Why have children? All the problems in the world stem from people having children...

Why have children? All the problems in the world stem from people having children. No humans = no more human problems ever.

Attached: photo.png (478x478, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShGUySxb5nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

((()))
come home white man

Attached: 14063109_1106812892733733_530948758_n.jpg (1080x1349, 114K)

>t. Anti-natalist

nothing wrong with a married couple making a child together. Some people just aren't interested.

Babies are a trap. Enjoy your child support payments and being stuck inside watching the kids on the weekend while the girl goes out partying.

Yes it's wrong, you're forcing someone to live and suffer against their will. Think of all the people who have been tortured or gone through painful deaths, none of that would have happened if their mothers just didn't give birth to them

That's cute who hurt you

Based and blackpilled

All of them. All.

Species can not exist for the benefit of individuals. They are here because they evolved to breed. Unfortunately most life is suffering.

End human suffering by ending the race. If God exists, he'll win and that won't happen. If not, nothing of value is lost.

Bump for truth.

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 20K)

soon

Attached: Women are obselete.jpg (960x640, 105K)

Hi Israel

i agree
will never have kids

Honestly, I have always had baby fever. I couldnt be an anti-natalist if I tried. It's all about having a stable loving relationship to support children in as well and that is something much easier said than done. I was engaged once and we talked about children after college finished and we got married, but this person died unfortunately.

Nice b8, Shlomo

pol/ is incapable of taking the anti natalist pill

youtube.com/watch?v=ShGUySxb5nU

Attached: DVxpUlKXkAE9yuB.jpg (1024x518, 46K)

What tipped you off?

Yeah because it's wrong.

How is it wrong

Kill yourself. No more problems. Ever.

Meme flag

If you arent going to continue your legacy then why continue at all?

you might as well just ksg yourself right now and save yourself the wait for death

Nothing wrong with suicide.

What's the birth rate like in the homeland Rabbi?

Jews should not have kids either.

wh*tes need to stop taking up space with they privileged asses. america was built by the black slaves its a black space.

Attached: based tweet.jpg (1075x892, 257K)

If you don't, someone else will

nice try Schlomo
>show flag
>happy hanukkah

Attached: israel_and_syria_and_war_and_warcrimes_and_the_media.jpg (448x1024, 84K)

What do you think the end of the world is for?