How do I stop getting rejected?

How do I stop getting rejected?

I've tired all kinds of drugs and voimitting just to look nice and thin.
I've worked hard to buy nice clothes and things.

Nobody likes me. Nobody wants me.

I hate my personality.
I want to fucking kill myself.

Attached: 1528435343941.png (600x803, 552K)

How old are you, gender, occupation?

Lower your standards. Go for uglier chicks. And stop being a bulemic, you will ruin your body. Stomach acid burns everything on the way up.

Irrelevant. Even a fat jobless alcoholic can get a wife. I have seen it. And she was a 4.5/10

You said fat jobless alcoholic but you didn't say ugly. Are you ugly?

Answer the question. You have to know what you have to know what you can work with.

29, M, animator
I did. I only took rejection worse.

have you tried not stuffing your face with shit?

You hate yourself OP? Well congrats since you know yourself best and even you can't stand you, I doubt anyone else will.

Oh as advice stop rejecting yourself first and then once you are happy with yourself you can start caring about how others feel towards you.

Yeah.

I mean, one day you stop and realize you're 29. I can't fucking pretend to be happy anymore, I failed.

>>animator

We call that profession the widowmaker - or we would if any of them were married.

You work at a studio or freelance?

We must be living the same life because everything you’ve written...I’ve lived and felt...and am currently feeling...it’s feels like I’m walking with a huge bubble around me that nobody wants to pass through

Eh it's only a failure when you truly give up. Same way in that you can do nothing wrong and still lose. Key is to keep trying specially when it gets shitty cause that's where most people tend to give up.

But fuck waste energy on pretending to be happy, you could better spend that time figuring out things that do make you happy and doin em.

I want you! Come here baby

>We call that profession the widowmaker
Why's that?

I am good looking, humble brag, and still all alone. That dude was meh, missed a few teeth. But was fat af.

You see? He seems a worse catch and still got a wife, while I cant even get a gf. Not because I am ugly but because I am passive and got no game. He is a below average guy but has game.

What is it about your personality that you hate?
You can't expect others to love you if you don't even like yourself.

i laugh at these treads
Why do you need for someone else to like you?
You will see how wrong you think when you realize the true balanced nature.

No

>I've tired all kinds of drugs and voimitting just to look nice and thin.
Maybe you should stop doing that.

>I hate my personality
a lot of your personality sounds nightmare bad but know you’re not alone. plenty of people are working on developing themselves in a positive way.

Just know that fat people in bad clothes get love all the time so by being bullemic and shit you’re really approaching this from the wrong angle.

Get a damned therapist and don’t make any excuses. Keep trying with them, actually trying, and if you don’t get anywhere after a while then get a new one. You have nothing to lose.