Cracker

>cracker
>snownigger
>cumskin
>pigskin
lol no one can come up with a good slur for whites, keep trying faggots

Attached: 1532040763342.jpg (1000x1500, 255K)

>ruling class

Master seems to trigger some.

Attached: 99509435.jpg (1400x931, 283K)

look at the retards feet

I've only heard Scandinavians be called snowniggers, not whites in general.

snownigger always gets a chuckle out of me tho

Nigerian scammers like "white pork" alot. But none of the slurs have the same ring to them as nigger, spic, or kike.
t. honky

probably only leftists though and they don't count as they're constantly triggered anyways.

You can not come up with a derogatory term for something that is objectively superior.

For a racial slur to shame you, your race must first be shameful.

This

White supremacy is the most obvious thing in the world

>master race

Attached: 1505890314419.png (811x889, 1.04M)

nothing can stick and nothing will, because white people don't care. If you think about it, pigskin is kind of offensive, but who gives a fuck.
People give power to those insults. That's why nigger, shitskin etc are so offensive. Because those dumb fuckers take it personally.

honkey
peckerwood
whitey
hick
trailer trash
white trash
hillbilly

low iq and tend to evolve from kike books.

yeah
it gets me hard

Same here. They're saying you're bad because you're a nigger, and nigger means black. So you're a white black person. If anything, that should bother black people rather than white people.

fpbp

needs a bbc in her mouth to suck on

Happy Hanukka

id fuck she love the bbc
why they love big things whiteb*i

Honkey.

>shekel bags

Is Gorka any good?
Which model is the best?

bird shit skin

Attached: 1543618326440.png (1301x1080, 973K)

4th model bought this summer in Russia, quite warm and has many pockets but does not stand a chance against rain - big disadvantage.
Perhaps it is good for the white cold stuff you call snow

Nigger
Jew

I feel pretty offended by being called ”white boy”

It’s pretty patronizing to be called boy

Attached: god-damn-i-love-being-white-8066897.png (500x676, 386K)

what a qt

Wh*Toid is pretty funny.

one of the first times i've ever kek'd at a german post

i think the term was coined to make fun of the "WE WUZ WIKANZ AN SHIET" viking weebs, using snownigger as a derogatory term towards any white person here is just DnC

Nog's just cant compete.

Attached: White_Fragility.jpg (630x608, 120K)

>he doesn't classify niggers based on merit
you're doing it wrong

Attached: 1515037687596.jpg (250x238, 8K)

You can flip that around and just say "boy" right back to any darkie (particularly nogs) and it carries a thousand times the racial charge as "white boy", as least in the US.

Attached: tlingit.png (1306x892, 210K)

Wtf you talking about, I love 'cracker' it's a great insult. It's sounds so funny, just like 'nigger'. Too bad the latter has so much historical baggage behind it and is so naughty now. >

Attached: 1544393283162.jpg (720x755, 47K)

None of these have an effect on whites because we have a cultural ward against allowing jews to demonize words that intend to describe us. Look at how much power jews gave to the word "nigger" by making it taboo... While the word literally means "black" from its linguistic root. They are unable to use this style of attack successfully against us. Even though we've been disconnected from our true nature, wards remain.

Only shitposting turks use that one

Glad an African flag agrees with the low iq levels of his African people.

it really makes you think
nobody gives a shit if you are called a "cracker"
nogs always chimp out when someone calls them "niggers"
in conclusion, niggers (and the PC scum worldwide) auto trigger themselves because they give words too much importance

funny thing, their buzzword rampages made "important" words become just buzzwords

this people are just retarded, nature will take care of them soon enough

the origin of the slur cracker came from the crack of the slave whip, ergo a cracker.

1v1 me fuckin noskin

You're doing it wrong, rabbi. Isn't the "white" supposed to have the asterisk, not the "boi"?

Cracker is a terrible insult. It's calling someone "person who cracks the whips that make me work" in fewer words and what kind of insult is that? Might as well just call white people "master" and cut out the middleman of implicit understanding.

You can't insult someone for being white because being white is a positive trait. It's like calling someone strong or handsome; that's not an insult. Inversely calling someone black is an insult because it is comparing them to black people; a negative thing.

Basically you've confused the order of things. It wasn't "let's come up with bad words, then use them to disparage people", it was "let's come up with words for people, then those words will take on positive or negative connotations depending on how good the groups they're representing are."

There actually is a term for white people that always triggers them. It's "racist".

Attached: 1544562496931.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Yakubian (American English)
Guai-ro (Chinese--don't know how to spell)
Guero (Mexican Spanish)
Nan-ban (Japanese)

You just don't hear them, because the most effective way under y'all's skin is exclusion.

Attached: 34656761-22aa-4b43-ab0e-6dce49b7db79.jpg (720x480, 77K)

How about dying race? Or endangered species?

I get upset when mestizos call you out on your pride by saying "lol ur just descended from the poor that left Europe because they were unwanted". I realised its jealousy on their part but I'm still pissed off tbqh

You get it

how do you feel knowing that everything you posted is completely meaningless?

>whites
You mean people of light?

technically you're not dumb for being in the average IQ range of your phenotype/ethnicity, but in comparison to others... :^)

soups just pissed i won't dip.

Attached: m_13a1f85fa3db46579a58b47b00015abd.jpg (128x128, 5K)

>because the most effective way under y'all's skin is exclusion
Tell it to the doorman at the country club my man.

Wh*toid
Whiteboi
Sister fucker
Dog fucker
Edomite
Dork
Dicklet

Also calling white people the most basic white names like "sure thing Andrew" or "shut the fuck up Devon" especially if you dont know them. Always hilarious

better being a descendant of poor farmers and workers who actually built the foundation for a national identity
imagine the people that call us that is descendant from foreign shitskin gibs that only contribute to the destabilization and downfall of our once great nation

Still a lot better than them who have sub-80 IQ and commit over 90% of the crimes

Devon sounds black though.

edomites are non whites you dipshit,
they don't have cro magnon dna like
japhethians do. they have neanderthal
and homosapien dna like your nigger
ass does.

Attached: two races sheep and goats.jpg (676x1080, 387K)

So shitskins excluding a bunch of people who seek to exclude themselves from shitskins somehow upsets the people who seek to exclude themselves from shitskins?

But is pronounced D-von

Whatever you say snow chimp.

War monkey?

You can't make a word emotionally provoking if it lacks any profound negative reasoning.

Nigger carries weight because it is historically linked to subhuman trash which was used coming from their stereotypical nigs-gonna-nig behaviour.
Dooncoon/sandnigger carries weight because of the close similarities with regular niggers and attains the same negative behaviour, reinforced by their own subhuman culture.

If you want to insult a white person via a weaponised word, you first need to find a constantly reappearing unifiying/stereotypical negative behaviour with the said group. So far no word has such connotation. You can call me a cumskin or a racist but none of them work simply because they hold no deeper negative power.

Attached: 1428286789277.jpg (400x242, 29K)

Better than rapefugee and shitskin

"racist" is the n-word for white people

Attached: 1385937840189.jpg (516x417, 68K)

Every Devon I know has been white. Anyway Timothy, Johnathon, Chase all of them work

Isn’t it Cucks?

Half of these are what whites call themselves and none are offensive to us. Keep trying, mooncricket

Ouch, take it easy there Mister.. No need to use the T word.. damn you cut me to the quick there.. Sorry about some jews enslaving your ancestors ok?

Sure thing edomite. Yall children of Esau will all be smited in the end times

Attached: IMG-3745.jpg (640x427, 98K)

>whitey
that one stings

The reason white slurs don't work is because we don't get easily offended by namecalling like 69IQ brown ''''people'''' do.

does it though? it's like yeah, i'm white... my people built the world and invented everything and how we're everything nonwhites arent. thanks for the reminder?
it doesnt really work

The only good slur anyone came up with for whites is gringo, it’s the only one that rolls off the tongue and packs some punch.

Really imagine calling a nigger blackey sounds like a name of a pet

This
Also
>sticks and stones, nigger

Gringo? really? gringo is one of the funniest ones. Like guilo or gaijin. I find them amusing more than insulting.

> implying they cannot be pets

-Genetically perverted "humans" created by the mad scientist Yakub. Used non-literally to denote white nonsense.
-"Round eye" or "white devil". The Chinese have a few.
-(Wikipedia) The Mexican word "güero" ultimately originates from the Spanish word huero (empty), from the phrase huevo huero (an empty egg that was lost during incubation). The phrase huevo huero became associated with a sick person, and from this association came the association with the color white.
-"Southern Barbarian"

Try again, m8.

Yeah. Armies adopt the weapons they believe will be most effective. Same for torturers.
No other culture invented anything quite like segregation. Betrays your worst fears. Hence the "white genocide" meme.

Second for Edomite and dog fucker. Implications are white woman's thirst and white men's dick size.

Attached: DM2.jpg (1203x1500, 579K)

>Yetifag
>White Trash
>Snow Bonobo
>Toothache
>Skele-Skin
>Whiteoid
>Fullbright
>Ghost
>Boo
>Cracka
>Polar Bear
>Icicle Dick

And my personal favourite:
Snow Coon

Pigskin

The best part is when niggers compare themselves to apes
>I'm a Gorilla whoohooohooo
Priceless.

What about white nigger?

> snow bonobo

Attached: you.jpg (350x437, 12K)

Literally all the mentioned harmed white feelings

exactly, italians and spanish (and to a lesser extent german, french and portuguese) built this country and made it great

>Italy
>White

it's not even that, whites don't give a fuck when you run your mouth in general
it's the mark of a subhuman when you get assblasted over words

> meme flag
back to the cotton fields

i didnt read the thread, but while were on the subject... why do black people literally perpetuate their own racism by "allowing" themselves to use their own slur? I've hear that it's somehow "empowering" but really all it does is bring them down. my theory is that black people LIKE being offended and they thrive off of people being racist towards them, because that's what actually somehow empowers them.
i just dont get it man

Missah

Wouldn’t blanco be the n word for white people?

Cuck