The psychology of those that hate traps is quite clear

You want to be the trap. It's so painfully obvious. You can rant on /pol about how this is the end of civilization, but it does not hide the fact you want to be the trap.

What bothers you is that you cannot be this hot. Because if you were, you would be seeking out a super hunky Chad. You desire him to deeply french kiss you, while squeezing your little white bottom while his member presses into your belly. You want him to spin you around and bend over, and stick that hard 10 inches in, and make you feel like a real woman.

Submit to the truth user. You got wood right now. You want to be a trap.

Attached: Admit The Truth.png (379x657, 391K)

Obvious bait is obvious but I'll give you this anyway

Attached: 1540194920032.png (844x752, 42K)

is the camera angle tricking me or is this boy quite tall?
kys

The only things that are wrong with traps are the facts that they don't age well and can't bear children.

>Hatespidersyoumustsecretlywanttofuckthem.png

Who said I hated them?

So do people who love traps secretly hate them? Does this apply to everything?

Not sure where's the conspiracy here. We always wanted to hate-rape traps. This was made crystal clear. What's the mystery my fellow cuckposter?

Attached: We have no clue.jpg (300x169, 7K)

This post is very based and redpilled

It's always the camera angle

I disagree, at least in my case.
I hate traps and numales by extension because I find male weakness disgusting. I see a man with even painted nails and I view him as someone that cannot be counted on as a man if needed. So I view him as an additional burden on myself and other men and see him as choosing to be lesser which again, disgusts me.

Attached: 1504552426449.jpg (780x960, 237K)

>If you hate something you want to be it
That must be why the girl in my basement screams so much, she wants to be my penis

sage

can u go outside and take a picture of the stars for me.

I hate it because it looks hot and then i read that its a trap but it still looks hot. So then it just automatically makes us all gay and that is fucked. Because of people like you, i am going to probably burn in hell. fucking fag

>>If you hate something you want to be it

well i guess i secretly want to be a transexual jewish nigger then

Why would I want to pretend I am a woman when I am actually a woman user. It's the male version of women who insist they can beat a man in a physical altercation or something. Embarrassing.

So how old were you when you were molested?

What is Finland like?

I wasn't. but I can see how you'd think that.

>Why would I want to pretend I am a woman when I am actually a woman user.
Tits or GTFO.

Attached: motherfucker.png (226x263, 62K)

how old were you when you were molested?

>but I can see how you'd think that.
Nah I assumed because you were spewing off the same stereotype and description of how men view other men. Sad really. Almost wished you were molested.

I want to be a little girl who's into other girls.

trannies had a good thing going, where people would respect their civil rights, but then the pushed it too far, started trying to make it a hate crime if you don't pretend their feminine penis is a vagina, started giving preteens hormone blockers, all kinds of sick shit. what trannies did is prove to the rest of society that they weren't ready for the responsibility.

Attached: 1544357078863.webm (1280x720, 964K)

Most mentally ill child molesting trans faggots aren't traps. They look like this and should be extensively fumigated and made into festive lampshades for numerous reasons.

Attached: 1534484975369.jpg (500x667, 72K)

Is he ok?

Retarded. It's called disgust and it's a real human emotion. I want to keep my family as far away from deranged fags as much as I can and my brain knows how to do that

>You want to be in the trap
Fixed that for you.

Attached: 1419544281347.jpg (527x497, 33K)

Attached: 1544352087055.webm (700x394, 2.96M)

!

Attached: 1544352114348.webm (700x394, 2.68M)

I'd fuck that boipucci so hard.

of course

Attached: 1525125299310.png (924x960, 1.09M)

is that a trap on that picture?? it's pretty cute tho. can't deny it.

Ah yes, the ol "people who hate gays are repressed, closet gays" argument. Hadn't seen it in a while.

I wish I remember a very impressive refutation of this that I saw.

Was I spewing a stereotype? I don't think every man needs to be a weight lifting, tailgating, manly man. I don't care about a guys job or hobbies.
Let tell a story maybe you'll understand where I am coming from.
Last year or so there was a group of hipsters that were running an artist co-op in a warehouse. Hipsters are also men I find disgusting. Anyway they were running this art warehouse and the place was like three floors tall and a fire started. The place was a chaotic maze of projects and the fire spread fast. In fact thinking on it the entire thing might have been illegal, just a bunch of squatters but that doesn't matter.
The survivor they were interviewing about the fire was saying that his friend, an overweight man,, finding himself blocked by flames, leaped from a higher floor and broke both of his legs. The survivor told about how he made his way down to him but was too weak to drag his friend to safety and so had to flee and leave him to burn to death.
Now I'm not taking any responsibility from the fatty. But can you imagine? If that guy hadn't been such a limp wristed hipster faggot his friend would still be alive and additionally that hipster wouldn't have to suffer with the pain of what he was unable to do for the rest of his life.
I see men like that and I know that if I was in trouble they wouldn't be helpful, just an additional burden.

Cry more trap boi

Not everyone is a faggot like you OP.

Attached: 1491175982162.jpg (500x430, 35K)

everything

And here comes more spewing of the same shit. Okay you weren't molested but are you sexual repressed at all?

>you want to be the trap.
No.

Attached: IMG_20181212_224305.jpg (656x2139, 210K)

You're just refusing to understand now. Do you have the deus vult flag ironically? Do you think a crusader would be alright with the man beside him wearing a dress and fighting with a breast dagger?

Being a "trap" is bad for the person who's a trap, you dumbass.

I don't give a fuck, but it's a degenerate sickness, and I hope they get help(for their sake).

READ INCLUDED IMAGE I know it's tl;dr as fuck, but it could be the most important thing you read on this site.

Attached: 1544417622036.png (1907x2074, 451K)