What IF Clinton was arrested within the week? What would happen?

Would there be more autistic screeching? Would the media lose their minds? Would the left be rioting in the streets? Would there be the chimpout of all epic chimpouts?

I know how I would react. I'd pop open a bottle of the finest and sit back and enjoy the torrent of liberal tears.

Attached: cunt.jpg (342x256, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/05/weird-hillary-clinton-receives-surprise-envelope-at-george-h-w-bushs-funeral
saraacarter.com/clinton-whistleblowers-thursdays-public-hearing-to-reveal-explosive-information
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd probably host a small party.

So you'd do nothing of note.

There's your answer for the rest of the world.

The Democrats would never recover.
The party would drastically change.
They can only release so much though.
The people would literally topple the government over if they found out what some people have been up to.
Everyone would be suspect, and a lot of people would be murdered.

This place would shit it’s own diaper past capacity.
Nothing would change in the real world.

Cohen took a hit for the Trumps, Trump has to respond or he's a straight up bitch and deserves impeachment. This is coming from a hardcore los Angeles Trump supporter. If he doesn't answer back with some hard hitting shit then I'm actually done with him.

The media will lose their minds, but there won't be any chimpouts. TPTB have already decided to throw the Clintons under the bus.

Plus, she and others (even Karen Pence) were served notices at George H.W. Bush's funeral:

cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/05/weird-hillary-clinton-receives-surprise-envelope-at-george-h-w-bushs-funeral

Tomorrow, supposedly some of her "secret" emails will be revealed:

saraacarter.com/clinton-whistleblowers-thursdays-public-hearing-to-reveal-explosive-information

Attached: big_1511657869_image.jpg (1280x734, 134K)

Brainlet here, pls explain. I am very confused on the cohen situation

We don’t care. The old bag lost what should have been an easy election, and saddled us with the tangerine turd. If they have actual evidence of a crime that isn’t a bunch of inbreds sperging on the net, lock her up in the same block the trump family will be stuck in.

I would literally never stop posting smug pictures of Trump on the internet and reminding every stupid fucking moron that voted for Hillary that they are npcs who are incapable of self thought.

This is pretty sad cope posting

DRUMPF IS JAILING HIS OPPONENTS!!!

Attached: s-l500.png (500x493, 17K)

>What IF Clinton was arrested within the week? What would happen?

The whole world would celebrate.

she would instantly become a martyr for the left

Attached: hillary-ornemant.jpg (2000x999, 336K)

The only thing that moves history are power moves

Trump should have Clinton arrested and tried along with other co-conspirators and force the Democrats to react

They will do the only thing they can can call for civil unrest and protests and then we can mass arrest them with martial law

Dems would celebrate loool

>What IF Clinton was arrested within the week?
wouldn't be allowed to happen....she would be found dead if an arrest was imminent

I'd be surprised

It would be the happening of our lifetime - even more than 9/11.

I don’t think anybody really give two shits, except media and cabal. They would just rage false flags as well all week I am sure.

Her judge

Attached: final boss.jpg (1140x2037, 247K)

I know I would buy something nice for myself. I'd have a big party... A xmis party for my fellow goys.

You can have the murdering pedo as your martyr. Would make the next 20 years go on easy mode.

>Not seeing Trumps policies are beneficial for everybody after 2 entire years

Attached: BA342EC8-EA81-4588-BE71-24EAB45C4170.jpg (524x768, 89K)

Nothing, she would be in absolutely zero danger and walk regardless of how many felonies she is guilty of.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

You’re obviously retarded so goodbye.

Nothing would happen just. Bunch of trolls online and plus it would send a msg to the left that we mean business and aren’t a bunch of pussies who fear them if I was trump I would push their shit in any time I get it works well in Places like South America where people just go missing and ppl don’t give 2 fucks the next day because we go to work and come back home

Attached: 296AB375-E964-4305-9D38-B8846D4677B8.jpg (1024x544, 68K)

Wear my MAGA hat outside the local feminist bookstore.

I'd buy some nice liquor.