Columbia bro

Why are you not showing support to /ourphyscist/ julian von abele? Follow his Twitter and show your support faggots

Attached: IMG_20181212_142825.jpg (2448x3264, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VonAbele
amazon.com/Physics-Reforged-Parallel-Universes-Dimensions/dp/1517765633
smile.amazon.co.uk/Time-Multiverse-Selected-Writings-Physical/dp/1545464820/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1544643300&sr=1-10&refinements=p_27:Julian von Abele
youtube.com/watch?v=GIP7sFdSoGA
bwog.com/2018/12/12/columbia-student-taped-advocating-racist-beliefs-banned-from-barnard-campus/#comment-1672197
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobiliary_particle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
qciphysics.com/uploads/2/9/9/6/29968285/generalization_of_path_integration_v021616.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least he ain’t afraid to speak his mind

Don't use Twitter but here's a bump

Attached: 1544509171701m.jpg (822x1024, 111K)

his name is extremely jewish...

he's a legitimate genius, doing high level mathematics and theoretical physics by middle school

twitter.com/VonAbele
twitter.com/VonAbele
twitter.com/VonAbele

Link the twitter faggot

his books if anyones interested:
amazon.com/Physics-Reforged-Parallel-Universes-Dimensions/dp/1517765633
smile.amazon.co.uk/Time-Multiverse-Selected-Writings-Physical/dp/1545464820/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1544643300&sr=1-10&refinements=p_27:Julian von Abele

Dude seriously needs to moisturize.

and for some INSPIRATION

why do you have dried cum on your face and lips?

He's on infowars right now.

>this weeks e-celeb

BASED

Attached: 1520873475579.jpg (900x1200, 531K)

I am Mulatto therefore 50% white European. Yes I support him!

alright he's actually not backing down, based madlad

I can recommend Loreal Men Expert hydra energy

How long until his Twitter is banned? Lol

Extremely German

I have been listening to a lot of Wagner lately due to this masterful edit:

I'm supporting him at bwog.com/2018/12/12/columbia-student-taped-advocating-racist-beliefs-banned-from-barnard-campus/#comment-1672197

BTFOing SJWs

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-143620_Chrome.jpg (1080x1378, 186K)

No, it doesn't. Fuck off, kike.
Julian is 100% European
Von is German
Abele means ''apple tree'' in Latvian

Fuck off, nigger

> Latvian
> Baltic
There's like a 1 in 5 chance you're Jewish and don't know it

why are the hardened defenders of the white race always the lowest hanging fruit mutts lul?

Awesome to see this support, I was afraid it would be like a lynch mob.

Attached: Comments.png (597x713, 141K)

Holy FUCK guys,

I made a Twitter acc, sent him a tweet supporting him and my account was INSTANTLY LOCKED

2018 = 1984 (but worse)

Another retard on here who assumes that anyone with a Central European name is Jewish and not of a Central European ethnic group.

LINK user

???

WHERE DO I WATCH

do support him
looks like he's going to go the smart route
good guy
get lawyers
get funding
keep a voice
fuck the racist fucking system
IT'S OK
TO BE
ENLIGHTENED

only kikes nazipost

Fuck off, retard. We allegedly had 40k or whatever jews before the ''holocaust.'' Obviously there were never even 50k jews in Latvia, and now they've all been conveniently ''killed.''
If we assume jewish propaganda is true, I may have maybe 1% jewish genes in me if I am unlucky.

A lot of "Jewish" names were stolen from German.
-stein = stone
-baum = tree
-berg = mountain
-blatt = leaf
-silber = silver
etc.

lol... inb4 shills blah blah blah... this dudes books are pure mathematical cringe...

a good speech though...

Attached: 1511122329107.gif (628x400, 1.27M)

he should go on tds

PEWDIEMAN NEEDS UR HELP BROS!!!

He looks like a faggot, but he's based as shit. For the love of me I can't understand why someone would trip all the normal fashion flags, look like a weak doormat, and be this redpilled. Why is this guy a complete anomaly?

Twitter is for fags and niggers but I will buy his books tho
Based kid

Attached: df.png (590x96, 10K)

You forgot >gold

That is how twitter works now, it automatically detects if you are doing things they don't want you to do and it forces you to attach your phone number to your account before you can continue posting.
You can get around this by making an account and not posting for a while, and then slowly starting to post about things that aren't politically reverent.

>why is this guy an anomaly
He isn’t. He’s just someone who spoke up.

That too; also Wiener means from Vienna (Wien in German).

wait is one of their names...
EIN
FICKEN
BLATT

I bought his book on Amazon. I hope he gets 100% of the profit.

Attached: 1519570972095.png (2244x2623, 1.44M)

topkek

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12 Time and the Multiverse Selected Writings on Novel Physical Theories Amazon co (702x209, 16K)

>he's such a genius guize
Solving jewish mathematics puzzles doesn't make you a genius. I'll be interested in his work when he produces something of real value.

He doesn't solve jewish puzzles, what he did was listen to jewish science and then say ''this is bullshit, I'll make my own theory.''

Seems like a good dude.

Um oh I forgot everything European is blonde hair blue eyed..... gas

What fake email provider are you using? 10minutemail doesn't work, seems like.

Oh wait, different nerd.

And how did his dumb theory improve anything in any meaningful way? I know you feel a need to defend him because he is "le baste genius," but theoretical physics is jewish bullshit.
Even if he is as smart as most people here think he is, which is unlikely, he wasted that intellegence by applying it to something useless.

I always use tempt mail. I survived on twitter for about 2 months, I even got away with switching to another tempt mail e-mail after they locked me out of twitter for calling Laura Loomer a kike.

hmm interdasting

Attached: 1504560615922.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

>theoretical physics is jewish bullshit.
hope you're taking the piss. there is no "actual" science without theoretical science.

Thank you, off-brand Austria bro!

He's either a mutt or a kike.

'von' is the German nobiliary particle - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobiliary_particle

ie his father's line was German nobility. I've found that people with the nobiliary particles are pretty smart, apropos of nothing.

I don't have an understanding of theoretical physics that I can use to critique any theoretical physics and this guy's work.
Whether I like the guy or not is completely irrelevant, because I do not understand the work these people do.

You're just low IQ sperging. I do not know what kind of an impact this guy's theories have on this field, but this guy is on our side and he is a genius that could comprehend big brain theories beyond any of us when he was 12 years old.
There is nothing I can say to critique this guy, I am just glad we have one of our guys throwing a brick into the world of quantum physics, and I hope he is correct about his theories, but this stuff is far beyond anything the average Jow Forums sperg can comprehend.
I don't have the autism to understand this shit.

Someone on YouTube said the black girls provoked him - I never saw a source, though.

I have never in my life met a jew named "von" anything

only memeflaggot kikes are triggered by it

Attached: 1513982113806.jpg (466x700, 108K)

Based. He needs to fight this all the way, take them to the courts. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he said, and this from a person of "color". Fight white man, don't let the jew win.

I will be following him and donating to support him if he needs it. Our new Fuhrer has risen.

Where do I find the show on here user? Screenshot of where I should be looking/clicking?

Because he's a fucking kike, that's why.

Hey anons, is he still on it? I don't see him? Any screengrabs with him on the show?

I wonder who's behind this post???

Attached: 12231231234324.gif (452x523, 3K)

I don't think he's on anymore, only caught the end of it. I assume they 'll post a clip.

Attached: file.png (1025x603, 607K)

This is pretty stupid. Science has existed for thousands of years without theoretical science.
Theoretical physics is a modern invention to explain things we have no way of explaining with observation and experimentation. It's modern day philosophy. You can't explain what happens in a black hole, so you have someone speculate what they thing should happen in a black hole based on an extrapolation of our physics understanding. That's theoretical physics.
These are theories that could make sense based on our understanding, but if we look back a few thousand years ago it would have made sense to think everything was made out of 4 elements.

Mail.com

Why should I feel sorry for him?
He is a genius, he had an easy ride through life by accident of birth and a chance to make a real impact on the world.
I didn't get so lucky. I have average intelligence and despite doing my best, I will never attend an elite university or have a chance to impact the world in a meaningful way.
Yet, I have the common sense to not go on spergy public rants about how much I love white people.
This guy won the lottery of life, and I'm supposed to feel sorry for him because he managed to screw it up through his own actions? No thanks, fuck him.

He is jewish

Nice try kike.

>von
>Jewish

He should remove his Twitter. His support comes from nothing but nazis. Optics are bad

Are you serious or shilling?
Do you not know a jew when you see one?

Le 32% face

not even the rothchild have von and they are a noble family so kys kike

Attached: 1225258.png (467x443, 34K)

Jidf wants to crash his support by labeling him a jew. They tried the same thing yesterday with pewdiepie.

Yeah and that is clearly a young white man whose escaped the jewish brainwashing cult.

doesn't really count because he changed it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann

if you feel that way go back to plotting your day of retribution, but if you care about our fight as a race then we must support each other, his well being is in our interest as a race and a political bloc. .

döda dig själv muhamed

Attached: 445454565.jpg (538x482, 64K)

Only newfags are libertarians.

you aren't going to get anything done by maintaining status quo memeflag

Attached: 1538175673002.jpg (591x720, 95K)

Welcome my white brother.

Moshe and Shmuel we better get outside for a smoke (ironic huh?), the go- I mean guys are not buying us trying to label this genious as a jew.

Poor guy. All he has are a couple of do-nothing pols behind him and they'll soon turn on him. F

This guy is unironically based and redpilled.

> looks jewish
> sounds jewish

just looks like a jewish plant to take attention away from my unified physics field model and the fact that although i am white, i don't accept the aryan invasion theory or the idea that whites invented civilisation.

whites, insofar as they have been colonialists, have always done so at the behest of jews. you aren't kangs, you are the slave army of jewry, get over it. nothing changes that.

it's all about identifying wrongthinkers, temporary email/vpn are hard to tie to an individual, so they pick phone identification -- it's incredibly hard to find disposable numbers because there's a very limited supply of numbers in the first place.

Anons, I want to put some posters up at Columbia in support for Julian. Any strategies on how to go about doing this? Also, what should I include on the poster? Anyone got designs?

Can someone upload the human accomplishments page from Charles Murray’s book that I see floating around here?

here's his paper if you wanna read it.
qciphysics.com/uploads/2/9/9/6/29968285/generalization_of_path_integration_v021616.pdf

Burg is town I thought

Alot of us are paleo libertarians like the founding fathers. Small government, pro-white, capitalist, nationalist.

Really? Look at him, the weak chin, the beady, sunken eyes, curly black hair. All that's missing is the jew cap.

Du borde veta bättre Sven, du har trots allt sett riktiga vita människor i ditt liv.

Shut the fuck up kike

lmfao

Perhaps it's best if idiots like you don't get involved.