Emotional Manipulation

I'm in a polyamorous relationship with my best friend and a girl we both love. Set up is mostly unimportant as we're well past that at this point but she dated him and we all lived together for 9 months before I was added to the relationship.
The current arrangement is thus: she alternates nights with us and free time is a FCFS scenario; obviously we can't all go to the park when one of us is at work.

Recently, and more than once in the past, we've been running into issues with my best friend. He tends to get extra needy on days where I get to spend more than a couple hours with her alone even if he saw her earlier in the day. Some days I'll go 19 hours before I see her yet I finally get a day off with her and he's pissing and moaning after just 4 hours and near constant Snapchatting. Bad days are a thing, I have plenty of my own, but these aren't just bad days; just yesterday he was hinting at the symptoms of Schizophrenia when she didn't want to go see him on his lunch break after running errands all day. He has no history of mental illness in his family and no signs prior in a 15 year friendship.
My mother used to do fucked shit like pretending to kill herself when we weren't behaving as kids so this kind of emotional manipulation is a hard no go for me. Last night when he got off work and she'd told me all this shit I couldn't do much to contain the anger but kinda stare off into the distance, I was only still in the living room because she wanted me to be. He asked if there was "Any bad blood between us" to which I replied, "None that I care to speak on." She offered to leave the room so we could talk and I just went to bed.

Basically, I feel this is one of two scenarios:
Either my buddy is lying about being okay with the relationship
Or he's lying about mental issues for attention
What do?

Attached: adfasdfasdfas.jpg (860x617, 60K)

>FCFS
?

First come first serve

People simply aren't built for these kinds of relationships. We're hardwired into monogamy.
He's fallen hard for her and can't handle this dynamic.

That implies I care for her less which isn't true.
I feel he's being immature, especially when it's what she wants. He knows she won't have him without me so I suspect he's on the grin and bear it mentality instead of finding a relationship that fulfills his needs.

What was the relationship between them before this one?
Any chance he jumped at this in desperation hoping he could get her to himself at some point?

>What was the relationship between them before this one?
With this I mean if they were struggling or if were things dying out.

>What was the relationship between them before this one?
Classic honeymoon period and then they fell apart a bit. She was depressed and was barely functioning, he was too but played vidya and smonked weed to not think about it. This went on for several months with nothing from me (I had my own little private section of the living room before the rearrange) until I became disillusioned with gaming and inadvertently became close with her after sharing the living room and talking.
>Any chance he jumped at this in desperation hoping he could get her to himself at some point?
It's possible but she says he maintains that he's okay with the relationship; more and more everyday if that is to be believed. But he says one thing and behaves totally different.

So what do you want?

Are you two boys fucking and being affectionate to each other or is she getting all the good parts and no inconveniences? Seems like a very unbalanced relationship.

I want this to work
I plan to stay with her regardless of where their relationship goes; she feels the same.
My friend and I aren't sexually or romantically involved, just very good friends. Rare nights when it's just us two are usually spent smoking weed and playing vidya or doing housework. We rarely address the fact that we sleep with the same woman but it's always done amicably.
>is she getting all the good parts and no inconveniences?
I'd say managing your time between two people who want nothing more than to spend time with you is an inconvenience, I don't envy her in that respect.

I believe you should sit him down and have a heart to heart with him, get him to let it out, vent, whatever he needs.
How old are you? You should be able to talk to each other.
It could simply be his first time and he doesn't know how to handle this time of relationship, no need to think he's trying to ruin it.

>I want this to work
You already know that's not going to happen. You and the she are moving away from your friend. You need to sit down with him and say EVERYTHING that needs to be said between you two.

We're both 25
It's both our first time in this kind of relationship and it's his first "real" relationship; I'm a bit more worldy than he is.
>no need to think he's trying to ruin it.
You are right
>You and the she are moving away from your friend
I've felt with some of the things she said and done that she's moving us away. I've done nothing to encourage or discourage that but it's likely the negativity from him might be due to him picking up on this as well.

Very well. When you say they added you to the relationship, who was the one that added you? Were they both together? Was she more enthusiastic that him?
How long has the relationship been going?
Has the girl shown any possible interest in you in the past?

>who was the one that added you?
It was mutual but not without struggles at first. It was 3 weeks of "am I moving out or staying" until we got it hashed out.
>Were they both together?
Yes
>Was she more enthusiastic that him?
Yes, at first. Like I said he's seemed to have warmed up to it but gets cunty from time to time.
>How long has the relationship been going?
It's been 3 months now
>Has the girl shown any possible interest in you in the past?
She was always friendly before but not more so than you'd be to a roommate. I was very aloof and I probably hated her as much as you can hate someone you don't actually know. We hit it off almost immediately when we began talking and I picked up on the more than friendliness fairly quickly. I tried not to reflect the feelings but quickly fell for her as well.

It's almost like "polyamorous" is a myth that this most recent generation has told themselves is a good idea just to rub it in the face of mummy and daddy for making them go to church early on a Sunday and that there's a reason society made it outright illegal to marry more than one person for millennia now.

Yes, I'm totally just doing this to get back at my mom
You got me
Polygamy has only been illegal in the US since 1860's. You are factually wrong. Go be a faggot somewhere else, thanks.

>The US is the only society to ever exist
Fucking hell. You insecure little yank cuckolds are an embarrassing bunch.

To be fair though, your cuckoldry seems less to do with mommy issues and more to do with an utter lack of self-respect and a desperate need for someone to care about you and fuck you. You'd actually share a woman because you can't fathom deserving more than that. I hope she sleeps around and gives you both the clap.

Can we get back on track?
OP, I know this is something not exactly pretty to say, but do you believe she could have been getting tired of her previous relationship and started this one with both of you testing the waters, and now that sees that she clicks with you better she wants out?
Her boyfriend looks rather passive and a bit of a little shit, maybe she finds you more exciting.

She's a whore that's just taking whatever dick is nearby. OP's in for a rude awakening soon enough.

>expecting anything else on a US-dominated commodity like the Internet
I'm so insecure that you're willingly exposing yourself to a lifestyle you don't agree with just to share an opinion that won't be heard to people who don't give a shit.
Okay, have a good day.

I'd thought the same more than once. The fact that she still puts up with his, at times, shitty behavior seems to be proof of the opposite.

You think that calling out disgusting behaviour makes one "insecure"? I'd ask if you're disabled but the fact that you're going along with this degenerate charade already tells me you are.

And you do give a shit, because you're angry. You're angry at my opinion. You little pathetic cuckold. You know she bitches about you to him when you're not around, right? They laugh about you behind your back. And you're so convinced you're "the one" for her.

lmao

>this whole thing
You fucked up at word Go, man.

>actually willingly sharing your woman

Ahahahahahaha
Back to playing your nintendo, cuck.

>And you do give a shit, because you're angry. You're angry at my opinion. You little pathetic cuckold. You know she bitches about you to him when you're not around, right? They laugh about you behind your back. And you're so convinced you're "the one" for her.
>Projecting this hard
As if your insecurity wasn't apparent enough you just go an spell out what ruined your probably only relationship. We get it, now you blame every woman for the reasons that one hurt you. Cry me a river smol boi

Are you really so naive that you believe people in a poly-relationship with hold such infantile beliefs as soulmates? Christ you're dense.

I thought you didn't give a shit? Why are you so triggered by the truth?

I have a loving girlfriend. I've never been cheated on, to my knowledge.

You, on the other hand, are a willing cuckold. You are willing to share someone you "love" because you're so insecure about her rejecting you if you don't go along with her retarded scheme.

You are less than dirt. And she knows it. That's why she treats you like it.

>Why are you so triggered by the truth?
>"He took a few seconds to reply!"
>TRIGGERED
You're really giving away your age with all these shenanigans boy.

But yes, I'm sure you know more about how she feels and how we treat each other than I do.

You're still going. I like that you're desperately scrambling for more empty buzzwords to throw at me to save face lmao.

>UR SO INSECURE
>UR MISOGYNIST
>UR NAIVE
>UR INFANTILE
>UR DENSE
>UR UNDERAGE

Keep going, cuckold. Dig deep into that purse of yours and see if you can find another one.

Don't forget to ask your friend's girlfriend for permission first though. Like a good little cuckold.

Of course I am, it's my thread shit turd

But you don't care about my opinion, remember? Except you can't seem to stop replying to it in an utter fury.

I wonder why... Insecurity, perhaps?

You are right, I don't
And of course not, why would I forego the opportunity for free bumps?

>le armchair psychologist strikes again

You care more than you'll ever admit. Just like it boils you up inside to know someone else dicks "your" woman better than you ever will. So far as to make you accuse him of being mental because of it.

You are a cuckold and your thread can now die. Show me that fragile ego again though. Reply.

Grats on the self-cuck OP

poly my arse, you moved in on their relationship and he's pissed off about it but put up with it because he didn't want to lose her