Need Help

I think I have a seared consciousness and/or devoured by the devil. I try to repent for my sins but feel nothing. I've blasphemed the Holy Spirit on accident and on purpose (when frightened or angry, though it's not entirely intentional).I feel hatred and rage at the tiniest problems such as pets or having trouble praying. I don't have that "special connection to christ, or anything for that matter. Am I screwed or is there hope, and if there is what should I do?

Attached: 51jZ0ZWxw+L._SY741_.jpg (436x741, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1cavLfle-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at this moment in time things have gotten so degenerate that your mind is probably just really corrupted (like most of us) so while Gods creations are right in front of us as evidence we are still subconsciously denying it because we've been taught big bang science all our lives and that life is just a coincidence

what helped me was studying Revelation and how eerily accurate it has been so far

the sixth trumpet will sound soon.

get ready and trust in thy Lord.

Whenever you are angry, remember that God had his only son die for your sins.

>I think I have a seared consciousness and/or devoured by the devil
>what should I do?
Stop assuming you have any negative attributes that have been given to you by an unverifiable supernatural being. Start taking responsibility for yourself, you worrying is a good sign that you have a capacity for morality. Figure out what that is on your own terms, instead of assuming a book is correct and blindly following it.

god knows your intent, be honest with him and yourself seek him and youl be fine bro. you arent going to burn because you were drunk and took a shit on a picture of jesus.

jesus died for all your sin.
as long as you can understand that.
and can love jesus for that, you'll be aiight.
but always try to walk in the path of what is good and true.

Attached: butasword.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

Have you given Shekels to Israel, or maybe done some missionary work in Africa? Maybe you should help some migrants move into your town and marry some White women?

Attached: 31FD31D4-DEF9-4E43-929F-ED04FB5922A8.jpg (1011x1024, 192K)

Fuck off to /x/ christcuck

Jewsus died for my sins! How nice of a jew to do. Hahahah

Attached: 1520559462402.jpg (662x900, 86K)

>things have gotten so degenerate that your mind is probably just really corrupted
Or hes ok and overthinking it? Why push the man towards a complex
>so while Gods creations are right in front of us as evidence we are still subconsciously denying it because we've been taught big bang science
If your faith is this weak, over a single model of a potential explanation for the universe, you need to get your life together, sir.
>what helped me was studying Revelation and how eerily accurate it has been so far
Like what?

I’m praying for you. You can’t do it alone. Go to mass ( or Divine Liturgy). Talk to a priest and pray for the virtue of hope

that's right.
youtube.com/watch?v=D1cavLfle-g

Attached: George Lincoln Rockwell.jpg (578x663, 40K)

>jesus died for all your sin.
Why do you think this?
>but always try to walk in the path of what is good and true
Which is what, exactly?

Haven't gone to Church or read much of the Bible yet, but nonetheless good advice.

>I don't have that "special connection to christ, or anything for that matter.
What are you, a fucking girl? Got to have those butterflies in your stomach or it isn't real?

Use your corruption for your benefit. Have you looked into Satanism or Satanic/ illuminatic cults. If you become an acolyte in one of these organisations you can gain access to alot of power and wealth compared to lots of people.

>I try to repent
That's not how it works. You either repent or you do not and it is required for forgiveness. If you aren't truly sorry it doesn't work. I've done a Confession with a Priest and was sincere and the results were almost paranormal.

I mean, you kind of have to have something.

Whenever I do repent I don't feel guilt for my actions. Thats what I trying to stop.

>and was sincere and the results were almost paranormal.
What happened?

have you been baptized?
the feelings you are feeling are due to demonic oppression.
You are filled with the spirits of the world.

Your violent reaction is due to the fight inside of you now.
Find each baspheming and apostate spirit that comes to torment you.
Call it out by name (spirit of unbelief) and rebuke it in the name of Jesus Christ.

Ask that The Holy Spirit fill the space left empty by that rogue entity.

Your fight will be long.
Don't give up.

Your four weapons are...
The Name of Jesus Christ
The Blood of Jesus Christ
The Word of God
Praising and Thanksgiving

Use these to free yourself and then free others.
All must hear and know.
No silence now.
Tell everyone.
Tell EVERYONE!

Attached: 1542083268560.jpg (688x1024, 82K)

>I don't feel guilty for my actions.

You are a son of the apocalypse. Embrace it. Your time will come and you will be rewarded for your service to our one true lord.

Thanks!

>the feelings you are feeling are due to demonic oppression
How could you possibly know that?
>You are filled with the spirits of the world
What does this even mean?
>Find each baspheming and apostate spirit that comes to torment you.
>Call it out by name
I have so many questions. How do you know its a spirit, how would you know its name, and why do you think they would be there to torment him? Couldnt it just be a natural explanation for how hes feeling?

No you fucking don't. If you really believe it's God you're praying to, He owes you nothing. Nothing. You worship and pray, you don't beg like a dog and you don't pine like a girl and you don't cry to us about it. Or gtfo and LARP with the pagans.

You give him false hope. Christ was but a mortal man forsaken by his people. The Holy Spirit left the world that day.

Out Lord Satan is the true ruler of this realm and it would be in your best interest to serve him.

Attached: images.jpg (533x576, 37K)

Das aright broseph, Jezus is here to take ya 2 fairyland in the ark wit his dinosaurophoguses. Jus repent and praise da lawd. If ya evah feel down jus start breathing in dat Holy Ghost. U can git 12 grams of dat shiet fo cheap.

Attached: 96875654763.jpg (196x257, 8K)

so many people misunderstand that part of the bible that says blasphemy against the holy spirit is unforgivable. it really just means refusal of god's mercy/not believing that jesus can forgive sins.

Attached: 1491976169572.gif (500x544, 1.38M)

I meant in terms of having some sort of reason to believe in an unverifiable supernatural being.

YES

FUCK THE (((HOLY SPIRIT)))

Holy = set apart

Spirit = breath

This is the etemology of the words. You're a fucking beta male weirdo, OP. And Yeshua was an NPC weirdo who heard voices and talked to devils.

Attached: npc jesus.jpg (973x1280, 533K)

Yes, trust the anime loli poster.

thats not loli you spaz

Attached: 1503184910573.jpg (1536x1080, 219K)

It's people like you whos souls will be set in eternal damnation. Fucking loli posters.

>devoured by the devil
This is a lie that the rogue spirit is telling you.
It's trying to convince you that you are unworthy and unloved by God.

You can fight this one by reading The Word of God.

God tells us that He loved us so much that he sent his Son, of the flesh but also of God, to atone for all your sins. Not one, not some, all.

This was done once, and God's grace is sufficient.

I'm going to help you now user...
You're no longer alone.
You have not two people now but three.
Christ is with us both and together, right now, we're going to break that spirit that is oppressing you.

You're going to hold onto that thought that torments you in your mind. You can see it wriggling and covered in the spikes that torment you. You can see it makes blindness and yells horrible untrue things at you so loudly that you have trouble hearing God. It's got a big mouth and a big tongue.

That spirit has a form.
That form is subject to God' Sovereignty.
This spirit was already told about Jesus' victory over your spiritual death.
It's already afraid of you and that's why it squirms and yells all the louder now that you have it by it's tail...

This spirit knows that the time of communication and travel is upon up.
This spirit fears your coming to God.
Now...
This spirit of oppression, under the Authority of Jesus Christ will be cast away, without hesitation, without complaint grumble, without even a parting swipe... into complete and eternal darkness, bound in chains and heat... forever.

Now comes The Holy Spirit to balm your wounded heart.

READ THE WORD EVERY DAY TO MAINTAIN YOURSELF AND ARM OTHERS WITH THE WORD.

Attached: Jesus-cast-out-demons-from-the-demoniac[1].jpg (1280x979, 347K)

says the literal satanist

Attached: 1527994965626.png (273x311, 153K)

>This is a lie that the rogue spirit is telling you.
Stop feeding his mental illeness you fucking POS evil Christkike

Attached: snake pussy serpant goddess.jpg (720x900, 62K)

>literal
>loli poster
>japime
You're fucked already, kiddo

>Out Lord Satan is the true ruler of this realm
You worship a fucking goat.

Attached: pentagram baphemot goat.png (877x957, 1.58M)

Sounds more like a pedophile ring than any kind of holy communion. Why are you sorry level evangelists so rapey.

>Whenever you are angry, remember that God had his only son die for your sins.
= HUMAN SACRIFICE

= FIRST BORN SACRIFICE

Yeshua's father = (((EL))) moloch (lord)

Attached: moloch el god.jpg (640x544, 122K)

You make so many wild assertions you couldnt possibly prove, you're going to scare away op with this type of craziness.
>God tells us that He loved us so much that he sent his Son, of the flesh but also of God, to atone for all your sins. Not one, not some, all.
I never understood this. If I create something, and had the foresight to acknowledge there is going to be an issue with something I create, then when it does I send someone else to pay for my mistake? Why?

Atleast I don't love goats literally like fucking shitskin Muslims.

This gives me such hope. Thank you!

The leaf fears the goat.