HAPPENING MACRONS GOVERNMENT FACES A NO CONFIDENCE VOTE TOMORROW

express.co.uk/news/world/1057746/macron-news-france-no-confidence-vote-latest-yellow-vest-protests

Attached: youmadeachoice.jpg (1577x969, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/12/12/macron-government-to-face-no-confidence-vote-following-french-protests.html
youtube.com/watch?v=noR_7BOeU20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 23K)

Is this true?

Attached: 52AC0AB3-E604-4F46-9DD7-555A1C9D9E5D.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>the express
Screw off, faggot.

I don't understand why frogs don't like Macron, he's so kind to his mother and brings her to all the big state events.

macron is a fucking faggot nigger that doesnt do shit

Fuck off faggot. Theresa May won her confidence vote and Macron will too.

cnbc.com/2018/12/12/macron-government-to-face-no-confidence-vote-following-french-protests.html

heres your msm article npc

>liking macron and may

both are retarded dipshits, may keeps cucking the bongs and laughs about it, she also was best friends with merkel in highschool shes a commie piece of shit.

user...

macron seems like the type of guy that would be really cool if he wasnt a globalist cuck

Danny called it a month ago
youtube.com/watch?v=noR_7BOeU20

Big difference in fucking up an EU exit versus a country physically burning to the ground.

I'm a retard burger. What are the implications of this? If the vote goes through does France hold a sudden election or something?

it won't go through.
The government of Georges Pompidou in 1962 was successfully toppled by such a motion but few believe this one will pass as Macron’s centrist La République En Marche! party enjoys a strong majority in the 577-seat house.

it just b.s

Cool but that doesn't answer the question I asked.

This is the opposite of a happening.
How are we going to get Macron's head in a basket if he's just voted out?

Not happening unless he loses the vote.

I don't know how it works in France, but my guess is that the party Macron represents picks a new president. In yurop they vote for parties rather than a specific candidate.

Test poast, ignore plz

Attached: 1537410766217.jpg (715x684, 118K)

What the fuck are confidence votes and why are two different countries doing them at the same time?

Who is comfy?

Attached: macron.jpg (700x443, 92K)

Is the catalog broken or something?

Not sure if you know but all of Jow Forums was frozen(couldn't post nor would it update) for over an hour. The mini-Shoah just ended like 10 minutes ago.

bump. Macron's end is nigh.

I love this shoop

Is this shit happening daily now?

But seriously,does Macron have a mommy fetish, or an ET fetish?

Not that I'm aware of, and I'm always here.

Apparently. It's at least the fifth time or so I see it. It's becoming a habit that's for sure.

Shills so mad they have to DDoS so they can take a break from spamming?

I just mad a thread about it. If you guys wanna bump me up it would help. I propose an interesting hypothetical about Jow Forums and Shoahs. Come and help

Attached: 1543699240541.png (445x265, 111K)

Made*

>some gay UK shit
no happening