Is Pewdiepie unironically the biggest right wing commentator in the world?

Is Pewdiepie unironically the biggest right wing commentator in the world?

Attached: pewds.jpg (960x540, 110K)

I can still remember the screams of that Jewish editor while Pewdiepie stomped him in his last video.

fuck him for singlehandedly ruining r9k
FUCK HIM

Attached: hatredak47.jpg (3200x1875, 434K)

yes, and by an enormous margin

Yes

Attached: ba09a19c1905e77ce422454a86aa103a8f4b1a9be5f0a226aff4f0e021b91138.jpg (402x599, 64K)

r9k was ruined well before pewdiepie. by the time the robot was reintroduced the board had already been overrun by failed normies

I remember when everyone hated him because he was becoming rich by merely playing videogames? He used to be the justin beiber of yt

He's a wannabe-edgelord who is too much of a Swedish beta to at least come out with some anti-SJW videos, but instead just makes all these shitty dogwhistles he apologies for afterwards, claiming how the media got everything wrong etc.

Yes, this madman gives zero fucks.

>t. assblasted commie who wants him deplatformed

Sieg Heil, Gloria Borger

No.

HEIL BORGER
HEIL HARLOW
HEIL BRADS

Yet he's not even right wing...

>right wing
He is ultra far leftist/communist. Check how he donates all the money to charities.

>failed normies
I thought this was my term. Do others use it? great innit

>not right wing
>attacks left wing journalists
>hates on communism
>never promotes or defends LGBT or other leftie bullshit

Stop advertising this motherfucker

>private donations
>communist

Attached: 1544210729671-pol.png (349x427, 213K)

>checks flag
>leaf
discarded

>ORANGE MAN BAD
>HAVING BORDERS BAD
>BROWN MAN GOOD
>FUCK MY WIFE

Attached: retard.png (425x425, 68K)

Stop dehumanizing me, you NAZI!

yeah common phrase on Jow Forums (well at least it used to be). kids think because they're scared to talk to their crush that that somehow makes them robots

No one who wasnt a contrarian kid actively disliked him. Most just werent interested in his kind of content.

His stuff nowadays is much better than his old videos though thats for sure. His fake jump scares and happy wheels videos were kind of shit desu.

His content is still childish and annoying as fuck, he just injected more irony and cynicism which people mistake for "maturity." with that said he seems like an alright guy and he's giving thousands of 14 year olds an early distrust of the lying (((media))).

Damn, I never even browsed that board. sounds like I missed out

>flag
>the way you talk
I can't even figure out if you are a jew or not

>implying he needs advertisement
nigga has 75m subs

He played the game while stormniggers (and Whites in general) bitched about the system and got nowhere. No pewdiepie is somewhat successful, you have fags who before shat on him beginning to suck his dick. I hope he tells them to fuck off.

I defended this faggot for a couple of years now with that Portuguese bro because pewdiepie played it correctly. Took his fucking time and made his money and got fame (which he may or may not even want). Regardless, he isn't in jail, he isn't some poorfag and has a soon to be waifu. Has his family and has friends who actually like him, rather than being a lonely bitter dude. He reminds me of someone pre-2009 who is still holding out in a world that is (((mad))).

Attached: 121234123424.png (680x680, 85K)

>mfw pewds reaches more subscribers than Germanys population

Attached: pepe_mann.jpg (768x768, 132K)

unfortunately agreeing with the commie on this one. He's too scared to do anything but dogwhistle, and then apologize while crying like a puss.

You know what they say about celebrities who don't talk about politics, they're right wingers keeping their heads down.
I remember one video where he was looking at some post-apocalyptic dystopia scene in some meme or something, and he made a quick little "diversity" joke. Either nobody noticed or it flew over everyone's heads

You know what I like about Pewdiepie?
They MADE him this way.
A few years back he was basically, and sometimes still is, somewhat of a leftist cuck.

However, after becoming famous, he has experienced non stop harassment and bashing from the (((media))).
He probably still would have been a leftist today if they left him alone, and didn't try to slander and demonetise him non stop.
Pewdiepie names the jew, because he experiences the jew on a daily basis. The more they keep pushing him, the more he snaps

Attached: frog cigar.jpg (180x180, 6K)

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag

underage b&

Attached: absolutely hilarious.jpg (509x570, 78K)

that "cowardice" is keeping him relevant and platformed, which keeps him a useful gateway.

he's a nimble navigator

Dude gave a shoutout to E;R, who's a Million Dollar Extreme fan and redpilled on the JQ. Pewdiepie also got advice from Sam Hyde to not back down when faced with the eternal journalist. Jews really do rock. Oh and the dude fucking read Culture of Critique on video.

He’s not fucking right wing. The spectrum just shifted so fucking much that someone who isn’t outright pandering to the left is now considered Hitler 3.0
If pol keeps building him up to be some figurehead of the right, you’re going to be let down.

I just turned 18 you filthy diseased paki and I will fight in the Pewds SS

You know this is shopped right?

Attached: the_culture_of_critique_pewds.png (704x636, 539K)

Yeah I remember having heard of him and thinking I was good just because i'd never watched a single video of his. Now I unironically worship him and think he is a white savior.

No it's not I saw him holding it on stream. Pewdiepie is reading "Culture of Critique".

Give me a source on that as it's clearly complete bollocks. The media would REEEE like no other.

Watch his live streams bro. He constantly has the CoC in his bookshelf.

If he constantly does then you can provide evidence?

I've watched too much of his stuff and am 99% sure you're chatting complete shit.

2016 was so fucking great. Have memetics reached their peak or do you think the next election will be as good?

No I'm not, watch his fucking streams. He also used to follow MDE when they were still on Twitter.

Yeah. I miss the old days of political soldiers and total war. Except not really.

>ruining
>r9k
Pick one and only one

If you're going to LARP you could at least have some fucking photoshops to back it up. Low effort shitposting ffs.

>Have memetics reached their peak or do you think the next election will be as good?
I hope im wrong but unless the dems run George Soros i dont think it'll be as legendary as 16

do i need pay to watch those?

the one with more audience at least

Nah they're free but you gotta search in the archives or smth. But what you do need to pay for is the Culture of Critique book from your local bookstore.

>No one who wasnt a contrarian kid actively disliked him.
I think you forgot about the people who aren't children.

>r9k

Attached: 1524075210294.jpg (480x510, 232K)

literally who?