Black people are all horri-

>black people are all horri-
This kind woman helped a mother calm her child while on a flight. What do you racists have to say?

Attached: ys9v4y5s9h321.jpg (720x960, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she wanted some white dna

Gorilla like behavior

Yet there is 1000x as many exampled of White men caring for Black children. White people are the most caring and compassionate people on earth. Just because 1/1000 blacks are capable of the empathy 1000% more white's have doesn't mean anything.

i want to cuddle too
i wish i was a kid again with the mind of an adult, i would get so much action

Attached: 30591209_226457411271177_1275581638822068224_n.jpg (1080x1349, 239K)

Damnit forgot too remove the S word.

>What do you racists have to say?
Kids, Elderly, Parents and Dogs should go in the Luggage Compartment under the plane.

I was at the store today and a black woman in her 30s asked me to grab something from the top shelf for her. After I gave it to her she said thank you honey.

Why are black women to alpha and straight forward? She could have made me drop my pants right then and there.

The Spirit of Harambe lives on.

COLONIZED

watch out the human shoulder isn’t meant to pat youself on the back that hard

sheboon is about to abscond with the child because abortion-as-birth-control made her own womb barren

Attached: nothing to declare.jpg (1024x768, 342K)

it took 2 years to relase this footage of the Harambe incident?!

>flying Spirit
hahahahaha

Black women are the best aren't they?

asking for help to reach something is alpha? What is wrong with you lol

grotesque proportions, and nig nogs find this attractive

She wants to fuck the white child, get creampied and give birth to a half niglet

RIP Koko

A black person held open a door for me today. wtf I love niggers and high crime levels now.

Attached: 1513306365615.jpg (480x416, 18K)

>DAS RAYCISS

The 80%+ that vote Dim still deserve to die

Bullshit. There's no white parent around. That's a nanny being paid money to sit with a child as the child is being transported via flight.
Now stfu.

low test

It was the way she said thank you honey as she brushed my shoulder. Almost erect

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

Found the pedo

is her name sherambe? dicks out for sherambe.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Black women were mammies for white children for 400 years. It's probably in their DNA.

letting some random nigger hold your kid... .. .

>what is assimilated
>op is fat
>fat as fuck

You impress a lot of people with your moral posturing
Lol

Attached: shutterstock_309393035.jpg (1000x667, 950K)

That you're a brainlet

I don't hate black people
I just hate brown monkeys

quit fronting bitch boy. it's not like your little pecker could reach her holes through that ass fat anyway

>you think blacks suck? well here's a picture of one doing something any normal human would do... heh.. racists btfo

Attached: 1499963917383.jpg (413x395, 38K)

gonna end up like that white baby killed by the feral groid at the daycare center, you americans are not human

Oh find a few that don't need put back in the trees and you act like all of them are human.

Racists btfo

I’ve seen gorillas do this with kittens in zoos

She probably got pissed off at the mother for not doing anything to calm down the kid. I remember getting stuck next to some woman's kids, I legit told her these are my kids now and we are watching the rated R movie. Bitch didn't want to control her little shits so I had to.

that's rich coming from a shitskin

kek

Her ass and upper legs need all the fat worked off them because she already has the muscle to be curvy.

This ass clapping thicc nonsense needs to be forced to run 4 days a week

kids probably going to have fucked sense of smell being that close to the lav.

I understand you having it at the ready tho

All well and good until you find yourself in one of those categories.

Attached: 4chan.png (500x375, 189K)

I just love black woman white man couples. They are cute

>a nigger does a normal thing
>faggot leftists rush to Jow Forums

Embarrassingly bad taste.

Youre such a timid bitch that a person being direct makes you freeze with respect.
Let in the sink

Nigger

#ColonialEra

>letting niggers touch your children

Recently a Somali nurse went out of her way to come into the room to shake my hand to commiserate about my mother's death. A Muhammadan scarf-wearing woman touching a kafir's bare hand with her bare hand. Egads.

That was the moment I realized we need to Islamize the country and fill it with Somalis. Oh wait.

>caring for a child is gorilla like behavior
Not surprising white people are dying off if this is how you guys think.

>no black gf to bleach and raise half white kids with

Youre not real man until youve split dark oak

Attached: o-MONSTERS-BALL-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 86K)

>some SS kill some kikes
>"omg all white people are nazis!!!!!"

Nownif the rolls were reversed and it was a fat mid 40s white guy holding a small black girl in the fetal position this would make a completely different picture

Nice propaganda trick! Truth is, the kid was paralysed out of horror and fear that it barely moved several minutes. The word is, that later it even passed out completely. The brain does that in certain situations which are to hard to cope with.
It's biology you twerp!!

Attached: Heres-To-The-Most-Stupid-American-600x389.jpg (600x389, 44K)

they killed your mom lol

Attached: spawnkill.jpg (808x664, 177K)

Fuck off, racist dick fuck

>wish i wasa kid
>i would get so much action

Not the kind you want, mate

found the homo

Attached: 1466808669930.jpg (528x543, 29K)

Reminder that you have to be 18 to post here

pretty based

Agreed
Its just escalation
Dumb niggers exagerate what they say they want with no care to the future and here were are current year and asses and thighs are explodong in size all within a few years

Full disclosure: if she was forced to work the thigh and ass fat off 10/10 would colonize

Every one of those bullshit reddit posts has black people in them.
>Look guys some black people aren't drug dealers or busy murdering each other.
And it's so transparent, but if you call it out you get banned.

Proportional

Attached: Halle-Berry-nude-CHW2TO.jpg (728x1309, 128K)

This is actually not good. Now the boy might grow up and develop a fetish for nigger women which is obviously harmful to the white race as a whole. White seed can not be wasted on negresses in a time where whites are projected to be a minority. If it was the 1800s, fine, but not today.

She probably wore 70 sprits of perfume and smelled so fucking bad that the kid fainted from the displaced air

>positively antebellum

Jezebel takes care

Attached: 3189072_14_o.jpg (667x1000, 94K)

Just go find one

TOP KEK M8

Its like that picture of black kids reading a book on the subway, its something so out of the ordinary.

I started going on r/aww to look at the cute animals and I noticed every 20 posts in a black person just sitting there or something. It is so weird. Lefties think blacks are their pets.

Attached: 1542995303450.jpg (550x825, 195K)

Worst bait I have seen all day.

We were made to swirl with each other!

Attached: chocolate in your life.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Bleaching is part of conquest m80

I should have been more clear with my retarded insult. Yes, I think her kegs and ass are too fat, but its YOU Im calling fat because you talk like a gril
Grils that b8 le nazis are pic related.
Prove me wrong

Attached: 20181212_173811.jpg (383x424, 95K)

Thems fightin words
City cucks are disturbing

Blacks are half child, half devil

Attached: 1537902517107.jpg (855x481, 67K)

Lel

This

We arent dying off.
Consider this: the whites being ground uopby niggers are the ones that live around them, not the ones who refuse to.

You are breeding an environment where only the people who refuse to live among you are left because a single generation of liberal whites loving among you will make them one of us.

Thats not far away from where we are today. I still want you to keep b8ing and attacking normies. I want what youre about to bring.
You dont even though you think you do.

Underrated

Die

>pic related

I know that feel user

Kys nigger lover

>Bleaching is part of conquest m80

White men can't afford to carry out any sort of conquest today. We have put our homelands in jeopardy and don't have the number advantage to waste precious white seed on non-whites. Right now, we have to preserve the tribe. If we can do that, than maybe later we can discuss colonizing the wombs of non-whites.

She has a fat ass

imagine the smell

>White boys wouldn't fuck this

Attached: nu3fnyyy9hy11.jpg (1080x1350, 1.41M)

>a black woman held a white baby
Low energy happening

>pets

And nigs let them
Its foul

Nope... its a photo

A beauty we deserve.

Attached: Hot Ebony.jpg (600x900, 81K)

Ive been told that such a thing was prevalent after slavery. I remember my grandmother telling me about how horrible her mother was to her, even abandoning her to some dirt poor relatives in the south so she can club it up in Harlem. At some point in time my great grandmother landed a job as a nanny for a Jewish family and treated those two kids better than her own. Her care for those kids mattered so much that one of them became a doctor and writer, citing my great grandmother as her inspiration to do the best she could in life and just how caring she was.....

Based hero explorer

The perfect match!!

Attached: Hot Ebony.jpg (736x981, 90K)

Attached: Hot Ebony.jpg (564x873, 73K)