As a middle class white male who is about to travel to eastern Europe for work...

As a middle class white male who is about to travel to eastern Europe for work, what are my chances of actually finding a conservative white wife who is willing to assist me in keeping the United States white? Have searched my area diligently and have not found a single trad/redpilled/non-thot anywhere in my area over the last year.

Attached: 1527191965340.png (554x400, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loveme.com/women/search.htm
loveme.com/women/info181856.htm
loveme.com/women/info172572.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stfu

stay out of Romania, we don't want your kind there

if you take a European wife don't bring her here so she and her culture can be destroyed. Move there and stay (what I'll do myself)

If you want a good digging slav shit like the harpy bitch that ruined Mel Gibson or those 90 day fiance whires, have at it. Power to ya

Attached: p162489-1.jpg (300x450, 17K)

Attached: p173254-1.jpg (300x450, 18K)

Attached: p182733-1.jpg (300x450, 17K)

It seems like Poland is the most redpilled nation in the area. I've actually considered doing exactly that what you recommended although it would require that I come back to the US for several years first.

Attached: 1526681476791.jpg (400x400, 21K)

How old are you user? Which countries are you going to?

Attached: p175706-1.jpg (300x450, 24K)

Attached: p182576-1.jpg (300x450, 21K)

Attached: p178610-1.jpg (300x450, 24K)

Attached: p153677-1.jpg (300x450, 16K)

Attached: Hi_there_cutie.jpg (364x546, 40K)

25 Poland and Germany

Chances are 0 if you’re not black

sauce plz?

I'd go for Poland but honestly dude be careful. Gold diggers are very very real.

Meh. Wrong.
Germany is fucked mate.
If you want Polish go to Bongistan, at least those ones kinda speak English.
Russians and Ukranians are the go.

loveme.com/women/search.htm

Your kids would find it easier living in Europe than here. They'd have a more successful life in Europe than here since they would also need to find a good white mate which would be nearly impossible for them in 20 years. Initially it would difficult for you but in a few years you'll learn the language and adapt. I'm from Romania and speak/have been there so it's much easier.

Your not saving this country from it's necessary collapse. You're just forcing an innocent woman and your future kids to suffer needlessly here for pride

If I get an MBA, or law degree in international business/politics, and learn the language of whichever country, what are the chances I'd be accepted and/or find a decent woman in Hungary, Ukraine, or Russia? Those are places I have a high blood percentage in and want to return home

And get a job. I forgot the most important part. Are well educated foreigners welcome in East Europe?

Germany is fine especially considering what they have demonstrated the capacity to achieve in a short period of time. All of continental Europe will thrive i the coming century. The only doomed European nation is Britain (deservedly) .

of course you would be welcome .. there's actually a shortage of professionals in those countries since they left for western Europe. If you're genetically majority from that country they don't have a problem if you're there to help them and not bring (((western))) "values" with you

loveme.com/women/info181856.htm
Ukraine. Literally sex dolls.

Attached: p181856-1.jpg (300x450, 18K)

What are you smoking?

Ok, good. I don't like where America is headed. I'm torn between going to Alaska or one of my ancestral countries. Og course I wont bring the disease killing whites in the West. I don't know what to do about my guns. I'd really like to keep them, but I guess a white future matters more

loveme.com/women/info172572.htm

Ukraine again...jesus christ.

Attached: p172572-1.jpg (300x450, 20K)

It's funny going through all these pictures. I set the search to 18-25, min 5'5" no max height, no kids and minimum fair english. Rus, Ukr + baltics.

Some of them lie like fuck, IE says 23 but looks 40, says 132lbs but next chick says shes 140 and is a LOT slimmer same height.

Completely disregard the duck faced thots and those showing too much boob.

never have

Back to where you'd fit in Europe is 6 million times better then just hiding out in Alaska or the PNW. You'd contribute to your people and have a significantly better life and future.
The necessity for guns is a symptom and crutch for a societal problem. You don't need guns in most of Europe and situational awareness is the greatest weapon. A lot of the countries there would also allow gun ownership but may have higher qualifications to ownership.

Understandable, and that's what I was thinking. Still, I would like to keep a few. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Do/did you live over there?

I was born in Rom and lived there until around 10, then brought here (became a U.S. citizen) and never really assimilated because everyone around me is non white. I know I don't belong here and want a Rom wife / kids. I've been back there a few times and have a house / family there. It's not as convenient of a life as here but the work I put in there benefits my people.

I got you. Well, good luck. Hopefully I can make it over there before SHTF

I think it will be a while before there is national collapse but for a lot of individual white Americans it's already having the same affect now. Thank you, it would be great to have you there (Europe).

fpbp

>slavs
>white
Slavs being conservative waifus is a dumb outdated meme that is shilled by orthocux even tho whatever conservative tendencies they have come from atheistic communism and not from orthodoxy, and liberal globohomo capitalism is corrupting slavic youths anyway

Convert to Islam and get yourself a light skinned Syrian wife

>pretty blonde women dont exist in America

Pretty good, as long as you are not disgusting.

If you were going to Russia I would say 100%, even if you are disgusting. Russian women are used to ugly mwn. Russian women are gorgeous, but the men are hideous. One thing make sure she’s actually Russian and not a crypo Jew, muzzie, or one if the 90 odd non-Russian ethnicities they have there.

Wrong. I have Russian wife. Lived in Russia. Lots of trad women. Whores are ostracized.