Dogs are for eating

>but that's taboo
Nice appeal to culture.

There is NO RATIONAL REASON to avoid dog meat.
Meat is meat.

Attached: DAwJE0T.jpg (750x736, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHlY0dXqDe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but dogs hunt other meat

Wine em, Dine em, 69 em huh leaf?

Wrong again, leaf. We eat vegetarian animals. Filthy degenerates and those dying from hunger eat animals that consume meat

Attached: 1539601668308.gif (480x368, 2.29M)

T. Chink

>
>but dogs hunt other meat
Just raise more dogs.

Humans are for eating
>but that's taboo
Nice appeal to culture.

There is NO RATIONAL REASON to avoid human meat.
Meat is meat.

Attached: 3F8C8953-CDF2-4202-A319-E16E0FD2FA0D.jpg (281x179, 10K)

Disagree, though you can eat all the dogs you like, I don't care that much. The way I see it though, is that dogs are one of the animals that has helped mankind become what we are, horses being the other big one imo. They work with and for us and they are steadfastly loyal to us if you treat them even somewhat decently. I don't love dogs as much as some people, but I think they've earned our respect enough not to be eaten.

Granted, cows have been by our side for a long time too, but unfortunately for them they are at their most useful while being food. Sorry bessy, nothing personal. Dogs and horses are most useful while working for us.

GTFO. You have to be 18 to post here, edgy middleschooler.

>Wine em, Dine em, 69 em huh leaf?
It's illegal to fuck dogs on Canada, but not the entire US.

Our courts simply corrected a technicality that made butchering illegal, as it involved penetration of carcasses.

>we eat vegetarian animals
>wtf are tuna

>I love dogs
Emotions are not tools of cognition

Let's just all agree that we would be doing the world a favor if we just ate the leaf's geese.

Literally wouldn't be the dominate life form on the planet without our ancestors befriending wolves for effective hunting, protection of children, and transport of goods in harsh environments.

So dogs are off limits for my diet. Horses too, but they were not as instrumental in our rise to dominance.

Any animal will eat meat if they can

I couldn't give a fuck as long as you don't torture them first like the azns

This is all just an excuse to try and make dog meat cheaper so you can fuel your meat fetish, isn't it?

agreed

Attached: 1527949077967.png (807x661, 295K)

Wat in tardation are you talking about boy?

what a nice dog

I'd eat dog if it died naturally and I somehow knew the meat was clean and safe. I wouldn't go out of my way to kill one to eat it though. This rule applies to just about every animal. I think eating something is a way to respect its life.

Attached: 1543463851306.png (1488x878, 361K)

Siberian peoples used dogs for transportation, but I haven't heard they ate them. There's far less food in Siberia than in Vietnam.

Prob they have some meaty breeds in Southeastern Asia.

Based. I always wondered if pet meat was any good

Fuck off Chink Leaf

Yes there is a rational reason. Humans don't taste good.

Attached: paine.png (653x322, 200K)

Well the it's good I didn't say that isn't it?

Well done meat is disgusting.
The only safe way to eat dogs is well done.

There is something called prions. You shit eating moron.

Found the chink.

Attached: [Crucifixion intensifies].jpg (603x338, 99K)

>meat is meat

the thought process of a bug person akin to a locust who feels nothing but the base urge to consume all things so they can reproduce at alarming rates.

the rarest of creatures nothing but delicacies.

the most sacred of forests nothing but fuel.

The value of canines has long been recognized in superior civilizations, but to the sub human who has no empathy or reflective ability they see no loyalty, companionship, or tool for work they just see there next meal.

Attached: 1543306952490.jpg (720x708, 42K)

There is no reason to not nuke and gas chinks.
>but they have human rights
Wrong. Chinks are not human.

Neither does kale, but that doesn't stop people.

>There is NO RATIONAL REASON to avoid dog meat.
You must understand that different races have different evolutionary histories. Gook rice helots have been high-density rice farmers for 10,000 years, they have lost all human characteristics and have become autistic calorie extraction machines. Europeans on the other hand are descended from hunters and herders, we evolved a symbiotic relationship with canines, a relationship which borders on the sacred. Gook rice slaves can never understand this relationship, don't even bother to try.

Attached: Briton Rivière (1840–1920) Requiescat - oil on canvas 1888.jpg (4994x3481, 3.4M)

The chinks have integrated the Canadians very well it seems.

Pigs are smarter than dogs. Fact.

Japan should have finished they started in Nanking.

>t. ching chong chang

Attached: 63Upadq.jpg (640x670, 57K)

>Dogs meat is cheaper than $17/kg of round steak
Canada hits 3rd world status in 2 years
KEK

Attached: image.jpg (1000x625, 58K)

So how about human meat ?

Carnivores carry more parasites.

Go back to China you subversive piece of shit.

well when you see pigs working together to take down large prey, taking down crims or having the stamina to work all day then you might have an argument that isnt fucking retarded.

Attached: anger.jpg (408x373, 13K)

Op is clearly on a Chinese naval vessel on the coast of Canada

>Vitamin A poisoning

You absolute fucking pleb

Same reason we don't eat cats

>>Vitamin A poisoning

>You absolute fucking pleb
Don't eat the liver, idiot

>Same reason we don't eat cats
Speak for yourself

just eat the op with some onions sauce

I do hear dog makes a mighty fine meal, especially mixed with pine nuts. Kinda greasy.
But JFC, the fucking Chinese! At least kill the dogs first, FFS!

Not to mention we evolved side by side with them... we domesticated and trained them to hunt (((neanderthals))) and game alongside us, so there's a deeply rooted connection. At least for Europeans.

I'd eat chink before I ate dog. The closer to human, the less appealing.

Attached: dog.png (1597x892, 3.09M)

I'm not really much of a fan of those African immigrants, eat away my Canuk friend!

>sacred forests

OP is clearly a subhuman gook.

Attached: evil dogger.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Dogs evolved so closely to humans that eating a good boy is like eating an appendage.

>Meat is meat.
You are meat.

In Canada, first you fuck the dog,
then you eat the dog

Attached: canada.png (774x178, 15K)

This. Beautifully expressed too. You write well.

The rationale is that it's in poor taste to eat dog meat. If you're someone who would go out of his way to butcher a dog for food, then you deserve to get stabbed in the ear.

Dogs co-evolved with humans. They are the key to civilization you dog eating chink faggot.

t.insect

>butchering meat with your dick
Fucking savages

D-did Hiro really sell the board to chinks?

>When you make an absolutely abhorrent post
Fucking Chinaman

Dogs are retarded wolves m8

youtube.com/watch?v=oHlY0dXqDe4

Domestication destroys an animal, not helps it grow

Don't eat your friends. We made dogs for companions.

Your brain is meat, medium rare thanks.

Dog is greasy and very gamy you could eat dogs the Romans did & so do chinks but animals that chew thier cud are just better. You keep on eating dog meat & I’ll stick to my Cow & Lamb

Muh dick is meat, eat it poofter

Dogs are carnivores, meaning they slaughter the innocent on a daily basis to survive. Each living dog requires the slaughter of hundreds of innocent lives per year to produce dog food. So do you people actually care about animals or not? Make up your fucking mind.

Having a dog as a pet only acts as a stand-in for a real child and pointlessly pushes your girlfriend's eggs closer to the expiration date as you waste precious time taking care of the substitute instead of your own real child.

As a white man, you should be trying every day to forcibly suppress/kill the pathological altruism inside of you that irrationally drives you to care about outgroup creatures such as dogs, cats, etc. This instinct only worked in an all-white society and is now an obsolete liability.

Getting a pet is de facto participation in white genocide. If you like dogs, you are the enemy.

For those of you who already have dogs: If you can't bring yourself to kill a useless freeloading parasitic outgroup beast that passively acts as a white genocide enabler just by existing, then how can you possibly hope to kill actual human liberals when the civil war begins?

I strongly advise you all to kill your pets as practice for hardening yourselves, and also to free yourselves of what is objectively a useless burden costing you thousands of dollars in food per year, made up of the corpses of the sort of mercilessly slaughtered innocent animals you are right now pretending to care about.

Pets are a proxy burden to the race you falsely claim to care about. Every second you waste looking after an animal could have instead been spent as labor toward the wellbeing of your people. If you have pets then it proves you don't actually care about your race at all.

You all talk here every day about how you're going to start putting your race first, and everyone else dead last. PROVE IT by killing your useless pets.

Attached: MUH DOGS.jpg (636x380, 90K)

Based

>meat is meat
>gets arrested in abortion clinic dumpster

>Hiro
>not a chink

>eating carnivores.

>Dogs are carnivores
The very first statement is false, stopped reading there.

Attached: 1544595256327.jpg (550x397, 104K)

Chink filth, id rather eat your people if not for the fact youre probably tangy ans taste like a wasteplant, go figure you are what you eat.

Dumb chankoro monkey, theres a reason dog ownership are used to mark the hero in movies they display trust, the absolute last feeling you bug eating dubhumans invoke.

This.

very canadian post

Blackpeoplemeet.com

For fuck sake canada. I thought the chink immigrant thing was a meme.

Fucking soulless chink

Go away evil dogger

>Idea is all animals are equal.
>Marist idelology. which is a logical fallacy at this point.
Dogs are trusting and super loyal verus cows and the rest of farm animals. Farm animals do not portray such well adjusted behaviors and emotins like dogs do.

Enjoy tainting your psychie because who wanted to be unquie. kids these days... they will shitpost about anything it seems.

Attached: c8052d1958540a4d665e08aa05350e1549afde4920c7f154e01a091a9f4298cc.jpg (645x729, 108K)

you can eat your dog but you can't fuck em

makes you think huh

Go away evil dogger

Filthy fucking asians

t. degenerate asian
>Meat is meat.
Get cannibalized

>Fact
this isn‘t reddit chap

ok weird ass eat whatever you want but it's illegal and weird why are you posting thhis