Why are Boomers the most racist people?

Why are Boomers the most racist people?

Attached: 565F36E3-85B2-45A8-B9F9-090452FBD35C.jpg (960x944, 201K)

>he doesn't know about Generation Zyklon
Hoo boy

Because you're literally trying to erase history

I'd say boomers are at least 60% cucked. Also many Christian boomers literally think racism is a sin, and they worship Jews as God's chosen race. Trust me, I know.

Also, many Southern boomers literally support Confederate statues because it's part of Southern culture; not because they want to gas all niggers. Believe it or not.

Gen Z is divided, it's going to have both most reactionary literal hitlers and most progressive snowflakes of all time. It's going to be interesting times when the death of boomers kills cuckservatism and neoliberalism.

Based and boompilled

This is actually a pretty good leftist meme. Mind if I save it?

>hey lets shit on white people for the last 100 years, increasing the intensity of shitting with each year and see how white people react
>heeeeey heeeeey where are you taking me
>ohh shit is that ARBEIT MACHT FREI written on those gates
>can't believe this shit is happenning to me
>my rabbi assured me that everything was under control
but now you are like.. yo yo son y wipipo so racist
lol. wait a little bit more. we are not even racist yet.
you'll shit bricks when we actually will be

>generation zyklon

nice meme

Attached: 1468216670204.png (1141x1277, 1.78M)

who 's girl on the right?

The boy on the left

>>who 's girl on the right?

Attached: 148084248.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

>boomers
>racist

wat

Attached: 1533448681953.gif (379x387, 71K)

Destroying anything historic whether it being good or evil is wrong it brings about a greater evil which is ignorance and that is the driving force in the downfall of any civilization because you will not learn from the past and repeat your ancestors mistakes again and again.

Attached: 1306159943435.jpg (355x400, 53K)

Losing a running race isn’t like fighting in a fucking war.
Not a boomer but jesus fucking christ we really do need another war.
t. Gen Zyklon B

If boomers were actually racist, the country wouldn't be 56% white or whatever the fuck the number is.

Come on guys you have to sage this. A statue is not an award or a consolation prize. Its an argument from false equivilence. Please dont take the bait were better than this.

If you don't understand why confederate monuments are important, you're not white. Or you're a self hating white.

They were Americans. The war ended and after very hard times there was a stable peace. They are your ancestors. They were the men who made this country. It was a CIVIL War and we owe what we have to the people who fought it.

You don't get to decide they don't matter when they did more for this country than you ever will. You might not agree with what side they fought for. But you should honor the sacrifice.

Attached: trump supporter.jpg (460x871, 86K)

Holy shit I would fuck that slam pig

You know what I think that if someone died while participating they deserve a medal.

But that's just me.

Attached: ben shakira.jpg (1242x1502, 231K)

Have you been to Israel? They hate shitskins.

Probably 40%

Attached: 143AD4E9-A106-4D95-85E3-ED56DB17D0FE.jpg (600x652, 134K)

they were fed this illusion of "white only" by three generations of mass media, and in the 1980s, it became clear that there was more than one ethnic group in NA

>Screw your participation trophies
>Let's tear down Confederate monuments
A non sequitur is not a meme

The USA greatest generation and the boomers fought against racism since the 1950s.
What exactly are you citing as evidence for boomer racism?

Most have lived long enough to realize nigs gonna nig

only yank boomers fought for nigger rights. southern boomers tried to genocide nigs

Anything can be a meme in the land of the Sharejew.

I'm a Millennial. I don't care about tearing down Confederate Statues or stopping participation trophies. I don't know why I should care. Both are gone and in the past. We should react to today.

Because we were racist before white people started sticking up for them. We have been betrayed.