You people are going bald coming here and complaining about the state of things...

You people are going bald coming here and complaining about the state of things. None of you have any bearing on immigration, culture, degeneracy, or any of these issues. There is no solution. There will be no revolution. People don't collectively give a fuck enough to change anything. There could be 10 white people left on this burning planet and they would still just deal with it. Fuck off and stop living in fantasy land

Attached: IMG_20181130_124426_831.jpg (748x748, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2ptZgKChs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weak
sage

My hair is actually doing really well

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

fuck (((you)))
fuck America and it's "values"
fuck "other people" and their opinions

You have to take everything from me or I'll take everything I determine to be necessary

Baldings just part of aging. OP get over it.

>Based

Attached: 1526248619786.jpg (576x576, 99K)

theyre just saying that cause theyre scared
our shitposts are winning

Fuck it. White alliance worldwide activated. Push back the hordes one last time or die trying.

By that logic, nothing would have ever been accomplished in history. The fact that radical change has happened in the past is evidence enough that there is the potential for change in the future.

People have never been so complacent and brainwashed in the past. This is a totally unique social political climate.

I agree with you, but I would add that fundamentally people have not changed. There is still a fire within people that can be reawakened. It might be suppressed now, but we are slowly seeing that suppression peel away. Especially in Europe.
It is all dependant on our ability to wake people up in time.

>stop coming here and complaining about things

Attached: you.jpg (119x125, 4K)

AAH! I WILL BUY IT AT A HIGH PRICE

Wrong - we have just perfectly planned for the future !

Attached: 1514849371846.gif (463x463, 1.6M)

I’ve been seeing a lot of “it’s hopeless” posting lately.

That must mean (((they’re))) shitting themselves.

I shave my head not out of necessity but out of choice. Hair is one less thing that can be grabbed onto in CQC. I choose to forego any attraction that may be stimulated from possessing such a marvelous mane because I literately lust after the sun rising on judgement day

Attached: image.jpg (1136x640, 326K)

You mean more brainwashed than back when only few people in specific positions could read and what they read to masses was the word.

>This is a totally unique social political climate.
Look at this smartphone wielding monkey with a sense of apocalyptic self importance

None of this would’ve happened if Hitler won the war.

That is if we didn’t have a commie-sympathizer sucking Stalin’s balls throughout the war.

I agree. And if any revolution happens you can be sure someone is behind it and is making a lot of money out of it. For example Ukraine and Libya. Period.

I feel bad for Lybia, they got fucked over by my nation’s puppet leaders when they were on their way to becoming a better nation. The people who attacked Germany in 1939 also attacked Lybia because they can’t have nobody getting out of their central bank enslavement system. So they just invade their country, become rich through the war, and send a country back to the stone age after re-enslaving them.

Rage boils over.
Nothing is all powerful here on Earth.
It only takes one person to kill the world.

I’m just looking forward to the day when the Jewish elites switch off the food delivery systems and all the feminists, coal burners and roasties starve to death. Im not sure how this is going to end (nuclear war, EU army massacring civilian populations, mark of the beast, etc). What I do know is the day of reckoning is rapidly approaching and all the non-whites vying for our destruction are going to see the true (horrifying) reality unveiled. One minute they’ll be texting naked snapchats to their black boyfriends, the next they’ll be writhing in agony from a MOAB dropping on their roof. The reaction to Trump winning the election was incredibly satisfying. Just imagine how niggers react when the food delivery systems get cut off and their coalburner girlfriends start shouting and screaming for help.

“What are we gonna to do Deshawn? I’m so hungry. Please god help me!” “Shut yo mouth cracka bich” I just hope I’m around to laugh in their faces.

The final toll to end all tolls.

Attached: 7767127C-BC56-4B3D-B652-44A5159F2451.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

This. Op is a faggot and xir will understand once the next economic dip kick in for real.
Kikes & commies in our sights, hungry hordes at our back, ready for hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2ptZgKChs

Attached: tumblr_o1ued8bTuW1qfjqf7o1_500.gif (465x260, 2.71M)

Wow. Sounds like you need some therapy.

get help OP. then kys

>abloobloobloo
Sage

>Therapy

Attached: 1544689772917.png (310x380, 20K)