouldn't be in May, they're the opposition, it has to be in the whole government.The torys aren't going to vote themselves out of power.

This. The people of the UK won't be galvanised into any kind of action unless there's an economic crash of unprecedented proportions. Even then, we're still likely too cowardly and servile a people to save ourselves

THIS

No. Her offer is and always has been Brexit will happen, it cannot be cancelled and there will be no second referendum. If her deal doesn't get through, then it's no deal.