I created this thread >>Jow Forums45956274 but i realized it would've been better if i did it here

I created this thread >>Jow Forums45956274 but i realized it would've been better if i did it here.

anyway, my thread was:

OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO BECOME ASEXUAL JUST TELL ME I CAN'T STAND FEELING SO MUCH GRIEF IN MY HEART WHEN I SPOT A CUTE GIRL ON THE STREETS AND REALIZE THAT I WON'T EVER HAVE THE SLIGHTEST OF THE CHANCES TO BE EVEN CLOSE TO HER

and what i added a while after was:

jesus christ i came across her on the streets these days and she's 14 (can confirm) dude i swear to god i did NOT want it to be like that

but it was

and i fantasized about her for what lasted of the day
i'm highly afraid of getting into trouble for this
i'm so embarrassed of it but i pictured a thousand of things about her, and the fun fact is that pretty much none of them was sexual, it was more like me imagining that she's besides me watching me play on the computer. and sometimes i'd just sit on a chair and imagine myself speaking about random stuff to her, trying to imagine what would she answer to anything i was speaking. daydreaming about being a successful man who'd take her to the movies or some sort of couple thing like that (never even came close to having a gf so i have zero idea of how relationships work, a true KHV (actually i kissed on the lips twice in my lifetime but it didn't count because it was luck and i didn't do anything to achieve it)) and JUST FOR A BIT i fantasized about kissing and cuddling.

TL;DR IT WAS A FUCKING TORTURE SESSION. BECAUSE AFTER I SNAPPED OUT OF THE DAYDREAM, I REMEMBERED THAT NONE OF THAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

and this goes back WAY LONG. this isn't even close to being the first girl and i don't think it will be the last one.

i just want to
end this cycle

plz help

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (478x603, 547K)

Fix'd

Get castrated

So what do you want to get? Do you really want to be asexual?

would that entirely delete my attraction to girls tho?

Let's find out

You will always want someone to be with, humans are social creatures.

what i really want... is a gf. but i know the odds are against me. so, if i really can't have a qt just for me, what i want is to not want that anymore.

I don't even know if it's even possible to really get out, but why are the odds against you?

Why make a thread pretending not to be >tfw no gf if you're gonna admit it this quickly

Have you considered improving yourself to be more desirable and then getting a gf? It's not that fucking hard

>Why make a thread pretending not to be >tfw no gf
But it was obvious from the very beginning.

they were always been against me. here i'll list every single reason why i have nogf.

>5'4
>rock hard hair, like negro hair (i'm mixed)
>slightly big, rounded tip nose
>zits and scars
>a very wide gap on the front teeth
>weak and frail
>not so manly voice
>not good at anything that'll impress anyone
>finished highschool because of luck so i haven't learned anything at all
>never had a job
>cashless
>vehicleless
>no college
>no idea on how to socially interact like a normal human
>secret trauma because of my father's mental abuse when i was a child
>actually speaks loud and clear to my own thoughts when I THINK nobody is around
>actually punch, kick and beat things when I THINK nobody is around

i guess that's pretty much why

Cut off your balls to stop testosterone.
Emperor's made Unich's to assist their wives without worries of fucking them.

Low test=low sex drive.
Drink lots of basedmilk etc, no more meat, no exercise, no sunlight.

Anything physical or manly will make you a fuck machine so don't.

>I REMEMBERED THAT NONE OF THAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

Thank god you fucking pedo. Get help before you actually decide to hurt a child

live an unhealthy lifestyle

drink LOTS of beer

yeah, i guess my lifestyle is quite healthy for a neet. i eat very green pretty much. but how is that affecting me? i thought that was supposed to be a positive thing.

'4
>>rock hard hair, like negro hair (i'm mixed)
>>slightly big, rounded tip nose
>>zits and scars
>>a very wide gap on the front teeth
These are generally out of your control. You can take care of your skin and get braces, but other than that tough shit. Make the most of what you can
>>weak and frail
Start working out
>>not so manly voice
Unless you sound like an actual soprano this is a non issue
>>not good at anything that'll impress anyone
I play classical guitar, and usually in public, these kind of things don't impress people if you're still a social autist like me
>>never had a job
>>cashless
>>vehicleless
>>no college
Get a job, get a car, start college if you want to go down that path. Try getting a bike if you need to commute a short distance and can't get a car
>>no idea on how to socially interact like a normal human
Just go out and do it. It's called practice
>>secret trauma because of my father's mental abuse when i was a child
Seek therapy if it's that bad
>>actually speaks loud and clear to my own thoughts when I THINK nobody is around
>>actually punch, kick and beat things when I THINK nobody is around
Find other non autistic shit to do

I got my first gf as a frail manlet with no job or college. You're selling yourself short and that'll always contribute to your lack of success

>hurt a child
>14
>doing something she has already done with 20+ guys from the football team

nigga, get conditioner for you hair, skin care products for your face, if you have the money get braces for you teeth. Starting working out if you don't like being frail and your voice isn't an issue. Pick up some hobbies and do something with you life. Find a job, go to community college. Go to therapy for your trama. Start going outside and talking to people. Socializing is a skill that needs to be practices.

at this point your just holding yourself back if you don't care to work on these problems. You not going to get a gf if you're sorry for yourself on a daily basis

14 is a child, user.

also you can't become asexual, your just born that way.

Don't try to justify what you want to do

i don't care if she's not a virgin or whatever. i'm way past this point, i'm in no position of making demands at all.

You can train your brain to be attracted to anything, don't be a fool.

it wouldn't be a permanent solution also it wouldn't be good for OP to avoid his problems by doing so. You would have to train like a monk to become asexual.

Male hormones stain your brain forever, he might not be able to get a boner if he keeps test levels at a minimum but he'll never stop thinking like a man, he'll never stop wishing he had what a man wants, he'll never stop wanting love and affection.