So in about a year Im gonna be moving to either Seattle or Bellevue...

So in about a year Im gonna be moving to either Seattle or Bellevue. Not my choice just work taking me where ever Im needed. Dont know how long I'll be there but Ive only ever heard shit about Seattle. Dont know shit about Bellevue.

Is it really that bad? Cant be worse than San Francisco right?

Attached: f3eb5322-82e5-4751-9370-55607aaaef29.hw1.jpg (1280x575, 165K)

Bump. Any Seattle bros here at all?

It's crowded, expensive, and filled with Chinamen, Indians(poo), and homeless people. So basically it's like any big coastal city, but with more Asians.

What about Bellevue?

seattle and surrounding areas are like san Francisco but somehow even shittyer and gayer

Worse.

if you like mythology you can dig into the underground meanings behind the show of nirvana and sodom rape me. A city built on 7 hills. Juno rock band published the album. Suburbia altar boys paid the price in a duloc disturbia. This is the seat of satan and ill gates with amazon space cash are about to invoke a nuclear desolation you will wish you had no idea was coming.

Much nicer, quiet, good schools and neighborhoods. Still very expensive and filled with Asians, probably even more than Seattle.

Bellevue is nice.

Ive only ever been once. Rains alot and homeless everywhere. Dont know anything about Bellevue other than a ridiculous number of game studios are based there.

Both are fucked by traffic, homeless people, and cost of living. At least there's lots of natural beauty in the region to enjoy.

Used to live in Seattle. It’s full of shitty unfunny nasty people. Lots of young junkies to take advantage of though. Also make peice with never seeing the sun again.

So basically any big city?

That doesnt sound good.

I assume all of that just means its a shit city.

Im looking at it on a map. Seems like it isnt that far from Seattle. Might give it go then.

Whats the weather like in Bellevue?

Yes, I aim to move to Bellevue or Kirkland, if I can't find a job in Kent soon. I wouldn't consider Seattle unless it's the only option.

All of Seattle area is great.
no niggers and no conservatives.

It's like 10 miles away from Seattle, so same weather.

Well the job in Seattle would pay more. But I guess it wouldnt be worth if it really is that expensive. Id be happy living out away from the cbd t.b.h. I love /out/ areas.

It's the same as everywhere in Western Washington. Rainy and cloudy all of Winter and Spring, the most beautiful place on earth and sunny in Summer and Fall.

All jobs in Seattle pay more because of the price of housing, it's through the roof.

San Francisco is the best of the big citys

Same the whole area is in a big valley. Clouds roll in from the ocean and smash into the mountains. Rain is light and it rarely snows. Jacket weather at worst. Then again if you are used to Australia you might find it cold. If you are ever downtown and getting bothered by a junky 10 bucks will make them fuck off. You can also buy stolen goods for about that much too , for example 4, 100 dollar designer belts.

Implying any of your cities are old enough to be seats of any dark force on this Earth.
lul.

Get a place to live anywhere 50 miles North Or South of Seattle. You will be alright. I-5 Corridor.
Lacey Master race reporting in.

Sweet. I guess it is Bellevue then. Might see some of you cunts out there.

Im from Hobart, Tasmania. So its more or less the same weather.

Depends on neighborhood, conservative wealthy whites and Asians mostly and lots of leftie tech millennialist downtown. Also some poo Indian heavy neighborhoods. Way better than Seattle overall. Way less homeless too.

>giving money to gutter monkeys ever
You're basically just as bad.

I usually like living away from the cbd in the suburbs or just outside.

I lived in Bellevue, now I’m on the Olympic Penninsula.

If you want to avoid the out of control liberals, traffic, and congestion of Seattle. I would take the job in Bellevue, and look into housing down the road in Redmond. Bellevue housing is almost as overpriced as Seattle. But it’s not as congested, and there is still a decent amount of things to do on the east side.

Seattle has a ton of good food, some cool bars, etc. But traffic is usually a nightmare, there are tons of crazy liberals( though nothing near as bad as SF in my opinion). And there is some truth to the Seattle freeze.

I found the east side much more welcoming, and down to earth.

>Im from Hobart, Tasmania. So its more or less the same weather.
AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHA!!! No!
The weather is nothing like it is there I promise you.
Our weather is not exciting in the least. Its wet, its Dark, its gloomy, its cold. Prety much from OCT-July its writs slitting weather. Come July tho...Man, you will never want to leave. Get yourself a UV lamp, helps alot in keeping the blues away. Plenty of calcium too. Also if you like the outdoors WA is the place to be. Mountains, wilderness, We have the only rainforest in the northern hemisphere. If you have a sheila and she is a Twighlight fan, take her to forks when you visit the rainforest. Also...You know...Volcanoes. Seattle and Belleveu both are shit tho. Bellevie is slightly better, but I tell ya man, look at Lacey to live, or go futher north past Everett and you will be in a much more comfortable environment.

I look at it as irl torrenting ;)

Seattle is pure shit whereas Bellevue is clean and comfy. Small, but comfy. After a while you’ll move to Kirkland.

Washington fag here. Seattle needs to be nuked from orbit.

Yeah so far the feedback Im getting is that Bellevue is a better alternative.

Our winter is EXACTLY as its been described here in this thread. Rain and Grey. In fact this year, we got flooded to shit as well. Also are those suburbs or other cities?

Wont be able to. The maximum time I'll be there would be around 2 years minimum 1. This isnt a permanent move.

Bellevue.
Don't even consider Seattle, it'll be just as expensive and the only thing you'll have to worry about is the commute.
Also no, it's not worse than San Francisco, I lived around Seattle most of my life and my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw how bad San Francisco was. Drunks and junkies everywhere, shit on the street, used needles, faggots, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz.
But yeah, Bellevue. Visit Seattle, don't live there.

>The maximum time I'll be there would be around 2 years minimum 1
Then an apartment in Bellevue is a no-brainer. Convenient, everything in walking distance (yes, you can actually walk in Bellevue), you never have to go to Seattle, a lot of asians but they are professionals and don’t disturb anyone.

Everet Is a Nigger version Of Seattle. Mostly Meth up there. Pretty Big City. About 45 mins North Of Seattle. So you would have to go further. And Lacey is pretty small town About an hour south of Seattle. Just north of the Capitol. Lacey has less than a 50k pop Big city living in a small town. Very few shitskins, we have our homeless and chinks too, but they are alright. We have the one and only homeless chink I have ever seen in my life, he always walks around in blankets, other than that there is one other old guy, and some bitch that claims to be pregnant. The Chink at least doesn't beg. Cost of living is way lower too. I pay 929 for a 900sq ft Apt, really great area. I have left my car door open Twice with money and valubles inside and have only ever had neighbors come to my door to tell me. Yes I mean OPEN, just dealing with the kids getting stuff out etc. Just forgot. Very safe here. Last murder we had was in 2015, and that was just one. And of course...if you are a fan. Pot shops galore. Great prices too.

Right so based off the feedback, Ive decided on Bellevue. Thanks m8s this was really helpful. I was almost going to choose Seattle due to the pay.

One last thing, any good suburbs? Id prefer something away from the cbd if possible.

LA...CE....Y

hello,
Seattle is turning into a sh##hole. Theres areas in downtown Capitol Hill that Gay Pup Slaves have taken down and replaced the street signs with their own. The storefronts are all changed and if you walk the sidewalks you're confronted by bodybuilders with inflated scrotums and forced to leave. The nice parks are overrun by these "fabulous" homosexual men grabbing boys and screaming. They're there to harass and rape them because of their running shorts. The Space Needle is overrun with these rude rodents that plow into our small kids hard enough to knock them down. Now we have 3 of these silicone fueled manslaves in our City Counsel. There were a quarter million of them voting to overturn the few people left with any decency, along with a pile of Democrats with their heads up there their hind ends. No phobias, just observations and experiences.

Attached: 1541734292148.jpg (615x1053, 64K)

Go to bellvue, way less faggots but prob a lot more kikes because it is a richer area. Either way youre fucked. I lived in seattle for a month and was sick of it very quickly. They love shitposters though so youll be ok. Actually youre prob a chink in whichcase you should kill yourself

Mate I cant live in another town/city. As per the job, its either Seattle or Bellevue. Thats it.

Well, now Im 100% sure its Bellevue for me.

Look, Im a military Brat, and Veteran Myself. Is why I live here. Got stationed @ JBLM. I say this will all seriousness. I have lived all over the world and a good portion of the United States and I can say without doubt this is the best place I have ever lived. We also arent cucked in our gun laws. Our "concealed carry" is a joke. You can carry concealed as long as it isnt loaded...assuming you dont want to get a permit. But there in lies the rub. Nigger tries to rob you, you pull your piece and kill him, cops come, they ask if you have a concealed permit.
Dont worry officer, the firearm was not loaded until the fellow tried to rob me.
Done and done. They cant prove you DID have it loaded at the time, if it was concealed.

Are they paying for your house? If not...You can live wherever, as long as you can make into work. Plenty of peeps live an hour or more away because Seattle and Bellvue are so fucking expensive.

Nope. Tasmania hasnt been chinked yet. Well, the north has but not Hobart...yet. We do have a huge leftist movement here which isnt any better.

>Are they paying for your house?
Yes.

What sort of work will you be doing?

Well then yeah...Choose Bellevue

FUCK. OFF. WE'RE. FULL.

Internal auditor - accounting.

Stay the fuck away from Seattle if you value your sanitation and sanity.
Bellevue is as not quite as bad but much more wannabe snoots over there as there is much more money.
Commutes are shit everywhere you go as the mountains and water does not allow for much growth.
The "Seattle Freeze" is real so don't expect to make lasting and deep friendships beyond self-interests.
I grew up in the South Sound and things are a bit friendlier down there, but everyone is distrustful of californians overall.

I'm sorry.

Seattle is a pretty place. The coast is ruined by leftards but people are starting to get tired of their shit.

Just stay away from the city and you'll be fine. Bellevue is the lesser evil here.

Seattle here. The city is not as bad as some here want yo to believe. Yes there are junkies, but the it is not the South Side of Chicago (I know first hand). Lots of bums but violent crime is still rare.
If you want to live father away you can live on Brainbridge island and take the ferry to work. Much quieter at night, but more isolated from the city.

What the fuck is this Seattle Freeze? Ive already decided on Bellevue but still what is it?

Its not a bad job. Just mentally tiring.

Decided on Bellevue. The feedback seems to be more positive on all sides.

>Seattle Freeze
Fake passive agressive bullshit. Smile to yourface, talk about you behind your back. Stop getting informed about meetings and functions etc. Basically Petty bullshit you have to deal with in any big city.

seattle is 1000% disgusting and crawling with libshits. last time i was there this fall all i could smell was garvage outside of my hotel downtown

So since Ive decided on Bellevue, any advice in terms of suburbs and amenities? I could make a thread on Jow Forums but this is already up so.

Also Im guessing the /out/ scene is big? I love to camp.

So just general fuckery. Why did this need its own name though? I mean you can find these sort of people here but I wouldnt say theres a "Hobart Freeze" phenomenon.

>Are they paying for your house?
> Yes
Consider The Bravern apartments. Pricey but the only apartments I could find that held the kind of standard I’m used to from Europe (clean, amenities work. Their in-apartment washing units stank of mold, apparently a common thing here, but I just went and bought my own that they were fine with letting me install instead). I think there are a few more now though, they’re building like crazy in Bellevue.

Im more of a fan of outer city/suburban living t.b.h.

Bellevue is literaly across a lake from Seattle. Everything is 200% more expensive and it has 200% more crime because trash go to bellevue to pretend to be rich and get kicked out of restaurants and shit.

Every place likes to think they made up something. For example ...The Cumberland Crawl.
The act of not quit stopping at a stop sign and just rolling through. Every place/county/city Has their own name for it Crawford crawl. San franciso slide etc

The Seattle Freeze is just that when people get clumped waiting for the pedestrian light to turn green, they will acknowledge each other with a polite nod rather than strike up conversations about God, the weather, politics and the latest afflictions affecting their uncle Joe. So, what the rest of the civilized world consider civilized behavior, but incredibly anti-social according to visiting hicks from Alabama.

King County is full of Achmeds, Jose's, and Asians. Nice place to live tho. I saw this at a Bellevue bus stop (pic related) it made me lol

Attached: IMG_20181212_133651.jpg (3036x4048, 3.53M)

Then consider Redmond or Kirkland, commute to Bellevue is 15-30 mins depending on traffic (so usually more like 30). If you look a bit there are loads of great houses but also a lot of run-down crap owned by asians. If you see a few of those first, don’t let it disperage you.

It snows every time I go out there. It's hilarious watching you people try to drive in it.

My family and I, have been here for 30 years. We will be leaving in 2020 to Plano/Frisco area of Texas. A couple of our friends will be leaving as well. This place has become unbearable. Everything that made it special has been destroyed. We were one of the whitest cities, therefore, one of the safest. Now, no one goes downtown. It's a cesspool of junkies, beggars, and crack dealers. Cops hang out and don't do SHIT. They aren't allowed to touch the undesirables due to our insane City government. Our neighborhoods are filled with single moms, nutcase liberals, Indians (of both kind), a fuck ton of chinamen, and Africans (ALL OF SOUTH SEATTLE.)

Our schools are shit. Absolute liberal trash. Our City Council is half retarded, half Commie.

Live on the Eastside (Bellevue, Issaquah, Sammamish) it is WAY better. Still a lot of Indians and Chinamen but at least they are wealthier.

We have a lot of property up here so we have been hesitant to leave but the traffic is as back as LA and San Fran. Parks are full of tourist, garbage everywhere on the freeways and streets, needles are visible.... We are fucking done with this place. We will keep our businesses here but take the profits to Texas. Bringing our safes full of guns and ammo with us. Will be looking to protecting Texas from the liberal ideology that ruined the best city in the world.

>18 200 page books on "how do I get Chad to stay with me?"

>12 600 page books on history, physics, politics

Bellevue is better than Seattle but you have to pay a price to live there.

Can confirm. Lived there for nearly 6 years. Absolute liberal shithole. Niggers everywhere. Illegal Mexicans everywhere.

You'd better go to Texas and vote red, motherfucker. Don't be part of the goddamn california-virus.

Washington State discord
z2ZuPU

I wouldn't ever pull the lever for any Lefty. If I want to help someone, I do it myself, I don't vote to raise everyone's taxes so that they fund my virtue signaling idea. Fuck anyone who votes for taxes. Ron Paul supporter from Day 1

I didn't see these and I went through downtown Seattle a bit via bus this year. The only things I noticed were a marijuana odor, the sun permanently hidden, rain, and scores of homeless and tents all over the place.

You're looking in the wrong place my friend. Dallas and everything around it is quickly becoming a multicultural shit hole.

lmao, I'm a native Texan considering moving to the PNW.
Look man, Texas is in worse shape demographically. All of our cities are loaded with wetbacks and niggers, even the rural ones. Last time I went to downtown Dallas I saw like 2 white people.
Sure, we are red now, but we are only an ass-hair away from being blue. You know how demographics work and the way they're going. Your choice is to deal with white liberals where you are now or deal with brown liberals here.

Attached: 1518890621252m.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

I'll join when I get there in Feb.

Already decided on Bellevue. Wont be in the US for longer than a year or 2.

Its San Francisco with more trees. If you are brown or a liberal white person who hates other white people, it's rad.

You wont make friends. All of your money will go to rent and all of your time will be spent in traffic.

>You wont make friends. All of your money will go to rent and all of your time will be spent in traffic.
Sounds like any city.

Seattle fag here. Send hlp plz.

Seattle is garbage that's filled with liberals and non whites. Plus there's a major construction project every other block so it's a fucking night mare to drive through downtown. Bellevue & the east side is very upsclae however it's infested with poo's and gooks.

Attached: Pepe_25.gif (330x300, 48K)

I live in Vancouver, my mom lived in Seattle and my Grandma still lives there. I've probably been to Seattle a hundred times. It's less pozzed than San Fran and Portland but it's more pozzed than Vancouver. What do you want to know specifically user? I will try my best to answer.

>Already decided on Bellevue
find something cheaper user make it all worth your time. Look at Renton or something.

Also way shittier weather.

I cant man. I already mentioned it above. Its either Seattle or Bellevue. Those are choices given to me.

And so far its seems like Bellevue is the better option. Plus Im only in the US for about a year or 2 depending on the contract.

seattle checking in, welcome aboard ausbro

Also if you happen to know any good suburbs around Bellevue thatd be great. See

is the job located in seattle, ie will you be travelling into the city every day? or working form wherever you're living?

Thanks senpai. I'll be in Bellevue but itd be great meet up. I'll post here closer to my flyout date once everything it set. If anyone would be interested.

Would be great to join an /out/ crew also.

Much much better than San Francisco.
You'll love it here...liberals aside, I mean

>Portland
It's beyond pozzed, it's just one big homeless shelter now
Smells like a sewer, can't smoke in public because the homeless will attack you if you don't give them a cigarette, can't eat out without paying homeless people to not harasses/mug you
Fuck that city, I actually walked away from a good paying job because that place sucks that bad

So basically we have two companies that hired our services. One of them based in Seattle the other in Bellevue. Since Im one of the more senior auditors (well not senior but more regarded around the place) I get to choose. The other guy will get whatever I reject. I dont have specific details yet until I choose.

Yes I will have to travel to cbd quite often.

That's pretty cool! My husband and I moved out here (to the peninsula) from Chicago about five years ago and haven't been happier.

As far as cities go, Seattle is middle of the road. It's got a homeless problem like most big cities but the feel is very laid back. It's a small city - you can walk from one end to the other in half a day. It's also on the water which is pretty kick ass if you like that kind of thing. The museums aren't cultural milestones but it makes for for that with the hiking that's available.

Bellevue has a lot more money and fewer homeless. It also doesn't really feel like a city so much as a suburb of Seattle proper.

Like all cities, the traffic is bad. It's cloudy during the rainy season, sure, but if you're coming over from England, you'll end up seeing more sun throughout the year.

Beyond that, the landscape is second to none. It's breathtaking out here.

Liberal as fuck but there's lots of white people

Renton is super close to both or did they legit just give you two options because they're providing the housing or something?

I like Seattle though. I for one, think positively of the development going on. Lots of young people. No income tax.

I may be bias though I have so many good memories there. All the criticisms of Seattle on here are true. Homeless situation is bad. The people running the city are fucked in the head. White population is dwindling fast. Anitfa stong hold.

Bellevue is aight. No homeless and way cleaner.

yep, seattle's great if you take away 90% of the people. the city itself is great and there's alot to do, etc.. just have to deal with the
faggots on capitol hill, and the crack zombies that congregate downtown on 3rd. and the homeless people. but seriously, most
major cities have these same problems these days. there are still lots of whites but they're mostly NPCs.

>two options because they're providing the housing or something?

Yep. Accommodation provided for. But must be within city limits.

>Bellevue
It's really the only choice.
Seattle is also one big homeless shelter , don't let the locals deceive you, they have some sort of loyalty to that city that gives them a hell of a biased opinion

bus can get you to/from dt from bellevue pretty fast if you don't have a car.
there's more to do in seattle of course, but bellevue is fine otherwise

+ antifa roadblocks

It’s dark brother. Syringe drop boxes everywhere as well as do not commit suicide signs.

>homeless problem
No it has a homeless epidemic , just like San Fran, Denver, and Portland

Worth getting car for a year you reckon? Like a second shitbox or something. Id be fine with that.