Why was this black haired brown eyed shitskin goblin so autistic?

Why was this black haired brown eyed shitskin goblin so autistic?
Was he really so jelly about actual white people?
>calls germans non white
>angles and saxons are literal germans b-but only they count as white
>calls even the swedish non white who are by far more white than anglos
>even romans back then called the english subhumans and with their centuries of occupation they all got ROMANED AKA like ben the Negro thinks they got BLACKED because italians are not white :')

Attached: inCollage_20181212_195430530.jpg (1660x1660, 1.55M)

Whenever we divide and conquer it usually looks autistic, whites have smart accomplishers of every race even russians, italians and irish

Russians aren't white. They are worse than any shitskin.

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-092438.jpg (978x780, 325K)

I would disagree but go ahead jew tell me to hate all of em and i'll do it.

it's at least partly about the anglo culture & tradition of personal liberty under the law that was seen as entirely distinct at that time from continental tradition - the French were like the bolsheviks of their day, the germans would have been goose stepping autocracy worshipping drones like the North Koreans

If anyone wants to learn how brits are play runescape, that is a british man as a game, many many lists, lots on planned work to do, a structured system for reporting, I just think it's funny and cool that who they are shows by what they made

also this touch of friendly innocence most brits seem to have shows in the game too, which is never bad just shitskins take advantage of it way too much.

John Jay felt the same way. Nobody wanted you gibbering continentals to come and make a mess of the burgeoning English-American nation. H. P. Lovecraft sang its swan-song as the final inundations were pouring in from Eastern Europe in the early 20th century.

Im a Tatar most people in russia arent white we're central Asiatic people. The european portion makes up a small percentage of russia

Do you know how many things that man achieved? Who cares if he was autistic about anglos being the best.

But why bringing up HAHA YOU ARE NOT WHITE LOOOOOL while he was a brown shitskin instead of having real political talks?

It was literally bants you humorless kraut. Franklin was one of the greatest shitposters of all time, got literally thrown out of royal courts for it.

"With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice, that Providence has been pleased to give us this one connected country to one united people -a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs." -- John Jay

"The New York Mongoloid problem is beyond calm mention. The city is befouled and accursed—I come away from it with a sense of having been tainted by contact, and long for some solvent of oblivion to wash it out! … How in Heaven’s name sensitive and self-respecting white men can continue to live in the stew of Asiatic filth which the region has become—with marks and reminders of the locust-plague on every hand—is absolutely beyond me. … There is here a grave and mighty problem beside which the negro problem is a jest—for in this case we have to deal not with childlike half-gorillas, but with yellow, soulless enemies whose repulsive carcasses house dangerous mental machines warped culturelessly in the single direction of material gain at any cost. I hope the end will be warfare … In New England we have our own local curses … in the form of simian Portuguese, unspeakable Southern Italians, and jabbering French-Canadians. Broadly speaking, our curse is Latin just as yours is Semitic-Mongoloid, the Mississippian’s African, the Pittsburgher’s Slavonic, the Arizonian’s Mexican, and the Californian’s Chino-Japanese." -- Letter from Lovecraft to Frank Belknap Long, August 21, 1926.

fat Bavarian swarthoid detected

well i meant white slavic russians obviously

he's thought makes sense, he only considered people not able to tan to be white and people who can't tan are mostly from the british isles due to ginger genes, most germans as well as scandinavians can properly tan

Because Germans aren't white

Attached: pope-benedict-xvi-15045109-1-402.jpg (300x300, 11K)

I agree I believe it was just some autistic little thought of his

britain is a seedy backwards place filled with miserable creatures with a crabs in the bucket mentality.

Handsome Polish Pope

Attached: pope-john-paul-II.jpg (816x773, 68K)

Attached: PopeBenedictXVI_Au.jpg (426x640, 44K)

yeah now, where is it not like this?

swedes arent white
taco niggers arent white
spaghetti niggers arent white
baguette niggers aren't white
potatoe niggers aren't white

you fucking idiot. based ben telling it like it is.

vs White Polish Aryan

Attached: z13057917IE,Jan-Pawel-II-.jpg (620x390, 30K)

Well, at least Lovecraft knew better than to criticize the superhuman germans.

>>calls even the swedish non white who are by far more white than anglos
The Anglo is the peak human. Who cares what those blonde haired freaks are?

>vatican
He probably has jewish blood.

Germany.

Attached: germany.jpg (640x853, 64K)

Fuck off kike, no one believes your Russian ain't white bullshit.

I'd love to see 'em try to conquer the world a third time. Then they'd really understand the meaning of the Morgenthau Plan.

Attached: 1524730955933.png (702x650, 37K)

Those Roman Emperor quotes cannot be real.
They are too funny.
On the Creation of Niggers (1912)
(A poem by H. P. Lovecraft)

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Attached: 1542820878894.jpg (220x230, 8K)

>I hope the end will be warfare
ONE OF US

Attached: 1487297084678.jpg (342x427, 41K)