Jow Forums travel guide?

Jow Forums travel guide?

Where in Europe can I take a white girl to without her being raped?

All the good old spots girls fantasize about are pozzed

Attached: FA8DC1EA-95E5-49EC-8D37-43DBF7D4DF73.png (960x768, 378K)

>without her being raped
that ship has sailed, my friend.. sorry.

none of the rich ones. Africans and muslims have infiltrated and are taking over every single one. even the shitholes are filled with niggers that seek out sex with "RAP GIRLS".

Stay out of big cities in western European countries like germany, france and the UK. But Eastern Europe is the safest

austria, tyrol

Attached: 1542989321511.jpg (914x1280, 208K)

Literally any country. Europe is infinitely safer than NA and people are not a bunch of paranoid autists. Most EU countries are over 90% white. All these mutt anti-EU shills are just projecting the state of their own country.

Italy or Spain

denmark..
copenhagen is pretty safe just don't go alone in the night and you'll not get raped

Everywhere, I toured western Europe for 3 months. Its a lot safer than the US. Hell we have more niggers in east St. Louis tha any of these places. Europeans are just winy pussies who have never seen what real high crime areas look like. Identity europa keels posting the same paki rotherham rape shit over and over again when we probably got a few dozen niggers and spics doing the same thing at this very moment.

What he said. Fucking American fags think that half of Europe is under Islamic rule or some shit.

there are still a lot of small and medium sized cities that are safe and not shitholes

Austria, Hungary, Poland, Northern England, Ireland, Finland. That's pretty much it.
>inb4 Russia
if you take her to Slavistan then some smackhead gopniks will rape her

>Poland
lol sure

Not true

>without her being raped
V4 obviously

Actually Poland is really really white, poles may be drunk idiots but at least they're not rapey islamists

It's rather safe in Romania.

Budapest is a great city, and given its current status in defying the EU, it is deserving of all of the tourism money it can get. Venice Carnival is on in mid-February, and that is a great place.

white, sure. but still a lot of garbage whites

Netherlands if you dont leave her side.

St Petersburg is really safe, and as good as anywhere for architecture and city life, and no niggers.

>having a gf
>taking her out
>she ends up getting raped
leaf mentality

What's really left here for us to defend tho?

Anyone who actually cares about this country is a low-iq bouwvakkert, and anyone who has any status or respect is completely cucked with white-guilt.

I don't think I want to fight for this country anymore, because I've grown to despise our people.

Yes, I know there's a small bunch of ppl like you and me, but 98% of us are completely retarded nowadays.

Budapest is one of the safest cities in Europe

Egypt or India.

Go anywhere really. As long as you don't decide to walk around in a ghetto in the middle of night the chances of her getting raped are next to zero. Or you plan to drug her and let her go home with strangers on her own, then I guess you are the biggest risk factor

>Yes, I know there's a small bunch of ppl like you and me, but 98% of us are completely retarded nowadays.
98% is exaggerated, but about 80% of people are always useless. But that's the same everywhere. Show me one place where a majority ever has taken responsibility for fixing their shit up? It has never happened. The places that has not gone crazy yet simply have more benevolent leaders

>Liechtenstein
>Iceland
>Monaco
>San Marino
>Andorra
>Liberland
>Transnistria
>the Caucasus

Belarus.

>Monaco
>Liberland
Wouldn't be so sure of those two

Montenegro, see all the natural wonders

>Says the Swede

wales is nice but there's not much here and everyone will hate you by default

Polska cziebie przyjmie kolego.

Attached: qo1jnrfcdy301.jpg (800x734, 58K)

Don't believe the shills. I was in Berlin yesterday, lots of arab women in heels buying shit in expensive places, but the main areas in the center and the museums are so vast and large, that there is just too much space to cover if you would like to "control" the place.
Also, normal people don't run around 3am in the night in "creative areas" of the city, which is code for drugged up nasty bunch crazies who are out for a fight.
I'm myself no german and had zero issues with anyone for ages. My last gf was very outgoing and besides some tard taxidriver never had any issues on the streets.
People who wander directly into the slums, thats a different story. But that maybe even more dangerous in burger land than in the EU.

Finland

Ok have fun at Swagga tonight Pekka

Attached: meanwhileinfinland.jpg (1160x1287, 461K)

Don't

Eastern Europe has a higher crime ratio than Western Europe but sure.

Portugal is the 2nd or 3rd safest country in the world, just stay out of the ghettos in Lisbon and you are safe.

"no"

I'm in Berlin right now and some arab faggots just won't turn off their faggy rap music outside

this is hell

A majority of Austria is safe including Vienna. A lot of women love Salzburg and the only non whites in the tourist area are Asian women on sound of music tours.

Wewelsburg, the accoustics in the basement are fucking crazy and alone make it worth the trip.

come to germany and be jobless, free pyshotherpies every 6 month and depression for no cost. They even give you a little money.

Attached: 1543837901369.jpg (1922x1317, 1.4M)

tourism increases by 20% each year here so it's a safe bet.

Clearly you’ve never been to Central Europe or the Western Balkans

Poland is one of the safest countries in the world you brainlet.

Literally Portugal is one of the safest places

>Poland
>drunk
>idiots
Yeh, safe to say you don’t know shit about Poland. Poles aren’t raging alcoholics and the mere fact they still survive after being occupied by 3 empires simulataneously and then a world war and then commies prove they’re not “idiots”

Meanwhile your people spread their asscheeks for shitskins like it’s nothing

Attached: Intentional_homicides,_2016_(police-recorded_offences_per_100_000_inhabitants).png (1000x810, 32K)

Ixelles, Belgium

>see my country in second worst half
>4.4 homicides per year
this skews risk perception

Come to croydon!

Belgium is just a gayer Germany

Anywhere in Europe providing you're chad enough to protect her.
Fucking cuck!.
Also, nice b8 r8 8/8 for making me reply.

Attached: 1511383194025.jpg (800x566, 57K)

Iceland.

Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger. Don't make mutts come here and ruin everything.

Definitely not Czech Republic, it's dying hellhole comparable with Uganda. It is also quite full country.

Turkey

My girl wants to go to Paris but I won’t cause of shitskins like you

Malmo, Sweden

lol, you wish ching chong

Attached: 1511807036930.jpg (800x820, 177K)